Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

My account banned , wow

This is a discussion on My account banned , wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bah man, that sucks. To everyone who's like "omg man u lost 1.5k$", you guys do realise that every lvl ...
Page: 4

guykap

bah man, that sucks.
    To everyone who's like "omg man u lost 1.5k$", you guys do realise that every lvl 70 char that ever got banned lost more then 1.5k$ right?.
    I mean, think about the time you invest in lvling.

Time = Money[/b]
    Haha I'd delete that crap if I was you, no one actually said "omg u lost 1.5k$" XD

I think you turned yourself into an idiot young padawan.

KirbyKommando

Haha I'd delete that crap if I was you, no one actually said "omg u lost 1.5k$" XD

I think you turned yourself into an idiot young padawan.[/b]
    I wasn't actually talking about people who said it but about people who were thinking it, and even if I was:

i dunno why u got banned cos i didnt read whole topic but 1 thing i can assure u
    it was well over 1.5k$ what u just lost
    i know people that would offer 500$ each shard
    not to speak of the uniques[/b]
    So yeah, I think you turned yourself into a clueless dipshit who doesn't know what he's talking about young padawan.

Now let's stop bitching and not hijack this topic.

its probably because of you trying to login with a proxy....... cuz other ppl have been banned for logging in with proxies... stupid k2...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234