My little complain!!!

This is a discussion on My little complain!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today as i was reading several posts from several threads, i was wondering...where the old ko feeling i had somedays ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default My little complain!!!

Today as i was reading several posts from several threads, i was wondering...where the old ko feeling i had somedays went??
    So i start philosophy about it..

I remember when i first played kothere was no hackers almost at all..
    People knew each other and there was respect about each other..which that was the most important thing for the ko feeling i believe ...
    Respect... You knew that when you log in to game ppl will know you and respect you and they want to play with you cause they will need your help as you need theirs also...
    So for a very long time there was a stability in classes...
    After this koxp -dupes appeard very fast..
    People start have overpowered items in day after day...
    Thats wasnt the worst of all though.....

the worst thing happed was the cz hack i believe ....when each time you where in cz a 5 arrow hack was killing you from 1 km distance..
    Then some serius gamers with real ko feeling start leaving 1 by one day per day...
    So when the good gamers left the game turks and the most of addicted pc gamers left behind...
    I dont mean there where still no good serius players atm in game....but the most of them left for the top reason of cz hack i i believe..
    Its ok with me to have +10 items . if you have no skills you cant kill me either..but if you run as superman and shoot from 10 km distance then the game changes dramaticaly..

Thats my 3 cents i want to add to this chat and i wait for your same or oposite thoughts about this subject..

From Greece with love !!!!!

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

i do miss the old ko myself when +7 was beast and koxpers where almost non existent. Those days are over GMs went inactive or became corrupt and greed set in which ruined the game. As of right now USKO is a big private server, because the license has not yet been renewed and probably wont until something is done about this lawsuit.

O_o Senior Member

Even with the better options that koxp programs had the amount of them wasn't even close to the amount nowadays...

Banned Senior Member

yea koxp is just ruined this game at all the only way that can be defend it is by a good priv server as osko atm which it is really good to handle this issues for very long time now...

Banned Senior Member

All we can do is adapt.

Be passive to those who waste thousands of dollars on virtual items. Only spend real currency when you intend to double it in-game. Seeing a lot of failures spend their allowance or birthday money on gold coins and advanced weaponry, then a couple months later they still get overwhelmed in PKing events by those who've invested thousands of dollars.

People flash their +9's and +3's in this game like people flash their car. Except, most of the idiots with +9's and +3's are very much like the idiots who get paid 30k a year and buy a Range Rover with 20in spinners. It's easy to spend money on 1 thing and struggle with everything else in your life.

Smart people save. Horde that money in a cave or bury it in the sand.