Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SYMPATHY IS FOR THE WEAK! ONLY THE STRONG SHALL PASSSS! BEHOLD, HERCULESSS!!!!!...
Page: 11

Hey cutie Senior Member

SYMPATHY IS FOR THE WEAK!

ONLY THE STRONG SHALL PASSSS!

BEHOLD, HERCULESSS!!!!!

SpinalTap

Hit me up on AIM danny, drop me a pm here on forums and i'll add you to my list so u can keep in contact w/ us old BC players

no

he made more then 35k usd profit already because of the hacks. So that 1200$ is no problem for him. Thats what he said[/b]
    wow this guy can just do that for a living..

and sorry for ur loss.

wow this guy can just do that for a living..

and sorry for ur loss.[/b]
    Until he gets caught and thrown in jail. Then it's not such a good life is it?

Banned

Like ko4life member kohack already mentied, there are quite some people capable of doing this. If they target you, the only thing to prevent them is killing them or prevent them from acces a computer. I remember when a Turkish hacking group hacked the website of a domain seller, a really really large company, some of them can hack goverment website, the only thing different with this hacker is that he plays KO.

Like ko4life member kohack already mentied, there are quite some people capable of doing this. If they target you, the only thing to prevent them is killing them or prevent them from acces a computer. I remember when a Turkish hacking group hacked the website of a domain seller, a really really large company, some of them can hack goverment website, the only thing different with this hacker is that he plays KO. [/b]
    He seems to be a bit obsessed with KO since he's going this far for it. Kid needs a life. Who hacks players in game and the game company itself because they don't like that particular game/community? I mean if you don't like the game or community, just leave. You can't just start changing whatever you want to your liking just because you don't like it the way it is now.

Banned

This isn't a scriptkiddie xD

J

Victim #2 here. My msn and my hotmail passwords are both changed.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hotmail is officially the /fail of all emails..

Xtr3m3

/Get Rocketmail

8)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hacker hasn't spoken with my friends yet about returning my hotmail/gmail back, still msnless. Probably gunna get pwnt..

Hacker hasn't spoken with my friends yet about returning my hotmail/gmail back, still msnless. Probably gunna get pwnt..[/b]
    you should never keep a email with id's and passwords on your email ever - that's the first thing hackers check for xD.

SillyHo

Danny, safest Email I have used is from my ISP, due to them actually having money at stake, they have real personal customer support. I called to verify some things with it, and in less than 1 minute I was talking with a guy who could have shut it down for me if that was what I required (I asked incase I was ever hacked again).

For those people still thinking it revolves around a trojan. The hacker changed my ingame email address without submitting any tickets (go ahead and try and change yours, bet it sends you to the G1 website). He changed all 3 of my SQs with absolutely no knowledge to be able to do so (None of the 3 are written anywhere in the cyber world, who needs to write down their first school????)

I will be the LAST person on these forums to debate technical ways he can do this and that, Friend said SQL to me on MSN the other day and I told him he "Geeked on me", but this guy does have a way with computers. He has hacked enough players now that I hope everyone has at least changed their game emails to more secure, and preferably, more obscure emails. I also suggest you make your SQs totally irrelevant to the questions at hand. Mothers Maiden Name should be 93ChevyPickup or some shit. Dont give him an inch, he will take a mile.

Hes attacking the mods i suppose, you might wanna warn all the mods. =x

Hes attacking the mods i suppose, you might wanna warn all the mods. =x[/b]
    What did the mods ever do to the KO community?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast