Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Goodbyes

This is a discussion on My Goodbyes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys and gals. I know alot of people are reading this forum even if they have quitted KE long ...
Page: 1

Salsa

Hey guys and gals. I know alot of people are reading this forum even if they have quitted KE long time ago. Been playing ths game for 3 yrs + now and as much as i wan it to be like the old KO, there is nothin i can do about it. SO i have decided to leave this game.

From Today onwards, SalsaSotong is no longer played by myself. It has been sold, fully equipped, to a GG

I never considered myself as a good player as i have so many more things to achieve, learn but then.. the learning curve had been going downwards for a long long time due to cheats, hacks, koxp etc.

Thks to the following:

Sotong Clan: We started out this game as a group of rl frens, been thru alot and really miss the old days, but we are too caught up with their own work/life and honestly, boredom.

Shinigami: Sigh.. Kinshi was banned and it went down..Keep in touch on MSN :P

Amity: Hardcore gamers, Kiwi,BFD,Cecil, Kanka etc etc Its too short a time for me to get to know all of you. But no regrets at all when i joined you guys. Keep in touch on MSN too :P

Forgotten to add those whom i have partied with.. lotsa players i cant name all.. :P Thks for the memories!!!!!

Ok all, enjoy your game while i take a break from gaming and get on with my life... This game took away 3 yrs of my life.. sounds scary huh.. yeah it is. Thats all...

Have Fun !!!

SalsaSotong

razzy

good luck in life

Proximus

I dont know you but..... GL

Nice epitaph

sigh, seems like yesterday it was me vs you on that hill in cz wars. remember? u are ur numbnut clan of sotongs chased me, Psirilo, and some others like there was no tomorrow. I'm gonna miss u guys even though I don't play anymore myself. send me your msn in a pm ok!

take care, and tell me where u go next (what game now? xD)

peace homies <3

o.o u still can use ur acc u know.

love ya salsa, have fun in real life dude, kiss riverwind (lwn/rasi.. not belzac he got herpys) for me please if he live near you lol

love ya salsa, have fun in real life name kiss riverwind for me please if he live near you lol[/b]
    salsa lives like 30 mins drive away from me. please dont

salsa lives like 30 mins drive away from me. please dont [/b]
    re read my post nublet.. still <3 u to tho :P

re read my post nublet.. still <3 u to tho :P[/b]
    fack u, u edited it cheater
    I got riverwinds handphone number though. i can get him to add u in msn or w/e if u want :P he lives near me as well

fack u, u edited it cheater
    I got riverwinds handphone number though. i can get him to add u in msn or w/e if u want :P he lives near me as well[/b]
    I got that gay on msn for years he is always so busy though, really hyper guy :lol:

the only singaporeans left in the game would be me and natnayr. Archangelz clan left. sotong clan left. cava, river and salsa left.. booo

Take care Salsa, so much fun with duo mage pk. Now I have to go thru it with belz....but he&#39;s coming along nicely

minhking

Good luck and have fun in real life Salsa

<33 salsa. Have fun in rl man. trust me you&#39;ll enjoy it!

Take care Salsa, so much fun with duo mage pk. Now I have to go thru it with belz....but he&#39;s coming along nicely [/b]
    Bad start of using SalsaSotong. wanted to trade an ep for a SS+6... about to click ok... server went down. help me wank please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast