Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My account banned , wow

This is a discussion on My account banned , wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 sux ass...im glad i leaved this ko ......
Page: 2

Banned

k2 sux ass...im glad i leaved this ko ...

k2 sux ass...im glad i leaved this ko ...[/b]
    How do they suck? They ban a few legit people and then they get flamed for posting - This guy is a koxper and people are like oh so sad :x I don't understand people sometimes.

I guess this guy just wanted to hear some people cry that a legit koxper got banned. Boo hoo - I'm surprised this noob is even allowed on ko4life.

How do they suck? They ban a few legit people and then they get flamed for posting - This guy is a koxper and people are like oh so sad :x I don't understand people sometimes.
    I guess this guy just wanted to hear some people cry that a legit koxper got banned. Boo hoo - I'm surprised this noob is even allowed on ko4life.[/b]
    what is the point of your post man ? I didn't cheat with that account , I haven't cheated for like 2 years , I shouldn't be banned now, with this account.

What you're saying is like I should be still punished for something I did when I was 6yo.

But i didn't made this post to see people cry , i just wanted to give you some advice, because I was like 50% of people here, addicted to knight online, so be careful. I am not destroyed bcause I got banned, but I can tell you a ban like this could happen to everyone, legit or not, thats what I am trying to say, and if I was now like I was 2 years ago i would be crying because there was nearly 1.5k usd on that account (1k items and 500$ premium), yes everything was on it but whatever , thats a game , and i just have to work to get that money

kibal

Since u shared it who knows , perhaps he used koxp .

you're the 2 shards +9 guy, aren't you?

Nice 2 +9 shards banned as well, shouldn't use hacks I guess...

wow.. sucks ya got banned.... i guess the only shard 9's on the server are going to perish forever :P

btw... who's blower (on ko4life) ? your friend? sharer? your other ko4life account? O.o

Banned

you're the 2 shards +9 guy, aren't you?[/b]
    ... 800$ down the drain

... 800$ down the drain[/b]
    more, a md +9 was sold for somewhere between 300-450 here on pathos. theres only a few md 9's and like only 2 shard9's (suicine's)

... 800$ down the drain[/b]
    800$.. to what this game come to..
    theres only a few md 9's and like only 2 shard9's (suicine's)[/b]
    i guess 0 shards +9 on pathos now :[

mrmagic2008

your motto should now be ..... too legit to quit

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

your motto should now be ..... too legit to quit[/b]
    +1 pwnt

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

have anyone logged on ur acc with proxy ?

what is the point of your post man ? I didn't cheat with that account , I haven't cheated for like 2 years , I shouldn't be banned now, with this account.

What you're saying is like I should be still punished for something I did when I was 6yo.

But i didn't made this post to see people cry , i just wanted to give you some advice, because I was like 50% of people here, addicted to knight online, so be careful. I am not destroyed bcause I got banned, but I can tell you a ban like this could happen to everyone, legit or not, thats what I am trying to say, and if I was now like I was 2 years ago i would be crying because there was nearly 1.5k usd on that account (1k items and 500$ premium), yes everything was on it but whatever , thats a game , and i just have to work to get that money[/b]
    But u have some other guy also playing ur acc right? So u can't be 100% sure..

But u have some other guy also playing ur acc right? So u can't be 100% sure..[/b]
    +1

And To Suicune

I Really hate to tell you this, But you lie so damn much about your age, before you said you were 9, 13, and now you were saying you were 6? I don't believe a thing.

Suck's to hear you lost items, But Karma is a bitch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast