Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

My appologies...

This is a discussion on My appologies... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just wanted to say these few words that I am sorry for what i did recently in the past ...
Page: 1

Sybian

I just wanted to say these few words that I am sorry for what i did recently in the past couple of months and i was completely wrong in what i did. I know words cant say compensate for anything but i wanted to apologize. I made some really dumb decisions and scammed a couple of people just to get items in a virtual game.

My apologies to:
    Moshpit
    Zane
    Bafert
    Masterkillface
    Ascendant Avenger
    Gangsters

I am very sorry for what i did and if i could do anything i would go back and change it all but i cant change my past i know you wont accept my apologies but i really wanted to give my apologies to everyone.

sexy Owa

ohh i remember reading up on what happened but i forgot. words are cheap whatever you did do what you can to make up for it instead of just saying your sorry

Banned

yeah sorry is not enough....make amends for your past if you feel that bad about it

if you do that then and only then may some forgive you but never forget

Aba

actions speak louder than words. +1 to both guys above me. This kind of post shouldn't relieve you of your guilt. Do something more.

Sybian

I do not know of what much to really do it really sent a reality check when i got a message on my phone from either masterkillface or bafert loading a gun and then shooting on my voice messages and its extremely scary when you do not know what there going to do id really like to do something to help these guys out but that really scares me and id like to know who did that because that is very serious.

People always seem to think that just typing a few letters can forgive them for the shit they did...
    Most don't care if you SAY you're sorry, do something to PROVE you're sorry.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I do not know of what much to really do it really sent a reality check when i got a message on my phone from either masterkillface or bafert loading a gun and then shooting on my voice messages and its extremely scary when you do not know what there going to do id really like to do something to help these guys out but that really scares me and id like to know who did that because that is very serious.[/b]
    so in other words, ur not really sorry ur just scared

Sybian

so in other words, ur not really sorry ur just scared[/b]
    No what i am saying is id like to know who did that. And i am seriously sorry because i learned a lot of things about myself and that people do make mistakes and i definitely agree with what everyone said above that words do not mean a whole lot if they need anything from me or if i could do anything for them i would. and you may think whatever you want about me but its not the whole thing about that i am scared i really wanted to say this for the past 4 months but i could not say it.

you should already know that people make mistakes... it is taught in grade school..

As we've said numerous times.
    Actions speak louder than words.
    GO!

Sybian

I made this post to see if i can get into contact with any of them to see if they could private message me or contact me through msn to see if i could do anything.

Sabao

If u had balls to scam them now have balls to deal with them. I wouldnt go that far for a game but yeah, u deserve a lesson, watching over your shoulder to check if they are there is a good one.

sexy Owa

it does seem to me your just afraid somebody will bust a cap in your ass had they not sent that message to you, would you be posting here? although that seems to be the case, get in touch with them, and send them back whatever you took, if it was items, send them money...

k well its bad to scam someone in a game over virtual items to give u that....

but for Terroristic Threatning over a game and virtual items... now thats another story :-\

Sybian

If u had balls to scam them now have balls to deal with them. I wouldnt go that far for a game but yeah, u deserve a lesson, watching over your shoulder to check if they are there is a good one.[/b]
    I could not believe someone in there right mind would say something like that. You would kill someone or threaten to kill someone which is completely against the law over virtual items your insane. I understand being upset at me or mad at me but something along those lines is out of the question. Making this post was a bad idea because im just going to get flames with stupid answers but this is meant to be very serious.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast