Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

My Goodbye also :D

This is a discussion on My Goodbye also :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Spent far too much time working on these forums in the past, so much infact that it nearly cost me ...
Page: 1

Spent far too much time working on these forums in the past, so much infact that it nearly cost me a job :lol:, was a very boring job though so i really didn't care :lol:, but recently, what with other interests and everything i haven't been as active as the forum requires, so this will be a goodbye from my moderating position.

Loved the game and loved the forums and the great community.

Wish you all good luck in the game and that things continue to improve as K2 pull their fingers out and make this the game that the community deserves.

Remember guys play safe, remember if somethings too good to be true, it generally is.

Take care (remember my video's are all ready for people to watch if you click on my sig that is if any of you guys even remember me)

p.s. Eric can you please make this group as 'Retired Moderators' rather than 'Former Staff'. It makes me sound like an old mage weapon

Psy

first... o_O

Cya somewhere buddy

Banned

cya bud , gl have fun in real life :P

nuuu paddy :'( gl bro, some will miss u, some wont. I think u were a good admin here... take care baba

Banned

wow PADDY leave wtf?

I love you paddy

Banned

about time

dang... every1 in the mod team is quitting :'( i sense me getting a promotion soon xD

Banned

omfg no

g'bye my friend =P haven't talked with u much, ever, but always been nice to have u around! have a good time in real life =]

Banned

bb paddy

and they arent quitting being mods, they've just been inactive and they are being demoted

bb paddy
    and they arent quitting being mods, they've just been inactive and they are being demoted[/b]
    I have only been on the WoW section really as I couldn't relate to the stuff up here in general

and Tez, i love you too. I always prided myself on keeping some morality even when i had more to gain from not having any. Teaching the world about you was one of my achievements here... and now everyone knows you for the fraud you are

Banned

I have only been on the WoW section really as I couldn't relate to the stuff up here in general

and Tez, i love you too. I always prided myself on keeping some morailty, teaching the world about you was one of my achievements here... and now everyone knows you for the fraud you are [/b]
    ok keep up the good work and sad that is your greatest achievment in life rofl

anyways was nice schooling you many times as well and showing everyone how shitty of a moderator you were

have a good life and hope you get out of your moms basement and actually accomplish something in real life

later

ok keep up the good work and sad that is your greatest achievment in life rofl

anyways was nice schooling you many times as well and showing everyone how shitty of a moderator you were

have a good life and hope you get out of your moms basement and actually accomplish something in real life [/b]
    Where did you go to school where they didn't teach you the meaning of the word 'here'?

Anyway enough of your baiting child.

p.s. Eric can you please make this group as 'Retired Moderators' rather than 'Former Staff'. It makes me sound like an old mage weapon [/b]

Is that better? :P

Anyway, yeah, hope everything goes good for you. Wish you the best should you stop coming here at all. :P

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast