Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Patriot[ARES] went to WOW

This is a discussion on Patriot[ARES] went to WOW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.wowturkiye.net/ most players from patriot in ares are playing WOW now >_> wow + patriot = messed up...
Page: 1

melli

http://www.wowturkiye.net/

most players from patriot in ares are playing WOW now >_> wow + patriot = messed up

G0D

LOL but they wont have no gm help / be able to dupe there

actually i dont have anything against Patriot..
    at least they know teamplay (maybe the only one turk clan with teamplay)

wrong u are all games are corrupted a game the size of wow its just hard to see wat goes on or how it happens

Validating

actually i dont have anything against Patriot..
    at least they know teamplay (maybe the only one turk clan with teamplay)[/b]
    lol you idiot...they dont know what is teamplay only jadereal was play alone and sometimes with other clans in same party and he was the big duper in ares ( dont say noting on my english and btw its omgthisisme )

You really think that 1 clan of retarded little fags can mess up a well managed game as WoW?
    Think again <_<

"teamplay" is a big word.
    what is teamplay? some1 run in front the rest follow him and if his HP drop down tp him away oO
    real teamplay is when you are sitting on Vent or TS² or just write in channel "kill aligator" and every1 go and hit aligator oO (I would like to hit aligator to ) same for cüre, heal, tp, duff, baba, aga, dupe B)

wrong u are all games are corrupted a game the size of wow its just hard to see wat goes on or how it happens[/b]
    gm all work in an office , so it&#39;s harder to make item without being seen , and also most of the gm can&#39;t , all they do is answer ticket sent by players, only a few tech gm can inject item , and they have no chance getting away with it , as there are many ppl that are getting paid (its a real job , not like k2 gm that just earn money on ebay) are checking if everything goes fine etc so honestly you have no chance having corrupted gm to help you in that game ^^

what is teamplay? some1 run in front the rest follow him and if his HP drop down tp him away oO
    real teamplay is when you are sitting on Vent or TS² or just write in channel "kill aligator" and every1 go and hit aligator oO (I would like to hit aligator to ) same for cüre, heal, tp, duff, baba, aga, dupe B)[/b]
    nazı
    ı are ınnocent

no idea but what i ment was, 2 years ago i was on ares for few weeks and they were then already on g3+ with patriot and until now (2 weeks ago)they existed

(dont know about their cheat-orgy neither)

i dont play wow nor do i understand how it works but alot of freinds who i met during playing rs use programs with wow and they selling gold and lvl&#39;d chars always with wow i&#39;d mention the names of the progs but ppl probly google them and end up getting fhK&#39;d im sure u&#39;ve heard of them tho flippY

and its never a matter of &#39;injecting a item&#39; its jus a matter of looking the other way when theres &#39;problems&#39;

as i said a game as big as wow u wont find out bout things theres to much money to be made same with runescape and if neone finds out bout them they&#39;re fixed and traced thats that its the mmo world

i dont play wow nor do i understand how it works but alot of freinds who i met during playing rs use programs with wow and they selling gold and lvl&#39;d chars always with wow i&#39;d mention the names of the progs but ppl probly google them and end up getting fhK&#39;d im sure u&#39;ve heard of them tho flippY

and its never a matter of &#39;injecting a item&#39; its jus a matter of looking the other way when theres &#39;problems&#39;

as i said a game as big as wow u wont find out bout things theres to much money to be made same with runescape and if neone finds out bout them they&#39;re fixed and traced thats that its the mmo world[/b]
    there are a few cheating program out of there , most are bots (isxwow and wowglider to say only those two, and they aren&#39;t free) but it will end up getting you banned.
    Now yea there are cheaters , but almost no corrupted gm , if any.

the programs out there are noob tho thats why u get banned there detection is sooo similiar to runescape altho they obviously can do alot more cuz ur running the actual client n not just loading it it also works against in some situations.

I just asked my m8 bout corrupt and he said its just a matter of how populated or old a world is the older less populated theres alot more u can get away with the new more populated u have to real good connection with customer support .

games like wow thrive on the community that lvl and gold too many old ppl working 9-5 playing that game that have paypal

he also mention there is a tool out much like a trainer that is working and updated but he&#39;s never used it just seen it and heard of it .

Wows no different then any other game its just big if u work at it urself u can abuse it if u work with others too many leaks .

Also he says he&#39;s making anywhere from 500-1500 gold a day per pc he runs

nazı
    ı are ınnocent
    no idea but what i ment was, 2 years ago i was on ares for few weeks and they were then already on g3+ with patriot and until now (2 weeks ago)they existed
    (dont know about their cheat-orgy neither)[/b]
    you DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEYR CHEAT-ORGY BELIVE ME >_<

real teamplay is when you are sitting on Vent or TS² or just write in channel "kill aligator" and every1 go and hit aligator oO (I would like to hit aligator to ) same for cüre, heal, tp, duff, baba, aga, dupe B)[/b]
    You dont need to be on vent or TS to have teamplay. In fact playing without vent and yet still acting as a unit speaks more of their "teamplay".

As much as I hated patriot at times, there were some really nice people in this clan and I will be sorry that some of them have gone to WoW. Think now of PK team as the new and improved PaTRiot.

Think now of PK team as the new and improved PaTRiot.[/b]
    improved? :blink: :mellow:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast