Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

my +9glave just disappeared,need help

This is a discussion on my +9glave just disappeared,need help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he shares his account with me and i wouldnt scam him... after everything baby has done for me ^_^ he ...
Page: 2

Silent1313

he shares his account with me and i wouldnt scam him... after everything baby has done for me ^_^ he just got a rollback

KO4fun

sounds like a lot of possibilities man. Give me a break.

You let go of the item long enough for it to have been duped and given back and then whiped.

You share your account.

etc...etc.[/b]
    No i dont believe so, Silent is a GG and i have never known him to scam anyone , I dont know baby but he seems to just have some rotten luck.

SokoBo4

maybe the guy that u traded with has a trick or something of rollback

i traded with steven, one of the best warriors in logos maybe even the best atm, he also played in ares. this is ballshit, k2 took everything frm me.cause of their stupid fkin bug sht

They havent done a global item dupe wipe maybe chests frags etc but they hardly ever do dupe wipes coz its too much hardwork and causes too many problems for them

I lost 4 shards +7 ... I traded them from my merchant account to my main account ... I went to work and when i came back there was a notice saying maintenance etc ... and when i logged back no shards ... ( my merchant account didnt got rollback bcause i logged off)

I talked to the gm and he said "send ticket to CS they'll help you , first message is a bot and after the 2nd there is someone" but ... mmm noone answered ...

edit : that was 4 months ago ~

Creative

damn bro that sucks :/
    hopefully you can get your glave back..

and i remember not long ago you posted
    that you made a +9 glave

didinino

I lost 4 shards +7 ... I traded them from my merchant account to my main account ... I went to work and when i came back there was a notice saying maintenance etc ... and when i logged back no shards ... ( my merchant account didnt got rollback bcause i logged off)
    ...[/b]
    so u got rollback only cause u didnt quit ur char before the servers went down, and u traded those items before the maintance?
    means that there was no /save after the trade...and boom :S

---------------------------------------------------
    so, baby, when did u trade back the items?
    did u both log off before servers went down?

htiarWgniR

there hasnt been any dupe wipe since rofd, but whatever.[/b]

i dupewiped ur 3rd fireman axe last night

KO'd, had a similair thing happen when I did a name change a while back. Had to put all my STR gear to open a letter to get pots that were sent that were waaay to heav. Borrowed Enion bow, +10STR accessories, +12 STR belt etc. Did the name change but it was lagged so I did it again, still looked like it didn't work so I logged out. Went to o1 to try there, logged in, name changed, all items that were used to carry pots gone including EB and all the accessories, +8 STR paper set etc. KO'd, ko didn't care at all, sent tickets etc, no help.

Banned

there hasnt been any dupe wipe since rofd, but whatever.[/b]
    ACtually there have been 8 dupe wipes since rofd
    And i i had same thing with my friend :S i gave my mirage sword to upgrade and he gave me his mirage dagger to upgrade :P he blew up my sword and i made his mirage +7... I gave it back to him and later when i logged in i had mirage sword but he didnt had mirage dagger. it's jsut an rollback with some kinda bug i think

SonOfGod

yea ... i was upgrading some items like MS and other items for my BP, than i sent it to my BP, than it didnt let me send like 1 or 2 more +7 farbric armor so than i got disc, i log back on to my accounts, but didnt see MS or anythign anywhere

WafflesAndCocaine

how could his friend scam him when he has the previous items he used in the trade? it was a rollback n00bs

ŻownAllMenKk

how could his friend scam him when he has the previous items he used in the trade? it was a rollback n00bs [/b]
    sir, he shared his account.

sharing account is almost in every case a problem.

Silent1313

his account got rollbacked, after tradin the +8 shell pads and pe +1 back he relloged and he still had them,dumbass read before saying something <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast