Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Musicial Crisis.

This is a discussion on Musicial Crisis. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I cant find anything I like, I'm the type of person that changes his musical preference month to month, Its ...
Page: 1

evenson

Default Musicial Crisis.

I cant find anything I like, I'm the type of person that changes his musical preference month to month, Its not a choice, it just happens. This month i was into rap/techno... Last month was hard metal, month before that was classical rock, month before that was ska, it never stops, but im at a point in my life where i cannot find anything i like, All this new music sucks, old music i've heard to much... Theres just nothing good right now... /suicide btw suggestions would be good, list as many bands as you can, underground/mainstream/whatever, Metal/rap/techno/country i dont give a fuck, just list everything and anything, Thanks

Banned

I highly suggest boy bands.
    examples : Backstreet boys and etc =D

Banned Senior Member

Default Re: Musicial Crisis.

Originally posted by evenson
    Theres just nothing good right now... /suicide
    Emo music B)

what about that song u posted, with the peruvian guy rapping, chacarone or something like dat

susGe

Go foreign. Try german industrial. Band like Megaherz and Laibach, or go japanese :P. Jrock ftw. Dir en Grey, Despairs Ray bands such as that are heavy and very good imo. Dont be afraid of music that you dont understand. One thing i do is go on oink (a music torrent site) and just go to each section and pick a random album. You can discover alot of new music that way.

Zparda

Reggaeton xD

Mrs hush

Try some good brit bands The Kooks embrace snow patrol keane

evenson

Hmm, i just downloaded some old ska i used to listen to and i forgot how good it is lol

cRuX

Saosin, Senses Fail, Atmosphere, Reggie And The Full Effect, Interpol, Pink Floyd, Taking Back Sunday, Armor for Sleep, The Geto Boys, Blink 182, Yes, Tony Danza's Tapdance Extravaganza, Daphne Loves Derby, Action Action, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Mae, Hey Mercedes, Smile Empty Soul, MC Hammer, Circa Survive, Jimmy Soul, Guided by Voices, Jet, The Who, FM Static, Avenged Sevenfold, Fallout Boy, Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Lush, Coheed and Cambria, Weezer, Rush, The Mr. T Experience, Motion City Soundtrack, The Mountain Goats, The PieTasters, My Chemical Romance, JawBreaker, Hawthorne Heights, From First to Last, De La Soul, Deep Blue Something, The Clash, The Caesars, Brand New, AFI, AudioSlave, The Exies, Scooter, Josh Tobin, The Wescott Brothers Band, Plain White T's, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Les Trois Accords, Franz Ferdinand, Coldplay, Bob Marley, Barenaked Ladies, Nujabes, Matisyahu, Ben Harper, Protest the Hero, Please Please Please, PANIC! at the disco

the bolded band is a good ska band have fun...this is pretty much all the music i listen too

try speed metal, its teh shit

www.dragonforce.com

^ GREAT band

Originally posted by Zparda
    Reggaeton xD
    ewww, someone wants gasolina

try Abruptum, Sunnn O))) (noise).
    Cruachan (folk )
    The Seatbelts (j-rock ftw)
    The Stitches - 2x4 album (punk, the good punk)
    Pride and fall (electro-pop or something)
    The doors (old rock)
    Pink floyd :wub: :wub:

Magix dragonforce is really overrated and generic... Valley of the damned starts over at song 5 <_<

Dazad

Originally posted by Zparda
    Reggaeton xD
    No,thx. -_-

MarvinTheMartian

when in doubt, move to the classics, pink floyd, bush, maybe a little everclear..,or really classic, eric clapton,beatles...i like everything, ...except raeggeton ( sp....but i dont care ) that all sounds the same and at my job (circuit city ) i have a bunch of spanish ppl working across the store who LOVE to blast that gasolina shit all day.....NO RAE GAY TON

BattyBat

ok, firstly, how can you change musical preference month to month? Everybody has a favourite group/artist.

secondly.. Led Zeppelin... quite simply THE greatest rock and roll band of all time.

( :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: dro)

evenson

Ya, I dont have a favorite artist/band. It can change any time

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast