Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My Dream

This is a discussion on My Dream within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you infact chose what you dream about , if you think about ko all day long ,then you'll probly dream ...
Page: 3

you infact chose what you dream about , if you think about ko all day long ,then you'll probly dream about it also , and it means he plays ko too much. (or played and is now addicted for life =x)[/b]
    i think all day about KO too but i dream only about nude mermaids..

jimfujitsu

lol ive had many of ko dreams.... normal ones tho...[/b]
    There's nothing normal about having ko dreams . Its the ultimate expression of geekness.

not true..
    besides like u said "probably"

so i don't get ur point :/[/b]
    Indeed , you don't think about only 1 thing all day long , do you?

Banned

you guys do know that all dreams last between 8 to 12 seconds.

anyway, if you dream about ko that is kind of sad, not going to lie ... that is like me dreaming of Counter-Strike or something of that nature.

MillionVoices

/agreed

just because he got a dream about ko doesn't mean he plays it regularly, neither did he chose to dream about it.

i mean duh like for example ppl who don't wank/have sex, they get wet dreams a lot... so ya.[/b]
    nah to dream about ko u must be addicted to it.

i used to have those back in the day

but those dreams were hot, new monsters, crazy battlesfieds.

PK was DBZ style, everyone flying/runnig fast, just think of dbz haa.

little_painter

once opon a time i was adicet to oa game called "dayofdefeat" i often dremt about it dident work 4 2 years.. was gaming in 1 usa clan and 1 european clan always trying too improve my city fighting skills running around sniping unscoped 24//

then came steam and al lthe fag cheaters from cs came over and with time i completely left dod for ko :S
    i still miss good old dod beta

Inactive Member

There's nothing normal about having ko dreams . Its the ultimate expression of geekness.[/b]
    do u guys dream about having a high post on ko4life ^^ Mr 390 posts?
    there is not enough research on dreams to exactly tell u wat they are...
    there are many theroys about dreaming.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

lol ive had many of ko dreams.... normal ones tho...

all the clan running around in CS's and stuff ub3r 1337ness stuff
    then i would have ones were me and my mates are out the back pretending to be ko chars
    one night wen we got drunk we strapped a cardboard box to oimategotadollar aka chronic
    and wrote +10 chitin shell and told him to go into macdonalds, he didnt xD[/b]
    LMFAO wish i could of even seen ur friend put it on XD

sigh...

Can't believe you shared that with us.

You suck.

patorox

I dream that everything is black. everything is dark, like I was sleeping h34r:

retard.

noobybooby

i think ppl dont really have to quit KO just leave for like 3-9 months. I recently just got off a 9 month break,but only to find chinas ruining my server. Now everyone is waiting for dupe wipe, and i cant even but my other +1 RE to make a RE +2 and another +2 warrior pendant to make my wp +3. So now im on another break been about 5 weeks now.

I had a dream about beating britney spears to death with a retarded donkeys back left leg...

I had a dream about beating britney spears to death with a retarded donkeys back left leg...[/b]
    going by her recent activities i think you may have failed to kill her and just left her brain damaged

i had a dream me and my friends went to japan and we were trying to find K-Mart but we couldnt coz nobody spoke japanese explain that...

Mrjcolley101

Yes KO is my life... i have a preist 55 on edena and a rogue 57 on edena... playing for like a year now. MAN I LOVE KO..

and yes i was dreaming as myself.... through my eyes... buying gold premium.

Wow my sarcasm is poor. I play this game only when i got spare time to play a silly game.... or when i cant be bothered to play WoW.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast