Why?

This is a discussion on Why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why we can't trade till level 35? not sur if 35 I'm only lvl 25 and let me tell you ...
Page: 1

charles029

Default Why?

Why we can't trade till level 35? not sur if 35 I'm only lvl 25 and let me tell you that I think its pretty stupidddddddd !
    How can me and my friend help each other at the beginning of KOL?
    Where the fun?

And why there all this fckin quest making it SO easy to reach lvl after lvl? Before it was kinda more hard but more fun... Tehy want to make lvl 83 faster? fcking prenium already created for that no??? There was less quest juste enought to enjoy making party and camp some place..

you need to be lvl 30 for trade

KillTime

nothin can be done about that here

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

how old are you???

Banned Senior Member

to add each other you both have to be in same clan, even with all this quest you are not gone go lvl 83 faster the way you are thinking because to go lvl 83you need to exp all day and hope if you have sharrer...

with premium u dont need lvl requirment for trade

I used to think the level 30 trade limit was to prevent gold farmers, hackers, scammers from just making new characters every time one got banned. Now I actually think KOL don't care and probably gets a cut from the gold farmers anyway.

The fast lvl up is so you can at least get to Ardream and start Pking faster. Anyway you kind of contradict yourself by saying its sooooo easy to level up and then asking why you have to wait so long to trade :-p.

The level ups start to slow down around lvl 50 (especially since all the Elmo/Lufer quests are bugged) and lvl 83 will take a looooong time.

charles029

Says it takes so much time cuz all weapons and armor that need a lower requirement are now useless..
    I used to give a bow+8 to my friends and now can't.

Btw how old I am I think it's not really interessing I've played 5 years ago I think, restarted when new moradon patches came out. And now me and my friend come to Carnac West

it doesnt take more than an hour to hit the lvl 30 , stop complaining...

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charles029 View Post
    Says it takes so much time cuz all weapons and armor that need a lower requirement are now useless..
    I used to give a bow+8 to my friends and now can't.

Btw how old I am I think it's not really interessing I've played 5 years ago I think, restarted when new moradon patches came out. And now me and my friend come to Carnac West
    That's not what i meant when i asked how old are you...
    Is this lvl 30 thing really worth you coming here and making a topic about?
    Seems to me like your just spamming for 50 posts unless your really that immature.

Not to get off topic but dude....it took me 2 months to get to 69 and trust me, im not even trying...If u hate it so bad why do u bother even? I quitted too 5 years ago and came back for fun, and i gotta tell you it frickin WAY more faster than it used to be. As far as trade till lvl 30 goes i honestly dont know why its so much of a problem,because like ppl here said it takes you 1h to do it, and u get items off quests. Dont see a reason to be so hatefull unless u wanna wear glowing +8's before 30...