Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My final words on this I promise...

This is a discussion on My final words on this I promise... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To me, I dont care too much on who is on these forums, weather it be K2 staff, or forum ...
Page: 3

Infinitemadness

To me, I dont care too much on who is on these forums, weather it be K2 staff, or forum moderators. Remember, I was a mod on their forum as well before ko4life was created, and I was an admin on their forum while an admin on ko4life.

And ya, they banned me after I was "let go" if you could put it that way, I just never had any "official" powers that others had during their primes

Also, I love rants [/b]

No no, I meant your character...I can kind of see why they would ban me on forums...but not really.

Banned Senior Member

My account has been banned a few times ^_^

Infinitemadness

i know that k2 will fire their gm sooner or later >.< but ur the only person who took it the hard way >.<

mine tell us why? ur in game char got banned?
    shoulda join the dark side when u got the chance to ^^[/b]

Well long story short, my original account, the one that I created 9/14/2004, was banned by Greenster saying "Account under investigation." I submitted cs tickets and all they would say is, I violated TOS. (Auto response). Then Kayyden said, "Illegal Items". I responded and then they have only said violation of TOS. I explained that they had 1 week to unban my account due to TOS it states 10 day ban and all illegal items removed from account. It&#39;s been now over 80 days. And if they didnt comply that I would send a complaint to the BBB. (Again not that Im expecting them to take any action) They responded saying, the account will be reviewed and opened at the earliest convenience.

But my account that Ive used for almost 3 years now, I hadnt used in over a year. Yet all of a sudden ban my account? Anyhow.

Infinitemadness

My account has been banned a few times ^_^[/b]

"Has been banned.." Is it now? And was it banned because you were let go of being a forum mod?

Banned Senior Member

"Has been banned.." Is it now? And was it banned because you were let go of being a forum mod?[/b]
    Was a little more of half n half, they both went together but at the same time it wasn&#39;t because of my forum mod removal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123