Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

My Items Duped, another gay KO mishap

This is a discussion on My Items Duped, another gay KO mishap within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YAY THEY FIXD IT WOOOOT, funny though i was making a selin post of what i had left, and i ...
Page: 4

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

YAY THEY FIXD IT WOOOOT,

funny though i was making a selin post of what i had left, and i went to log in to take a SS,

and it was fixd soo happy[/b]

Congrats mate.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

very lucky

YAY THEY FIXD IT WOOOOT,

funny though i was making a selin post of what i had left, and i went to log in to take a SS,

and it was fixd soo happy[/b]
    nice man, happy for ya ^^

this is like one of the few times k2 actually cares for its customers!

nice we talk later on msn

humanrogue88

so what happened when u log in a log off? or did u try to move them?

so what happened when u log in a log off? or did u try to move them?[/b]
    well b4 they were seald, then they got greyd out, then i log in and they were just unseald no grey so i look in my inn and theres only 1 set of my items

Congrats mate. [/b]
    that's a really cool looking turtle

and grats stefan. k2 isn't the best at customer service but they do put some effort to helping people, sometimes.

Another k2'd , the sadly thing is you paying to company who dont give a fuck about you nor your char , now they will take your items for nothing , and i dont wanna remind you about the bifrost items months / year ago.
    This is the noobest company ( k2 / g1 ) ever , and USKO will be shitty game untill better company will be the owner.

Just send ticket and pray you can do something ...

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Another k2'd , the sadly thing is you paying to company who dont give a fuck about you nor your char , now they will take your items for nothing , and i dont wanna remind you about the bifrost items months / year ago.
    This is the noobest company ( k2 / g1 ) ever , and USKO will be shitty game untill better company will be the owner.

Just send ticket and pray you can do something ...[/b]
    Are you an idiot or did you just not read? I will put in in caps so you understand..K2 RESTORED HIS ITEMS, THEY ARE BACK.
    Now next time before replying read up..shit son

On topic: Nice on getting your items back, you are one of the lucky ones.

Banned

gratz but now can u please share with we how u got fix? u sent a ticket? talked with a GM? pmed Linus in official forum?

So u can help other people that had this problem.. i have turks friends that lose many gg items and never got them back

well b4 they were seald, then they got greyd out, then i log in and they were just unseald no grey so i look in my inn and theres only 1 set of my items [/b]

Grats! You must be very happy.

gratz but now can u please share with we how u got fix? u sent a ticket? talked with a GM? pmed Linus in official forum?

So u can help other people that had this problem.. i have turks friends that lose many gg items and never got them back[/b]
    i sent a ticket, they closed it sayin they couldnt help, i pm'd linus and felix both them didnt reply, i sent 2 more tickets in and then fixd

paperownz

they deleted my ss+7 ><, when they try to restore.

Banned

they deleted my ss+7 ><, when they try to restore.[/b]

yea friend of mine (Zanita on cypher) was totally screwed by them like that.......

he had his inn completly full.. and he needed to put his uniques in there to go to other char

so he took a chitin8 set (and some other item i forgot) from his inn and put his uniques in the only spots available

when he reloged.. the chitin set was duped.. he had a set in his inventory.. and a set in his inn (replacing the uniques)

what k2 did for him (after weeks of complaining -_-) was delete all the greyed out items (duped ones)

so he ended up loosing the dupes + his uniques that got deleted by the dupes cuz inn was full...

goodbye roc+1, rof+0, we+1s and iron set, chitin8 set and some other shit <.< (he had just came back to game after few months out of town too.. we finally had our old clan leader back it looked as if game was gona start beeing enjoyable again -_-)

Good to hear you got your stuff back.. i dont know you.. but i know what it feels like beeing a clannie of yours or a friend of yours cuz i lived that shit too.. consider yourself extremely lucky that dont happen often.. we even had a protest on ko forum with tons of ppl vouching for Zanita + lots of clannies sending tickets everyday and all they did was clean the mess and didnt restore shit :\

edit: didnt read all the comments :P ur lucky man

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234