Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Friend figured out the anvil

This is a discussion on My Friend figured out the anvil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so he is saying that your ping determines success rate, the higher your ping the more fails. What a load ...
Page: 2

so he is saying that your ping determines success rate, the higher your ping the more fails. What a load of crap lol.

I dont know any current methods, but none of the old ones had anything to do with ping.

Haha I hope you're joking.

Road

Lol, what a sach of crap. He can't just make up a method and then call it a "method". I think the turning off your moniter thing is false. And they say if you upgrade with an weapon/armor with its stats already on it, it will greatly reduce the chance of upgrade. That is a load of crap too. The ONLY anvil trick I see that works is hitting okay after it turns RED, or it least it seems to work. If I am alone I upgrade a bunch of paper gear then wait for a break, then quickly upgrade the item I want to upgrade and it actually seems to work. Anyone think the 'RED' upgrading method is true or is it false too, I know a lot of people know about it.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I know that if ur lagging, it's most likely going to fail tho.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Road
    Lol, what a sach of crap. He can't just make up a method and then call it a "method". I think the turning off your moniter thing is false. And they say if you upgrade with an weapon/armor with its stats already on it, it will greatly reduce the chance of upgrade. That is a load of crap too. The ONLY anvil trick I see that works is hitting okay after it turns RED, or it least it seems to work. If I am alone I upgrade a bunch of paper gear then wait for a break, then quickly upgrade the item I want to upgrade and it actually seems to work. Anyone think the 'RED' upgrading method is true or is it false too, I know a lot of people know about it.
    i upg with paper as well and ive actually started getting +6 pieces of armors etc. chitin, and other weapons DM's drop

but i wait for 2 breaks and 1 yellow (when im alone) i break 2 items going to the same + as the armor im trying to up then i get a success and im good to go

Gondon

this is my frined from bera MixxyCats.

I found this on my old harddrive

this was after he burned 3x shards from 6 -7 lol.

didinino

i figured K2 told us that anvil is not RANDOM!

look:
    " Regular items that are +7 to +8 and Rebirth item that are +1 to +5 have mathematically very similar probabilities of success."

mathematically - i think the formula exsists but none got their hands on it.
    if they do- K2 go bbye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12