Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

My appologies...

This is a discussion on My appologies... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; slm gangs...
Page: 6

Banned

slm gangs

razzy

someones gonna get jammed real bad.

Scammers suck, hope he shoots you in the kneecaps

Even though its virtual items, its worth money. Getting scammed is like getting mugged, except your much more helpless. Because when getting scammed its just a pussy over the internet, while getting mugged its a confrontation where you can fight the fagot.

What a pussy.

Btw if anyone knows how to trace and IP to a phone number/address/name.. like dead ass accurately lemme know

ultimaliaz

Pay Back what you Fucking piece of Shit Sacmmer PAYBACK the gear you stoled me ???? yeah right chris your fukin lame NO ONES THINKS YOUR A SCAMMER CUZ OF YOUR NEW NAME BREATS AND HARLOT IS GG BLABLABLA

BUT DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THIS PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMED ME FOR OVER 2K USD WORTH OF ITEMS? YEAH NO ONES KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF HIS NEW NAME .... KEEP ON TRUSTING THIAT FAGGET

OH AND YEAH CHRIS WHY DONT YOU APOGOLIES TO? DONT YOU FEEL SRY FOR ME? HAHA YOU WANNA GET BACK THE ITEMS I WANT TO GET BACK MY ITEMS SINCE 8 MONTHS 88 MONTHS SINCE PPL THINK YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ITEMS HAHAHA FUCKING LAME HUH?
    ANYWAYS IM OFF YOU NUB
    <3 RYAN[/b]
    its all true, wether u wanne believe it or not

GangS

slm gangs [/b]

hey

sexy Owa

el oh el this topic ended in a ban felix may have gotten this little scammer killed because he couldnt get in touch with who he scammed, awesume. lets see if he ends up making another account and showing up again this was a fun topic to read...

aeonsave

Red face

its funny how when he was discoverd in amity he tried to justfie it by saying otheres were scameres and never could give any proff of it, so if he reads this slog in give the items backt to thoes of us you scamed you dont have to say anything to us just mail the items and guss what no one will care anymore.. its a fucking game

GangS

Ban breats&harlot to then? wtf are you gusy doing supporting cheaters? if you ban Ryan cuz of scamming ... then FINE ban Breats&Harlot ... wtf is this
    hes also known has sweetpimpmaster / draggie2006 ... cmon

Drakcap

lol

ah i missed these posts... ill say what i would have said 2 years ago to a scammer

/care

deviouz420

:lol:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456