Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My final words on this I promise...

This is a discussion on My final words on this I promise... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That moron closed the topic right when i clicked "Post Reply" :/[/b] He deleted mine, oh well the truth hurts ...
Page: 2

That moron closed the topic right when i clicked "Post Reply" :/[/b]
    He deleted mine, oh well the truth hurts I guess xD

rayovac

omg he deleted mine to and mine didnt have ANYTHING bad in it, it just simply owned that fag mod rofl.

mine was under the name Verac :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Sorry, your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end on Jul 5 2007, 11:37 AM.

YEYAYAYYAYA fu*ing gm's / mod's / k2 staff im gonna kill them al xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

is JamesJack a member with us?

I had my fair share of issues with their mods but recently someone from K2 did pleasantly suprize me as being a human an dheard me out.

Banned

jamesjack's a fag. i think imma go make a flame topic about him now

-RW-

so an ex-k2 suckup got owned by K2. that must be a Owned+21

However much of an asshole JamesJack is with that ban stick. He owned your ass bad lol

You make it sound your job was aweful? Then why didn't you quit? Try working for a company where speach is squashed and there is a hierarchy which you are lower scale of. Constant orders from incompidant retards who you are clearly above, doing meaningless tasks which with a half a brain cell they could do.

Before you say it, I won't quit cuz I'm earning good money, best local area can bring.

I'm Harder - Better - Faster - Stronger

It wasnt a nice job...... but there was aspects like tryin to keep the servers hack free etc that i enjoyed

FlippinSweeT

haha, my acct on kol forums is suspended until July 11th now. xD

i just read it...
    jamesjack is a fagget and if he comes to these forums he should be IP banned but hey thats my opinoin and im not a MOD[/b]
    Rofl..+1

May the force be with you.

[darth_vader]"you will join us or die"[/darth_vader]

GlassJaw

i like how the admin on ko forums said this is the internet Constitutional rights of Americans do not apply LOL what a bitch

Infinitemadness

Well yeah I did get owned by K2, but thats ok. Secondly, it doesnt matter about the internet, ALL people since they play on an American server has a voice. (Yes even turks, if they can competently speak...no offense) Secondly, the job was great considering I did it from home, it was fun, but got very boring. It&#39;s done and over with now. I just dont care for the fact that, even though Morax said at any other job would be the same way, but does that mean they would stop selling their products to you? Nope. But now, I dont even have that option. Whats the word for that? Discrimination? Yeah thats it. Singling me out with NO reason whatsoever. My post when I was banned on forums, all I said was something to the effect of the exact reason why I got fired, which again was true, and I said much <3 to all. Thats it. And since they banned my regular character for again, no reason. Devile, did they ban your regular account after you were let go? What about you Morax? Did they ban Fest0? The priest that everyone loved so much Wait did they ban phantomlink? Or what about the account that Arestides sold off, Bacardi151? Nope, they still open right? What about Vexx? Still there. So, why me? Discrimination. And I cant figure out why. No one will tell me shit. Ive already submitted a formal complaint to the BBB (Which I know wont do any good.) Ive emailed every single one of their sponsors (Again, I know wont do any good) Ive emailed every person I can think of without my contacts list in front of me, which was apart of my K2network.net page. And still no response from anyone, yet, Me, who I thought right along with everyone else, Morax, Devile, Fest0, Vexx, I thought I busted my ass off for that POS company, and this is what I get in return.

As all of you said, "welcome to your side", well folks, Im glad to be here, and I formally apologize for not seeing through there bullshit any sooner.

So with my final thought of the day....

Fuck you Knightonline forum admin. Fuck you Derek Simmons, Fuck you Max Whittiker, Fuck you Bob Drobish, Fuck you Josh Hong, Fuck every single one of the rest of you mother fuckers. If I ever have another opportunity to play the game, you won&#39;t see another dime from me, and of course word of mouth is the #1 form of advertisement, and if ANYONE should ever ask me of a game to play, I&#39;ll be happy to refer them to www.darkfallonline.com for a highly anticipated NEW MMORPG, but just like I said, they dont care, they have their Turk Blood money. (Again no disrespect to the good turks) Oh yeah did I mention, Fuck off? /end rant.

i know that k2 will fire their gm sooner or later >.< but ur the only person who took it the hard way >.<

mine tell us why? ur in game char got banned?
    shoulda join the dark side when u got the chance to ^^

Banned Senior Member

To me, I dont care too much on who is on these forums, weather it be K2 staff, or forum moderators. Remember, I was a mod on their forum as well before ko4life was created, and I was an admin on their forum while an admin on ko4life.

And ya, they banned me after I was "let go" if you could put it that way, I just never had any "official" powers that others had during their primes

Also, I love rants

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast