My idea to fix koxp

This is a discussion on My idea to fix koxp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i play WoW now (flame all ya want) and the idea occurred to me on how to fix koxp ...
Page: 1

Talking

Well i play WoW now (flame all ya want) and the idea occurred to me on how to fix koxp in KO! In WoW, when you reach like 5 or so levels above a mob, the mob turns gray and you no longer receive experience for killing the mob. KO already knows how to do this because they do it for picking up Noah. (when you are too high for a mob you no longer receive Noah from that mob). So why not just redo all the levels for mobs (dunno how much work that would be)? That way u dont have 70s at grell, hell hounds, stone golems etc. Most ppl around that level kill Booro/Paramun anyways.

Yes i know that the koxpers could move to Paramun and such but then that leaves the gms only that area (or a few select mobs) to check for hacks, meaning less walking for GM's too!

Thoughts on this idea :P

emm... ppl are exping at booros from 68 to 83...

KOXP at Uruk hai all u want. Start going to paramun where i exp, i will get mad.
    The problem in KO is t hat KOXP is in PK. INfact, koxp isnt even the problem so much as TBL edit is

Well i play WoW now (flame all ya want) and the idea occurred to me on how to fix koxp in KO! In WoW, when you reach like 5 or so levels above a mob, the mob turns gray and you no longer receive experience for killing the mob. KO already knows how to do this because they do it for picking up Noah. (when you are too high for a mob you no longer receive Noah from that mob). So why not just redo all the levels for mobs (dunno how much work that would be)? That way u dont have 70s at grell, hell hounds, stone golems etc. Most ppl around that level kill Booro/Paramun anyways.

Yes i know that the koxpers could move to Paramun and such but then that leaves the gms only that area (or a few select mobs) to check for hacks, meaning less walking for GM's too!

Thoughts on this idea :P[/b]
    I thought that you don't receive any xp and money from monsters that are 8 or more levels lower than yours(actually i tried killing an ape and didn't receive any xp)

St0neColdKill3r

If your in a party you'll probably still be getting xp from them yee, and if at least 1 party member is low enough the coins will be coming as well.

I thought that you don't receive any xp and money from monsters that are 8 or more levels lower than yours(actually i tried killing an ape and didn't receive any xp)[/b]
    Well there wont be people soloing high mobs (stone golems etc..). So making that gray to the party will ensure that no1 recieves xp. (even if there is a lower level person, only they can get xp)

And i know that this does not resolve the pk koxp but at least it severely limits the leveling of it. And that could slow down NP transferring too if you made it a certain level limit on killing people for NP. (like you receive no exp for people under 15 or 20 levels of you).

Banned

The reason not many bots in wow is that they have programs banning botters instantly+ if someone actually bots anyway you just tell a gm and wait 10min forh im to ban the cheater.

lbeew

they will never implement this

does k2 ever listen to feedback? hahahhaa

thanks for trying though

and yes legit people wanna kill stone golems too???????????????

Not much to gain from Stone Golems except Chitins +1. Not worth it now.

Golku

ko needs to update all day so they change some things so the koxp dont work anymore

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

emm... ppl are exping at booros from 68 to 83...[/b]
    Well if K2 had brains they would make more than 1 mob worth exping, no diversity whatsoever, instead your liable to stare at the same shit hours on end to gain 5%. Good luck to all going to new server...

Well if K2 had brains they would make more than 1 mob worth exping, no diversity whatsoever, instead your liable to stare at the same shit hours on end to gain 5%. Good luck to all going to new server...[/b]
    +over 9000

Banned

Not much to gain from Stone Golems except Chitins +1. Not worth it now.[/b]
    Will always remember the patch when stone golems dropped irons and rols =P

How hard would it be actually for a GM to find a koxper? Go trough all zones in KO takes what 25min??. If a GM was active like 8 hours a day, There would be less koxpers.