Using Gold Mattock without Premium

This is a discussion on Using Gold Mattock without Premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just bought one the other day and would like to hear from someone who has tried this too. Without ...
Page: 1

Default Using Gold Mattock without Premium

I just bought one the other day and would like to hear from someone who has tried this too.

Without the benefit of premium the repair cost is really high and it seems like you don't get as many monster stones.

Has anyone else come to this conclusion besides me?

Bull crap :P I farmed 1 hour with that thing no prem 1 page of Gold's gave me 3 monster stone and after buying it the first page gave me 1 leechery frag it's just about luck

And the 3 ms in 1 page only happend 1 time ever.

I guess it's just luck then. I'll keep at it and try to remember to post the results. So far I've only gotten 1 blue chest and 1 bus and that's from turning in about 15 full inventories. I had better luck with the regular mattock which is why I am asking.

In average, i got 2 saphhir per repair so it pays the reparation. in 1 month i got like 20 ms 5 frag 1 blue 10 green

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    I guess it's just luck then. I'll keep at it and try to remember to post the results. So far I've only gotten 1 blue chest and 1 bus and that's from turning in about 15 full inventories. I had better luck with the regular mattock which is why I am asking.
    The regular and gold is same Item exchange rate it's the speed it's like 3x faster with gold then it is regular mattock or so.

PointZero

The golden mattock is pretty awesome, I had no premium and i would mine about 1-2 hours a day.. I bought the mattock for like 120m? And made 500m off of it.
    Got a bunch of frags and 4 MS's

Today's update - 2 days of mining (turned it at least 30 inventories full of ore)

1 monster stone - yes that's it (total)
    1 blue chest
    1 BUS
    1 yellow frag
    1 silver coin
    5 transformation scrolls

The rest is shıt - I must have the worst luck in freaking KO.

Demika

ya still got there like 25m ~~ profit.

Banned

dam dude, thats some bad luck but dont feel bad im sure i'd get even less

I just mined for 2 hours and I got 2 frag of avarice ))))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by Demika View Post
    ya still got there like 25m ~~ profit.
    No, it's really not. I bought it for 125m plus it costs about 150k to repair every 2nd full inventory. If this keeps up, it will take about 10-12 days to break even, after that it will be profit. Hopefully I will get some better luck in the future.

I guess it's worth it in the long run, but it just seems like more work than putting up a buy and sell merch. I make about 3-4gb's a month just doing that when I am not playing.

Oh well. To each his own.

Banned

Don't forget about the crudes/crystals/opals. They may be junk to you, but they are actually worth quite a bit in both merchant, and NPC's.

I bought my golden mattock and am using without prem for a couple weeks now and so far from the drops I've got an old platinum earring, an old ring of courage, 2 holy animor's, a dark vane, and a bunch of sapphires and such that payed for the repairs. totally worth it IMO.

guess everyones experience is differnt...i got total garbage from this and it wasnt worth it, in my opinion...

got 3 monster stones, 2 frags and crystals and sapphires...thats about it

I tryied without prem, and i was getting 1 ms per hour maybe per 2 hour, anyway after 10 ms coins me i decided to give up D=

Banned Senior Member

i think ima buy one jus for the ms...lvling at 80 sucks!!!!