I need opinions...

This is a discussion on I need opinions... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, well, this kid kyle is mad because he used to KOXP and our clan saw him and kicked him ...
Page: 1

Silent Nemesis

Okay, well, this kid kyle is mad because he used to KOXP and our clan saw him and kicked him out. Out of the blue, he sapossedly bought premium and his account stopped working, now thats a real shocker. This happened quite a while back, like a few months ago, around christmas time.

Anyway, hes been harrassing me saying/calling me a hacker, telling me i'm gonna get banned by his GM friend. So, I need to know is his 'GM friend' actually a GM, or is he just a poser. Also, do you think I can send any of this to KO and he could get some sort of punishment for harrassment?

Heres pictures of our convo, from begin to end.

P.S. - Too many pictures. I'll split the post into 2.

Silent Nemesis

G0D

You could of just cut out the Pm box from the ss and just posted it like that, not the whole picture..
    Laggs me

they're lying and ur too gullible. no gm can ever ban a player or even warn a player for what u said. send those ss to k2 and try to get wild deuces banned for impersonating a gm.

Silent Nemesis

K.

I know thats why I said I wasn't scarreed, but better safe then sorry. I would rather not get banned for some stupid reason..

I am gullible. Lol.

Banned

now children .. play nice

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

what i dont get...is why did u blur out ur name? its obvious its "SilentNemesis"

razzy

what i dont get...is why did u blur out ur name? its obvious its "SilentNemesis"[/b]
    WOW

howed you do that cama!!!!

patorox

WOW

howed you do that cama!!!!

[/b]

weird huh?

I always knew that cama has supernatural powar

MakuLine

hey I also guessed the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fecimen

i think theres nothing he can do he is just mad and trying to find a way to scare u

Derden

to be fair hes prob a kid found a gm's name guess what there best friends, the gm sleeps with his sister thats why hes running round in his fp 7+ dude forget about it this games full off kids