Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My appologies...

This is a discussion on My appologies... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You say that is if though i have never had it happen to me before the reason why i started ...
Page: 3

You say that is if though i have never had it happen to me before the reason why i started was because people i thought i could trust turned there backs on me and i had enough of it and went through a stage where it was just pointless revenge and karma always came back on me and i was scammed right back i gained nothing out of all except for losing friendships and i learned alot its something i needed to get over myself i honestly dont really care what alot of other peoples opinions are but thats how i strongly feel and i wanted to appologize because what i did was wrong and i recognize that.[/b]
    So you get scammed, then feel the need to do the same. If your so called friends jumped of a bridge, would you do the same?

Beast&Harlot

So you get scammed, then feel the need to do the same. If your so called friends jumped of a bridge, would you do the same? [/b]
    Im not him but it depends on what one of my friends jumped.Ive got 3 of them i would jump if they did just because we are tight like that and hommies stick together for life.

The best thing u can do is pay back what u scammed, then get lost and never come back to the KO commuity. Simply no one in their right mind would ever trust u anymore, accept the consequences of a scamming action, this is the real world. Make ur clean future somewhere else, coz u already have a black dot on ur KO history.

PS: U, the topic maker have absolutely no right to flame any other ppl's comment about u, scamming is equal to a thief IRL, the only difference is real items or virtual items, both items have their value, just in different world, so its a fact that u did a crime.

Slice ur wrist then gg no re urself

THEN ONLY THEN i will forgive you

Slice ur wrist then gg no re urself

THEN ONLY THEN i will forgive you[/b]

If he ends up slicing his wrists and dies, you can get procecuted (sp)

Some guy on IRC put himself on the webcam and let everyone in the channel see him takin' drugs, then someone in IRC said he was a wus and should make a cocktail out of all the drugs he had and take it, he did and OD'd. The guy on IRC who said that to him got procecuted(sp)

Beast&Harlot

If he would just pay back my items, or just pay me he face value of what he took(Face value of what they were when i lost them)I would have some more respect for him, yes he would still be a scammer, and i wouldnt ever trust him agin, but it would give him a lil more credibility.

Destroyer_Master

well u want to say sorry when you took the items upgraded the sword to +5 rb and on top of that u left the sword / went on the acc again a broke it and i remember u saying to kill face that it was family problems lol we was so cool to u man and u turned around and backstabed us...

one thing we dont do is to fuck ppl over a few kb of memory sorry man but sorry is not enough to gain u anywhere you cannot come back feeling guilty and all i bet u, u felt alone after stealing cause u can't come to vent u have to change ur idenity well we was helping you but... i dont know what to say man if we did something bad to u then ok there would be reason but if u just couldn't be bothered to gain ur items well shows how a low like u are really

sorry man u was my friend once not anymore and by just saying sorry can't make us forgive u

Beast&Harlot

well u want to say sorry when you took the items upgraded the sword to +5 rb and on top of that u left the sword / went on the acc again a broke it and i remember u saying to kill face that it was family problems lol we was so cool to u man and u turned around and backstabed us...

one thing we dont do is to fuck ppl over a few kb of memory sorry man but sorry is not enough to gain u anywhere you cannot come back feeling guilty and all i bet u, u felt alone after stealing cause u can't come to vent u have to change ur idenity well we was helping you but... i dont know what to say man if we did something bad to u then ok there would be reason but if u just couldn't be bothered to gain ur items well shows how a low like u are really

sorry man u was my friend once not anymore and by just saying sorry can't make us forgive u[/b]
    Destroyer, i owe you alot buddy, youve helped me out ALOT, and you know ill do what i can to help you, but ryan fucked us all over.we all were helping him, and he probaly realised when he get on the warrior that i wasnt lying when i said i dont have anything extra i didnt keep extra shit around, i didnt keep anyting if it was something i didnt need it got sold or got burned and if it made it it got sold to better me.but still a sorry cant repay betrayed friendships

I don´t see Jesus in this forum, earn ur redemption[/b]
    actually... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=20208

Nice, now everyone knows what my real account is on the forums <_<

:MOLDER:

ahahahah when u lost all friends, and all ppl start avoid u ..u realise u did stupid thing...no back aga, u r scammer u need pay that price...best thing u can do is to FUK OFF !!^^

<3 Molder

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I never would&#39;ve thought that you could do all the things you did. I guess our "firendship" didn&#39;t mean anything to you either
    You never stole anything from me but you deleted me from msn because you started scamming ppl. I hope you&#39;ve learned your lesson by now but I think no one will ever forgive you.

Banned

If u had balls to scam them now have balls to deal with them. I wouldnt go that far for a game but yeah, u deserve a lesson, watching over your shoulder to check if they are there is a good one.[/b]

you are a fucking moron, no ones life is worth a game.

if someone were to find the person who scammed them and kill them, they have fucking issues and need to be killed themselves or put into an institute.

its pixels children, calm down.

its pixels children, calm down.[/b]

Pixels? This game has passed that state now.

People are buying items/chars for ~1000USD. if you were to get scammed by someone and you would happen to find/see that person in real life, trust me, someone would get hurt real bad.

In Turkey, people got killed/stabbed over KO.

Turkish people see KO as their businnes, it&#39;s their life. Turks who play KO make more money ingame in 1month, then having a real job for a year.

KO is the Devil, and it unleashes the beast inside everyone :P

DragonFire

Pixels? This game has passed that state now.

People are buying items/chars for ~1000USD. if you were to get scammed by someone and you would happen to find/see that person in real life, trust me, someone would get hurt real bad.
    In Turkey, people got killed/stabbed over KO.

Turkish people see KO as their businnes, it&#39;s their life. Turks who play KO make more money ingame in 1month, then having a real job for a year.
    KO is the Devil, and it unleashes the beast inside everyone :P[/b]

Nicely put :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast