Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

my +9glave just disappeared,need help

This is a discussion on my +9glave just disappeared,need help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, i made a +9glave in logos. i decided to trade with a friend for his items and later on ...
Page: 1

hi, i made a +9glave in logos. i decided to trade with a friend for his items and later on we decided to trade back because it wasnt his style of weapon.so i got it back, the +9glave,pked for about an hour and logged off. so there i was on msn chatting with a friend who shared acount with me,and he tells me "i thought you got back your glave",and he later tells me that the items i traded back to my other friend for the glave are now back in my account. so now, my glave+9 is gone but the items my other friend traded me are in my account.so now, its morning and i am speaking with my friend i traded glave with, he doesnt have the +9glave but he has the items we traded back.so please if theres anyone who knows what to do about this tell me. i lost +9glave opal earing and +7shell pad.

jolik

looks like you got rollback, now your friends items are duped and will be deleted in next dupe wipe, so you are K2'ed

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

looks like you got rollback, now your friends items are duped and will be deleted in next dupe wipe, so you are K2'ed[/b]

there hasnt been any dupe wipe since rofd, but whatever.

Banned Senior Member

Rollback happend 2 me also alot...

there hasnt been any dupe wipe since rofd, but whatever.[/b]
    funny after rofd i've had alot of items i knew were 100 % dupe gone and items i dropped days before wiped with out reason all after a maintenance , but watever

RiseAgainst_

there hasnt been any dupe wipe since rofd, but whatever.[/b]
    Talking without knowing for the win, yes there has.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Talking without knowing for the win, yes there has.[/b]

nop.. just some random char wipes of known dupers/duped items

but there wasnt any real dupe wipe since rofd.

thing is i upgraded this glave to +9 and it just magically disappeared..zZZZz

RiseAgainst_

nop.. just some random char wipes of known dupers/duped items

but there wasnt any real dupe wipe since rofd.[/b]
    Yes there has, there was a massive dupewipe in manes a lil long time ago.

thing is i upgraded this glave to +9 and it just magically disappeared..zZZZz[/b]
    Tell ur friend to give it back

greishkan1

Tell ur friend to give it back[/b]
    +1

schrotti ur retarded they've done a ton of dupe wipes since rofd and they've completely wiped stacks multiple times at the same time of wiping dupes and my char / freinds char wasn't known for shit was within first month of logos we lost a few items we jus dropped recently no way they were rolled back either jus shitty dupe wipe scripts

biosys

Tell ur friend to give it back[/b]

Actually if he was the only one that got rolled back on the server, his friend will not have the glave +9. Happened to me a while back, where a friend gave me ~20million coins, Got D/c... when I logged back on 2 mins later, I was not where I was when I got D/ced (actually I think I got about a 3hr roll back), and the coins were gone.

NEMANYA

hi, i made a +9glave in logos. i decided to trade with a friend for his items and later on we decided to trade back because it wasnt his style of weapon.so i got it back, the +9glave,pked for about an hour and logged off. so there i was on msn chatting with a friend who shared acount with me,and he tells me "i thought you got back your glave",and he later tells me that the items i traded back to my other friend for the glave are now back in my account. so now, my glave+9 is gone but the items my other friend traded me are in my account.so now, its morning and i am speaking with my friend i traded glave with, he doesnt have the +9glave but he has the items we traded back.so please if theres anyone who knows what to do about this tell me. i lost +9glave opal earing and +7shell pad.[/b]
    maybe you'r friend scammed u ? :/ Who know's ..

Why you guys keep saying he got scammed?:x obviously he got rollbacked, why else would the items he gave for it be back to him (and his friend still has them too)?

Aba

sounds like a lot of possibilities man. Give me a break.

You let go of the item long enough for it to have been duped and given back and then whiped.

You share your account.

etc...etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast