Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Musicial Crisis.

This is a discussion on Musicial Crisis. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can play a few of his other solo's, albeit with several weeks practice, but that particular tapping section at ...
Page: 3

i can play a few of his other solo's, albeit with several weeks practice, but that particular tapping section at the end of my movie is just insanely difficult. I can play it at about half speed but not much faster cleanly. I think i should give the tab for it, and offer 500mill to anyone who can record a decent version of it

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by 0000000
    i can play a few of his other solo's, albeit with several weeks practice, but that particular tapping section at the end of my movie is just insanely difficult. I can play it at about half speed but not much faster cleanly. I think i should give the tab for it, and offer 500mill to anyone who can record a decent version of it
    Cool so you actually play guitar, didn't know that B)

How long you been playing and what sort of setup you got?

Send that tab my way please ^^

ive been playing for 16 years (im 24), i got a bunch of guitars but the only one i practice on is a modified jackson with custom dimarzio hotpink pickups Also my favourite to look at is an Ibanez RG1077XL 7 string with white custom dimarzios (again), but that one just stays on my wall. I dont use any effects unless im in a studio, i usually just run straight through a marshall JCM or a mesa boogie dual rectifier (THE most brutal amp i have ever heard).

ill try to dig up the tab for that solo.

alrite heres the link to the Powertab of that solo in particular:

http://www.shredsummit.net/scores/Bumblefo...29Heimdallr.ptb

For the notes higher than the 24th fret, you have to put a metal thimble on your pinky finger and kinda guess roughly where to tap the string past the edge of the fretboard.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by 0000000
    ive been playing for 16 years (im 24), i got a bunch of guitars but the only one i practice on is a modified jackson with custom dimarzio hotpink pickups Also my favourite to look at is an Ibanez RG1077XL 7 string with white custom dimarzios (again), but that one just stays on my wall. I dont use any effects unless im in a studio, i usually just run straight through a marshall JCM or a mesa boogie dual rectifier (THE most brutal amp i have ever heard). *

ill try to dig up the tab for that solo.
    Im guessing you love your rock/metal, because both jackson and ibanez make alot of metal influenced guitars. B) Can't believe you have a dual rect, its my DREAM to own one, i had the pleasure of playing a gibson LP custom on a dual rectifier at a farse gig last year, the sound was insane, made my heart shake.

And the LP custom was a dream to play, solid and heavey but easy to play... and the sound. <3 Infact i loved it so much i went out and bought one

Im currently playing a black and cream 1996 gibson LP custom, i bought a seymour duncan JB and seymour duncan distortion to replace the stock pickups but never got around to fitting them. I got the guitar i wanted, but can't afford the mesa, there stupidly expensive :lol: So got myself a marshall AVT275, and a Korg DTR-1000.

Hoping to upgrade the amp soon to a dsl100 and 1960A cab

EDIT: Thanks for the tab B)

yeah thats true about rock, i dont really play metal, i like the metal-influenced guitars because the necks tend to play very fast and the guitars have deep cutaways. The usual problem with those "metal" guitars is the terrible pickups they always have, thats why i used my own. I used to have a gibson les paul, it was lovely but i cant really play a lot of stuff on that guitar.

i usually play fusion stuff, but i like to set myself a challenge every few weeks by learning some shred solo note for note, and so far this turn around solo has stumped me ill get it eventually, i hope.

O yeah, i forgot Bad Religion & The Misfits ^_^

c0uDzZ

soil - pride ,
    soil - halo,
    soil - breaking me down

nice songs imo

Solstice

Amethystium, Massive Attack, The Orb for some very different suggestions.

Hello ?!! Wake up => Lama song ftw! :wub:

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BattyBat
    LED ZEPPPELIN.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS OF ROCK

+9998978979^9

led zeppelin is all you need aga :wub:

also might try pink floyd, tanking back sunday, jay-z, linking park, metallica, the music, rebelde way, raphsody, black sabbath....

but i know you are gay, so dowload "pluma pluma gay" and some back street boys[/b]
    rebelde way? u gotta be kidding me <_<

raphsody ftw

Obiwan

Default :D

ACDC :wub: Black Sabbath :wub: Bob Dylan :wub: Cradle Of Filth :wub: Dire Straits :wub: Eric Clapton :wub: Gary Moore :wub: Guns N' Roses :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Helloween :wub: Iron Maiden :wub: Jack Johnson :wub: Jan Cyrka :wub: Jimi Hendrix :wub: :wub: Joe Satriani :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Johnny Winter :wub: Led Zeppelin :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Lynyrd Skynyrd :wub: :wub: Metallica :wub: Nightwish :wub: :wub: Pearl Jam :wub: Pink Floyd :wub: :wub: Queen :wub: :wub: :wub: Rainbow :wub: Ronnie James Dio :wub: Rhapsody :wub: :wub: Scorpions :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Slash's Snake Pit :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Sonata Arctica :wub: Steve Vai :wub: Stevie Ray Vaughan :wub: Stratovarius :wub: Status Quo :wub: Symphony X :wub: Ten Years After :wub: :wub: :wub: The Beatles :wub: The Eagles :wub: Tony MacAlpine :wub: Van Halen :wub: :wub: Yngwie Malmsteen('s Rising Force) :wub: :wub:

edit : Wow :lol: :wub:

Haxium

in flames, thats all u need.

gtaguy

fall out boy ftw! :wub:

armand0

children of bodom

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast