Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My appologies...

This is a discussion on My appologies... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; admitting you scams and hoping for redemtpion. So go kick a big dog and the bollocks and see if it ...
Page: 5

Gorn

admitting you scams and hoping for redemtpion.
    So go kick a big dog and the bollocks and see if it wont bite you in the ass.
    PS : Banned - I'm sorry really dose that make you feel any better?[/b]
    finaly

stevouk

big deal...you scammed someone, give them back there items or re-compensate or w/e.

as for the dick phoning you up with a gun, big deal, hes just a retard who wouldnt use it, if your going to kill someone, you dont warn them...

Micky14

if u scammed somone
    we all wish u will die fuck u

he has been already shot, prolly

Jenny25

Well it is funny u didnt include me in this where is my sorry...Frig i was so nice to u and went to bat for u and u scammed me..hope in life it gets done to u x10.

Destroyer_Master

what are u all trying to say that just because alot of turks play the game and even when i have seen it trust me 12 year old children in turkey dont make money from ko thats there fun...

its the adults that are the dickheads there yes i am turkish but what i have seen ppl do is unbelieveable i saw one guy make +9 Glave legit and i also saw another guy make +10 Glave by duping the shit out of it and guess what happen to him after...

he got beaten up for do stuff like that in the cafe because 7 out of 10 cafes in turkey have rules in doing dupe hacks koxp 7 out of cafes dont tolerate this so for breaking the rules they beat them up very funny cause i saw a guy playing ko in a cafe and koxping and killed he CAFE OWNER right next to him and man i never saw that guy come the that cafe again

Sabao

Freaks power.

englishbob

At least he got scared and appologised, more than most scammers in this community do. They just deny it and join high ranking clans :P

gyrn

Alot of people put time, effort, and hard work into these virtual items. Dreams, ideas, and love don't really exist in a tangable form but people get killed over them everyday. You didn't get threatened over some dumbass pixels on a game... you got threatened over ruining someones dreams, ideas, and hardwork. You took their "virtual" world where alot of thier friends exist and you tore it apart. As far as a gun clicking over the phone.... well it is just some sound nothing to get worked up over I mean it didn't really do anything since it was "virtual". You better be lucky you didn't scam me cause the gun would have been clicking next to your real ear. I may not kill you but I would make you pay by destroying your dreams, ideas, and hardwork. There are far worse things than death boy... you better remember that before you go scamming people again. So STFU, pay the people back in monetary form.... for what is worth, and leave MMORPG's forever.

razzy

Alot of people put time, effort, and hard work into these virtual items. Dreams, ideas, and love don't really exist in a tangable form but people get killed over them everyday. You didn't get threatened over some dumbass pixels on a game... you got threatened over ruining someones dreams, ideas, and hardwork. You took their "virtual" world where alot of thier friends exist and you tore it apart. As far as a gun clicking over the phone.... well it is just some sound nothing to get worked up over I mean it didn't really do anything since it was "virtual". You better be lucky you didn't scam me cause the gun would have been clicking next to your real ear. I may not kill you but I would make you pay by destroying your dreams, ideas, and hardwork. There are far worse things than death boy... you better remember that before you go scamming people again. So STFU, pay the people back in monetary form.... for what is worth, and leave MMORPG's forever.[/b]
    i think hes ip banned.

thnx for bumpin old topic.

and thnx for the words of wisdom.

DiplomaticTank

At least he got scared and appologised, more than most scammers in this community do. They just deny it and join high ranking clans :P[/b]
    +1 hope he returns wat he has stolen and good luck to those who got scammed by him.

people should nvr scam another player unless u can walk over to their house n kick their ass.

tats crazy for some1 to call u on the phone loading a gun, saying something like "u scammed me n knights. now im gonna hunt u down."
    u know y tats crazy? its crazy because he/she dug so much info bout u, he found ur phone # n looking for ur adress. neways u could go to jail for scamming ppl with usd?

the_stiffmeister

douche scammed me too....

i just now finally re-secured my acct...

GangS

I can accept appoligies.But actions speak louder then words as Nick said.But Ill for sure you i didnt call you.For 1 i dont have a cell fone atm,for second i dont have your number, and for 3 the only gun ive got is a 22 and its like 130miles from my house in a gun cabinent.But Ryan about the only way to show that your truly sorry and to compensate for what you did, is to pay back all off it, then its still a fact of if your really sorry or just on a guilt trip for the small amount of time.I wont re-block you on MSN, ill talk to you, but dont expect emidiate reactions,and for me to just automaticly trust you agin.[/b]

Pay Back what you Fucking piece of Shit Sacmmer PAYBACK the gear you stoled me ???? yeah right chris your fukin lame NO ONES THINKS YOUR A SCAMMER CUZ OF YOUR NEW NAME BREATS AND HARLOT IS GG BLABLABLA

BUT DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THIS PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMED ME FOR OVER 2K USD WORTH OF ITEMS? YEAH NO ONES KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF HIS NEW NAME .... KEEP ON TRUSTING THIAT FAGGET

OH AND YEAH CHRIS WHY DONT YOU APOGOLIES TO? DONT YOU FEEL SRY FOR ME? HAHA YOU WANNA GET BACK THE ITEMS I WANT TO GET BACK MY ITEMS SINCE 8 MONTHS 88 MONTHS SINCE PPL THINK YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ITEMS HAHAHA FUCKING LAME HUH?

ANYWAYS IM OFF YOU NUB

<3 RYAN

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast