Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Contribution to USKO

This is a discussion on My Contribution to USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Punkbuster wasn't bad and xfire prevented many bots for a while but k2 stopped paying them lol. This game is ...
Page: 2

Banned

Punkbuster wasn't bad and xfire prevented many bots for a while but k2 stopped paying them lol.
    This game is pretty ruined so no point trying to fix it at this time.
    K2 is very incompotent and you risk getting banned everytime they try to update something.

Casual botters might go away (like anyone care about someone 24/7 exp spots you never would use anyway.....)
    Chinese goldfarmers will not go away, pretty obvious when you are the one paying them.

The king. Senior Member

vac2/vac whatever sucks, wouldnt deacrease cheaters.

xXDespicableXx

yeah and what a shame that would be. ive given up hope now. ive worked out theat Pedos is a hypocrit, and te game is already dead, more so seeing as they dont seem to be willing to take sugjestions from players.

Quote Originally Posted by xXDespicableXx View Post
    yeah and what a shame that would be. ive given up hope now. ive worked out theat Pedos is a hypocrit, and te game is already dead, more so seeing as they dont seem to be willing to take sugjestions from players.
    Your suggestion is still visible to G1 staff. It is simply hidden from posters.

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Your suggestion is still visible to G1 staff. It is simply hidden from posters.
    ... wut bullshit is this. Everyone knows the truth u cant hide shit people anymore specially now of days. These comment u are told to leave since G1 doesnt want to be seen doing nothing but they usually are doing nothing since nothing ever happens right.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    ... wut bullshit is this. Everyone knows the truth u cant hide shit people anymore specially now of days. These comment u are told to leave since G1 doesnt want to be seen doing nothing but they usually are doing nothing since nothing ever happens right.
    Really?
    Got a specific post from that topic you want pasted here? Mods and staff CAN view the thread

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    actually if uve ever managed a forums from the admin position you can do a number of things. At our clan forums, Ranzoape (the current admin) can make new subforms in a hidden section, visible by us(Clancouncil/moderators) and test the sections before even making them public. When we decide to take away a thread/post/forum section.......... we never deleted they are usually just turned off from the normal members viewing abilites and/or moved to the Vault. Just like this forum here, there's a total section none of you can see - only us moderators/admins. Then there's a whole section I got to see one day that was for just the admins. We dont deleted anything, we're not allowed too. We have to move all items to the Vault.( we call it the Archives at our forums on InvisionBoard.)

Im going to close this thread after this, I just want to say one last thing. Its pretty dam stupid to leave this thread in question(on officials) open to the public in case the K2 Developers want to use the program. Why leave it visible now so punk kid hackers can start developing ways around it before its even given a chance to be used on the game. To me, this is a "look at me" thread created by the person who wants their program used. If you truly believe your program is a better alternative for KO to use then what theyve got, you would just go about ur business silently instead of looking for attention here. The players dont/cant and wont be able to make ur program usable in game, only the developers at Mgames. Pretty obvious.

My last warnings to you all the are flaming. When i get back from work I will hand out infractions all night long if i have too. Constructive criticism fine, flat out flaming is not fine..... go read rule #3 of our rule book.

take care

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12