Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My good bye post

This is a discussion on My good bye post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so iv been playing ko for about 2 years now and game is just sad to see how people ...
Page: 1

ok so iv been playing ko for about 2 years now and game is just sad to see how people can make you think they are your friends but end up fuking you over so let me tell you how i got into this game

about 2 years ago i was very competative in a game called Counter Strike 1.6 my expierence in CAL were CAL - IM and was getting moved up to CAL - M with my clan untill one night me and my clan members were bored of playing the game so we decided to find a free online game to mess around. then the words of Knight Online come out and we all download the piece of shit and play it as usuall. we started to play in beging of diez we were verrry unknown just a group of 5 people exping at worms. one of my friends finally got lvl 30 and we made a clan which if i remember right was Team3D (yes yes CS people i know xD - btw this team is a pro team and we liked them at the time.)

I was a mage called kiy0shi_m4g3 got to lvl 31 and then we all stoped playing for about 3-4months cant remember (thats why iam not soo much known and popular as the first starters of diez) When i came back me and my friend from school decided to start all over again playing mage but me on HH side and him on ORC side (his name was LILFLAWLESS - still exsist today xD) i got to lvl 61 then sold him to orumjack some like that and then bought chars and resold and as i resold and rebought the lvls would get higher and higher.

but now iam here were i am my last Character was Kannona_ and my mage before that priest was Eclypse which i had the most greatest times in ko.

But it all came to an end when i was Hacked by Kingsccar and i lost hope in fighting back for it and just gave up and decided to play Javiers rouge (Mrslies for those who dont know who he is) i got him pretty far in exp from when i first got him xD and some nps lol even tho i sucked ass at rouge MH and combo (even a turk said i suck ass sniff sniff) but now i have been inactive or so for some days and dont plan on comming back for i have my football team to take to campionships (hopefully)

and thats how i started and ended in KO.

Anyways i would like to thank some people:

TripleOG4Life - first person i met that i did not know and helped me ALOT i mean ALOT he got me into the clan Seraph and he let me leach at the crystals xD

RapFreeZerg - i doubt he plays anymore but he is a peruvian mage and played and helped me put my stats in the beging and teaching me how to AOE and do some other sutff also helping me with gear.

Lainx2 - he was a gay but a good leader to me while he still played and had his clan up (WildCats - yes i know it was gay name but were i met some nice people)

SilverBlade - another lady that helped me much and tought me much about mage and improved my skills also giving me and open invite back into wildcats and the new clan they created when Lain quit the game (AMinorDetail)

X1X - ur a jew! anyways thanks for the fun times in PK and exp while i was switching between my chars but on my mage that was fun

Kranky_B and all of TDO - i was in there with LILFLAWLESS and it was a blast sad to see u guys have left game also and going WOW but kristal gogogo 70 when u have time from WoW!

BabyBash - BB lol even tho you hate me for you getting scammed by Raffu and thinking it was me but from the bottom of my heart bro i didnt do the scam sorry what heppened honestly.

Javier!!!!!!!!!!!! - even tho i was hacked and scammed w/e the situation was he always offered me to play his character and was a nice person to me. Bueno suerte ( i think that how u spell it)

and some new people i met that are good guys:
    DontCallMeFatty - steve ur fat!
    Red - a.q stay mage!
    BoomDick - lol iv been calling you that ever since DontCall me told me that is what he calls you xD
    Chronic - oi mate !
    GetRich - nice BP that iv known and a fun guy to hang out on TS with.
    Kofffs - emo kid

AND MANY MORE THAT I MISSSED AND CANT THINK OF ATM!

aeLLio gone býe býe babas!

Mosh Pit

Werent you the one that kept calling me a noob because i always asked for money? :lol:

GetRichOrDieTrying

yoyo aellio lets do sum bug abuse xD

gl in rl m8
    i might come California visit u and nick

Banned

TripleOG4Life - first person i met that i did not know and helped me ALOT i mean ALOT he got me into the clan Seraph and he let me leach at the crystals xD[/b]
    a.q stop telling ppl that i taught u how to do that :lol: <3 gl and hf irl my crystal leeching disciple :P

Mosh Pit

Crystal leech? why didnt you let me be your "disciple"?

Banned

i still dont believe you.

4:20

Werent you the one that kept calling me a noob because i always asked for money? :lol:[/b]
    If you were always asking for money then you were a noob.

Good bye aeLLio.

Mosh Pit

Why wouldnt I? Its entertaining...

Rip

Later mate Good luck irl & stay in touch on msn B)

:wub:

BattalionCommander

As I&#39;ve said before, GL and HF. :P It was a real pleasure to get to play with you throughout the past few months.

i still dont believe you.[/b]
    I respect you and just want you to know that I did not do anything but its your own decision on were to take the matter.

but as for all thanks <33333

<_< another1 bites the dust we did have fun times in TDO.. best of luck irl and always go foward and never look back~~~~Dro

Banned

A.Q right back at you. Screw mage!!! Was fun gaming with you while we did. Have fun man, and most likely a few on that list will be following you real, real soon.

sorry to see another gg go, wish i could have got to know u better....i&#39;m finding out that all the dark crusade guys are pretty bad ass...so gl in rl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast