Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My account banned , wow

This is a discussion on My account banned , wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; waow char banned with dual shard +9 ? ----> bb $_$...
Page: 3

Ezquerra

waow char banned with dual shard +9 ? ----> bb $_$

DeathInTheNight

Maybe some of you remember me
    I am still not playing knight online i just log time to time same as the guy I shared with (Energie)

I sent a ticket because I couldnt log since the country patch , i wanted to fix it to be able to play this summer...

And the answer is "Account closed for 3rd party program"

I don't really understand, thats probably the only account i've been 100% legit with, I have it for almost 2years (created at the start of pathos) , and it's banned ... No1 has logged it for 1month (we are blocked by country) , and since he has done 67-> 72 from september to march (6months) I don't really think a macro has been user, nor a speed hack with a rogue

I just wanted to say with this post K2 management really sucks, they didnt even give me explanations about my ban just "3rd party use, acc blocked" , and I will add EVERYONE can live without knight online, i was a big addict and i have not played for ~9month (i didnt played any other game just used computer for music issues)

I still hope i will get unbanned ( i am frustated i don't hide it ), or they will give me a good explanation, and i wish goodluck to everyone

if i get unbanned (0,0001%) you will see me @ pathos this summer, if I am not you will probably see me if there is a new server ( i still love knight online^^) but be careful to consider knight online as a GAME not as your LIFE !!!

PS : miaouss movie part 4 will probably never be
    [/b]
    The only legit account? So you got ones that you either scammed, hacked, koxped on?
    In my eyes, by ur own admitian, you cheat.
    Well done K2, another one down.

+1
    And To Suicune

I Really hate to tell you this, But you lie so damn much about your age, before you said you were 9, 13, and now you were saying you were 6? I don't believe a thing.
    Suck's to hear you lost items, But Karma is a bitch.[/b]
    that's just an english mistake . I wanted to say if I follow what you're saying , i should be still punished for everything i've done in the past , like when i said bad words (when i was 6yo, that was the example) and i got punished, 1 day in my room or whatever, now i should still be punished .

another example : someone go to jail for 1month because he punched a policeman. If i follow what you say he should be in jail for all his life.
    I am 17, 18 in 4months
    i cheated in the past , I got punished (account banned) , but since I play olympia i never cheated ( thats 2-2,5years) so i shouldnt be punished now, for something I havent done

and yes I used macro but that was long time ago, and the account that used it are banned. and i never scammed nor hacked anyone.

And yes i cannot be sure 100%, but i highly doubt the guy used a macro.

@gollum: maybe , now you say it i tried to log with a proxy after my country got blocked, I tried 1 time and it didnt work, i hope they didnt ban me for this

And yes all my items were on the account, but there is nothing sad, I paid for these items, i enjoyed them much, i don't regret. and if i come back i will buy items again. And don't tell me that ruin the game because everyone who could pay what I pay would buy some items instead of farming hours and hours to get almost nothing

But once again i believe everyone could be banned like this , for no reason.. this is the bad part. I hope this won't happen to any of you

that's just an english mistake . I wanted to say if I follow what you're saying , i should be still punished for everything i've done in the past , like when i said bad words (when i was 6yo, that was the example) and i got punished, 1 day in my room or whatever, now i should still be punished .

another example : someone go to jail for 1month because he punched a policeman. If i follow what you say he should be in jail for all his life.
    I am 17, 18 in 4months
    i cheated in the past , I got punished (account banned) , but since I play olympia i never cheated ( thats 2-2,5years) so i shouldnt be punished now, for something I havent done

and yes I used macro but that was long time ago, and the account that used it are banned. and i never scammed nor hacked anyone.

@gollum: maybe , now you say it i tried to log with a proxy after my country got blocked, I tried 1 time and it didnt work, i hope they didnt ban me for this

And yes all my items were on the account, but there is nothing sad, I paid for these items, i enjoyed them much, i don't regret. and if i come back i will buy items again. And don't tell me that ruin the game because everyone who could pay what I pay would buy some items instead of farming hours and hours to get almost nothing

But once again i believe everyone could be banned like this , for no reason.. this is the bad part. I hope this won't happen to any of you[/b]
    i think its quite unfair he was totally legit on pathos so they cant blame him

i dunno why u got banned cos i didnt read whole topic but 1 thing i can assure u
    it was well over 1.5k$ what u just lost
    i know people that would offer 500$ each shard
    not to speak of the uniques

guykap

Like viktoryakara here said, Karma is definitely a bitch. Doesn't matter what you say, everyone here is sure you got what you deserve.. Remember, you don't get what you want, you get what you deserve muthafucka.

And here you are, coming here saying you don't even mind that you got banned "for no apparent reason", and still you are opening this topic, looking for flames after admitting you koxped or whatnot, and expect us to cry for you. Even if that account is legit, karma is still a bitch and remember that.

Now this is the real question. Why are you here? To look for empathy? You know you wouldn't find it here, in ko4life. Some of us here experienced way harder falls, I suggest you don't open another topic like this unless you answer my question.

DeathInTheNight

I am 17, 18 in 4months

But once again i believe everyone could be banned like this , for no reason.. this is the bad part. I hope this won't happen to any of you[/b]
    So basically you just dont know. Thats the risk of sharing accounts, everyone knows this. I just don't know why ppl complain when shit happens to shared accounts when it was you taking the risk in the 1st place.

And if you can afford to buy new items and whatever you want, I'm sure you'll just go out and baba a character.

ur banned for proxy they consider it 3rd party man

I think you guys are forgetting what the point of this topic is. The fact of the matter is regardless of who he used to be, a legit account was banned for absolutely no reason. Now this could have been any one else who was 100% legit.

Maybe he deserved it, maybe he didn't, but in the end a legit account was banned by k2. That's all there is to it.

ZumieZ

u got banned cuz gm wanted ur shards :P

Psy

It's possible they traced your IP to other banned accounts with the same IP

draviste

Hi Moises that sucks bro, was someone else playing your account? I hope you get your account unbanned, dont play to the haters they reveal in others misfortune. My Best Moises quote "Keep going guys we dont need that hooker" Hope it gets resolved for you.

Coretex

wouldnt it be a good deal to ban someone with equip for thousands of dollars and then sell it all?If they ban tens of people like this, the sum is again somewhere else...I know,seems ridiculous,but I am pretty sure K2 would do anything for money. I would do it too...power of money is unlimited :lol:

nah seriously, I think your sharer used something K2 considers banable.You would not get banned for completely no reason (I hope coz if this happenned to me, I would be really pissed off)

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I am 17, 18 in 4months

i asked that becouse they were banning people for using proxy (3th party tool).......And i saw your char logged last week (same day that i bought the raptor, dani knows the day better than me.....).
    I remember seeing your char becouse of the shards and was thinking "hehehe mine shine more"

EMW

MEOW, still luv u guy cos Im the vol. 1 from way back ^_^

KirbyKommando

bah man, that sucks.
    To everyone who's like "omg man u lost 1.5k$", you guys do realise that every lvl 70 char that ever got banned lost more then 1.5k$ right?.
    I mean, think about the time you invest in lvling.

Time = Money

Then again..

Fun = Money

so if Fun = KnightOnline then .. KnightOnline = Money and Time = KnightOnline and KnightOnline = Knightonline

.. wow it all makes sense now

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast