Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

my +9glave just disappeared,need help

This is a discussion on my +9glave just disappeared,need help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; his account got rollbacked, after tradin the +8 shell pads and pe +1 back he relloged and he still had ...
Page: 3

prestige459

his account got rollbacked, after tradin the +8 shell pads and pe +1 back he relloged and he still had them,dumbass read before saying something <_<[/b]
    +123412312412414 got ur back silent

Banned Senior Member

Talked with GM about it ... "we are unable to restore any items at this time"

hi, i made a +9glave in logos. i decided to trade with a friend for his items and later on we decided to trade back because it wasnt his style of weapon.so i got it back, the +9glave,pked for about an hour and logged off. so there i was on msn chatting with a friend who shared acount with me,and he tells me "i thought you got back your glave",and he later tells me that the items i traded back to my other friend for the glave are now back in my account. so now, my glave+9 is gone but the items my other friend traded me are in my account.so now, its morning and i am speaking with my friend i traded glave with, he doesnt have the +9glave but he has the items we traded back.so please if theres anyone who knows what to do about this tell me. i lost +9glave opal earing and +7shell pad.[/b]
    I got xped by towers a few days ago.

Didnt log in for maybe 3-5 days.
    Delvled to 74..

I log back in im 75, im not dead and im in Piana

Love rollbacks.

Quit this game, you lost your weapon

well this is the story.

made a +9glave on a saturday i beleive,made a +8giga on a sunday after that, decided to trade my +9glave for 2+8shells and +1pe. so my clannie steven had these items but one of the shells is one that i didnt want,so we did this trade: i gave him my +9glave and lent him my(+7shel pad and opal earing for him to use for the moment) for his +1pe and 1 +8shell.so now he has my +9glave and i have his +8shell and +1pe and he later would give me another +8shell wenever he gets it. so, i go out to go chill wit my boys and shit. and monday comes and my clannie didnt really liked the +9glave and it also worked out for me because someone offerd me the items i wanted for it in the first place anyway, and so its a sunday night or early monday morning around there.So me and my clannie did the trade back: he gave back +9glave +7shell and opal earing and i gave back +8shell and pe+1. so wen i received it back, i went to cz and pked for about an hour, got bored and decided to log out and let silent play it. im in msn and i get this message from him saying "i thought you got ur +9glave back" and he tells me that the +1pe and +8shell pad ARE STILL ON MY CHAR!" and i pm my clannie i traded items with and he has the same exact items i have(+1pe +8shell)....so wtf does that mean? not only my glave +9 is missing so are my +7shell pad and opal earing. So no, no one STOLE my +9glave because its stupid to take my +9glave wen theres also a +8giga on there along wit the rest of my uniques.So tuesday comes(maintenance,dupe swipe) and the +8shell and pe+1 on my account WIPED and wut does my friend tells me who i gave the +1pe and +8shell to? WIPED also. so now im sittin here wit dis dumb look on my face, same face wen i made the +9glave on anvil, but this time that +9glave is gone. i sent tickets in and they DONT give rollbacks and they said dont share ur account and give out pws BLAH BLAH, ko cant fkin tell me who i can have as friends because Silent has no account,no items no money, to play KO so wut da fuk is he gona do wit a +9glave,and he loves to play like i do and its like taking items from himself, u guys feeel me? i hope u understand whre im comin from. Cause i got k2ed not scammed or hacked. Fuk we put fkin dollar signs on these people&#39;s checks and i cant get a lil bit of compensation.i payed the price for their mistakes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123