Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My appologies...

This is a discussion on My appologies... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; don't be a dumbass scammer?...
Page: 2

don't be a dumbass scammer?

sexy Owa

I could not believe someone in there right mind would say something like that. You would kill someone or threaten to kill someone which is completely against the law over virtual items your insane. I understand being upset at me or mad at me but something along those lines is out of the question. Making this post was a bad idea because im just going to get flames with stupid answers but this is meant to be very serious.[/b]
    lols well im remembering bits and pieces of your posts about this scam now, and i do remember a lot of flaming some people have short tempers :P push somebody too far and you could end up posting for forgiveness on a forum over the internet. you do deserve to learn a lesson, but i would be willing to bet the person doing that to you was trying to scare you more then threaten you :P give them their things back and it will all be over, its that simple.

Sybian

Only thing is i wish i could do that, if it was as simple as that I would have already done it. I was playing the character the ThePieates i bought from chabo and then about a little more then a week it was stripped of all the items and then recently the password was changed. I would like to be able to repay these people i just want to get in contact with them. I can work for cash and send them some. I mean i can only do the most i can.

Sabao

Well read my post better, i said you deserve a lesson, not to get killed -_-, anyway i hate scammers and chickens and youre both, at least be a man. Against the law...lol youre a punkass thief, if u did it to me and i knew where u live for sure i would take "care" of you in way u wont steal no1 anymore.

Sybian

Well read my post better, i said you deserve a lesson, not to get killed -_-, anyway i hate scammers and chickens and youre both, at least be a man. Against the law...lol youre a punkass thief, if u did it to me and i knew where u live for sure i would take "care" of you in way u wont steal no1 anymore.[/b]
    Honestly i dont want to get in to a arguement with you and no im not a chicken and i admit that i did scam people but who are you to judge me honestly you dont know me. And please i dont want you on this topic i said what i was here to do and you dont need to post here any longer just the people who need to i want to get into contact with. Does it honestly make you feel special that you think you have the biggest epenis on the forums. Your problably some nerd like most of the people on these forums so please leave this topic.

then quit posting... you are a scammer.. we have every right to call you a scammer.. it is the law of the internet.. and since you did scam... i hope all your fingers get cut off... so no more masteurbating your tiny penis.. and no more internet scamming

Banned

about the gun over the phone thing. i think it was skillface cuz bafert would prolly be to scared to pick up the gun. little angel bafert h34r:

and skillface does have....bad....REALLY.bad anger probs..

Sabao

So i am the nerd? Who steal virtual goods here? Who came here after being threaten saying "im sorry"? Dont be ridiculous kid, you should take with your responsabilities, i suppose u dont have less than 18 years, so why bringing here this stupid post? Like u said most of the ppl on these forums are "nerds" but those "nerds" dont have to read your bullshit cuz your scared, so youre the one who isnt welcome here.
    This is not the police departement, if you were threaten solve with them or get his number asking your phone company -_-.

your afraid of people from the internet its like being afraid of people in the game... scamming is bad but fuck bro grows some balls the reason they call is they cant come kick your ass so sack up..who cares if u scared, you scammed now u get bad karma but i doubt any internet nerds gonna kill u he probably dont even own a gun maybe he has the recording from his computer

As someone who has been scammed ingame and been robbed numerous times in real life... i felt the same impotence and anger
    Both where things i worked for and i see no difference with them

The crime is the same, only how is was done changed

I donīt see Jesus in this forum, earn ur redemption

Beast&Harlot

I can accept appoligies.But actions speak louder then words as Nick said.But Ill for sure you i didnt call you.For 1 i dont have a cell fone atm,for second i dont have your number, and for 3 the only gun ive got is a 22 and its like 130miles from my house in a gun cabinent.But Ryan about the only way to show that your truly sorry and to compensate for what you did, is to pay back all off it, then its still a fact of if your really sorry or just on a guilt trip for the small amount of time.I wont re-block you on MSN, ill talk to you, but dont expect emidiate reactions,and for me to just automaticly trust you agin.

what you seem to fail to understand is that this is not just about virtual goods. Its more about ppl feeling cheated. that is why ppl get angry - not because they lost somethign virtual items.

This topic is just sad .. .. ...

Sybian

what you seem to fail to understand is that this is not just about virtual goods. Its more about ppl feeling cheated. that is why ppl get angry - not because they lost somethign virtual items.

This topic is just sad .. .. ...[/b]
    You say that is if though i have never had it happen to me before the reason why i started was because people i thought i could trust turned there backs on me and i had enough of it and went through a stage where it was just pointless revenge and karma always came back on me and i was scammed right back i gained nothing out of all except for losing friendships and i learned alot its something i needed to get over myself i honestly dont really care what alot of other peoples opinions are but thats how i strongly feel and i wanted to appologize because what i did was wrong and i recognize that.

best thing for you to do Sybian is walk away from ko and ko4life and anything to do with ko... its over for ya. Everyone hears what your trying to say its not working. GAME OVER.

RiseAgainst_

U r not sorry, you are just scared. GO GET THEIR ITEMS BACK or i hope u keep being scared. Wuss.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast