Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sad 2 here:/ But can u ask if he can hack mine msn???? i dont think he can...
Page: 10

Banned Senior Member

Sad 2 here:/

But can u ask if he can hack mine msn???? i dont think he can

Sad 2 here:/

But can u ask if he can hack mine msn???? i dont think he can[/b]
    Hope you're not telling him to hack your main msn. I know everyone can be skeptical of this guy, but just to be on the safe side if you're going to test him, you'll probably want to give him a fake e-mail address or something.

If it turns out he does he get access to your main one, you'll just be in a lot of trouble you really shouldn't have been in.

Banned Senior Member

hack mine main msn

if u wanna givie my msn 2 him tell me

neji

5. Blackbreed continues to take no action into securing his PC and claims that the hacker found out his details through a wordpad file in his e-mail.

Im not saying that Blackbreed is lieing, but this topic just sounds a bit stupid, thats all.[/b]
    He did a scan with every single program... (or most spyware programs out there that are very well know)
    He did not want to reformat earlier because he felt safe. And felt that he didn't need to. He said he was calling paypal right then.

superturk

He did a scan with every single program... (or most spyware programs out there that are very well know)
    He did not want to reformat earlier because he felt safe. And felt that he didn't need to. He said he was calling paypal right then.[/b]
    msn can be hacked by clicking a link to a certain php script,, this will have nothing to do with a trojan..u can send a link to someone on msn and the link must go to this php script...if they click it they are owned..its that simple...it works with i think almost every explorrer out there.
    Osamli clan tell me they are doing it.

You are so smart! He went through the trouble of making new msn accounts and adding people just because he wanted some attention on KO4life. The only way it would be fishy is if right when this happened a bunch of people got scammed from his old msn accounts... Put some logic into your thinking before you spew your shit all over the forum.[/b]
    You're not worth the strength it takes for my fingers to type a response.

ps: Your sarcasm fails. Stop trying.

ps: Your sarcasm fails. Stop trying.[/b]

Stop being mean, you know your just a big puppy. :P

Sorry to hear that blackbreed, are you going to make a new email with a IM service? Yahoo/Aim/ICQ?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Have AIM for ages now.. guess I don't really need MSN if I speak to the people I play with in-game on ventrilo and I'm not moderating nor selling anything anymore. So I don't really need an instant messenger, got ko4life and vent, all I need..

God, Please dude - Read the post's, As Akutee and Trip had said - To many things like this has happened before on here.
    No one had ever said he was lieing.
    I mostly believe it did happen to Blackbeard, But - I won't say it happened for sure. I would never say I'm 100% sure anyone got hacked, For all the people know Art and the others could have a roll in a giant scam - Or they could not and be telling the truth. No one on this forum would ever know anyways, So to the people that defend them so quickly - I remind you numerous scammers had gotten away on this forum for almost the exact same fucking thing here.
    Instead of saying blahblahblahblah we know for sure he was hacked, Try and help him and leave it at that. That's all you can do, If it is indeed legit and his paypal was hacked and charged back payments - He could easily return them to the proper people anyways.
    Anyways on a side note,

I wish you the best of luck dude, you were fun to talk with and fuck around with :P. You should quit this lame KO game anyways lol.[/b]
    Thanks. Someone gets the point.

Ainelover

my name on msn Is Linus ( my real name ) the guy on ur new aka asked me u gm Linus, i said yes for fun cause i thought u were foolin around, then he said im hacker lollol :P

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

You obviously have a keylogger on ur computer. Someone just cant hack a hotmail just like that, and definitely not a ugly turk that plays knight online! -_-

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Still waiting for Screenshots [/b]
    Dude Shayan, just shut the fuck up and get teh hell out of the topic if you dont believe it. God I really hate people like you.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

You most definitly have some type of backdoor/keylogger on your computer. It's not possible to hack a hotmail e-mail from the servers itself.
    Have a friend with a secure PC create a hotmail email and tell him to try to get into it, I guarantee you 200% that he is not able to do it.
    There are Root kit's that can be injected into system Bios to where even hard drive formatting wouldn't get rid of the infection, but that requires physical access to the computer, so I really doubt that would be the case for you.
    I would try a format on all your hard drives in your PC, problem is you would most likely be backing up information that you needed and those files you back up could be infected as well, just putting the infection back on your PC.
    It's worth a shot though, but as I recommended before, have you friend create a hotmail e-mail and give him that e-mail, I am 100% positive he won't be able to do anything. Use a secure password with a bunch of different characters like *(!$)!(5 mixed with numbers and letters, he can be using a brute force dictionary attack to crack your password depending on how long it took him to get the info of your second e-mail.
    Make sure your friend has no relation to this forum or to anything related to Knight Online, maybe a real life friend or something.
    If he IS able to still get the e-mail then he must have some type of connection to someone that works with Hotmail accounts for a living or he knows of some un patched exploit.
    Best of luck to you

Lizi

i was wondering one day why i talk to u hebrew and get no answers only question mark lol

ps: Your sarcasm fails. Stop trying.[/b]
    If I am not worth the strength then why did you type? I am sorry for becoming angry with you, but the anger that I expressed was because of your lack of consideration of others. Stop being narcissistic.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast