Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

my little general question to customer support

This is a discussion on my little general question to customer support within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Road "We are sorry for the inconvenience we had writing this, but we generally don't care about ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by Road
    "We are sorry for the inconvenience we had writing this, but we generally don't care about your problems. We use our budget to buy us prostitutes, not improving this game and its servers."
    i 2nd that notion

Banned

Originally posted by AviT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AviT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baxxor
    and how shall we do that?
    IF WE CANT LOG IN TO THE FACKING FORUM!
    *customer support*

plz be more clear about your problem :P[/b]

actually here is what they will say when i sent them a very detailed email about my kc being the wrong amount and i really sent them every littel piece of info and some they didnt need

"Dear customer,Please be more specific with regards to what issue you are having. When did you attempt to make a purchase? What did you attempt to purchase? Did you use a credit card or PayPal? Please include the last 4 digits of the credit card or the PayPal e-mail ID used to make this purchase.Thank you for contacting Knight Online support."

holy shit man i sent them all that and a bag of fcking chips

src_132

add :

id like to know why I wasn't banned when I was running around with FT items after bugging it 100 times

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Originally posted by src_132
    add :

id like to know why I wasn't banned when I was running around with FT items after bugging it 100 times
    lol ....... silly ........... they dont ban the bug abusers, they ban the people that think its a cool item and buy from the abusers. Dont you know that cheaters always win on this server?

I think i just lost my CS priviledges for asking them to fix shit too much. . .or it could be that I called them inept in my last CS comment. :P

I'm sorry but how many of us would put up w/ this kind of customer service in any other aspect of our lives. . .

"we're sorry sir, yes we're aware of the fact that you purchased a new vehicle from us, and yea we said we'd deliver it, but we're not responsible for the fact that it never showed up.. . thank you for shopping w/ us tho." fuk that

i'm done spending any RL cash on this stupid game. . rather than dealing w/ issues in game, or at the very least using the revenue to hire more ppl, they compound the issue by putting out another server. By me paying, i'm perpetuating the reatards @ K2.

Inept is an understatement. =/

Dorn

Originally posted by AviT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AviT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baxxor
    and how shall we do that?
    IF WE CANT LOG IN TO THE FACKING FORUM!
    *customer support*

plz be more clear about your problem :P[/b]
    umm...what customer support are you talking about?

_TheMan_

Default Re: my little general question to customer support

Originally posted by Arca_
    i'd like to know why do i see cheaters macroing at DTS on all servers at all time
    i'd like to know why half the server use duped items and K2 company dont delete them
    i'd like to know why do some people appear from nowhere with the best ingame items and some of them tell me they bought the characters for US$

thank you

just sent them that

it will not surprise me if i get ban in the next few days kk
    lol im sure they will send you the same reply for everything else you ask about
    "we are working on this problem now and will get back to you as soon as we can"...i swear they have a draft of that set up that they auto send to reply to everyone :P . so gl with getting a legit answer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12