Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What did the mods ever do to the KO community? [/b] Only make shit better....
Page: 12

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

What did the mods ever do to the KO community? [/b]
    Only make shit better.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

danny dude that sucks man u still gonna be on vent i hope til u get it fixed ?

Only make shit better.[/b]
    its my opinion and prolly will be hated by most of u. but i think maybe his attacking the KO community aka the English community because KO is techinically turk game and his a turk. he maybe hate us for doing better than them on a game made and mostly played by them?

before u type "UR MORON" think about it.

only English clan being hacked?
    no hackers or even mention of hackers in turk forums.
    his hacking mods?
    he can do it perfectly well?

someone whose really good and really hates us aka English Speakers.

btw danny did u try wat i said?

bazzeeka

use all sit here on this forum ......... and go turks ruin the game turks do this turks do that ..... NOW someone shits on you and it happens to be a turk WELL ILL BE FUCKED!!! lol

dizz123

lol u help ppl, you are a cheater it has been posted here, u over price everything u sell for usd u talk alote of trash in game with your noob clannies on ares so yea he was prolly 1 of those guys u shouldnt of mess'd with b/c now u pay the price

Arthurios

its my opinion and prolly will be hated by most of u. but i think maybe his attacking the KO community aka the English community because KO is techinically turk game and his a turk. he maybe hate us for doing better than them on a game made and mostly played by them?

before u type "UR MORON" think about it.

only English clan being hacked?
    no hackers or even mention of hackers in turk forums.
    his hacking mods?
    he can do it perfectly well?

someone whose really good and really hates us aka English Speakers.
    btw danny did u try wat i said?[/b]

just read the ssīs I copye pasted in a word file.. its not that difficult is it?

Apollus

Just to let u know it is easy as hell to hack free e-mail accounts if you have the program, even i've seen exploits in G-Mail. I have also witnessed ppl hack passwords and tell them to me (regarding my msn accounts and such).
    If this guy really wanted to do damage, he cud hack a rich person if he is REALLY that good... why bother with knightonline?

btw, there is this guy in my college class who has been doing programming since 8-10 (taught by his brother and online tutorials) and knows how to hack most websites and servers if there isn't good enough security (watched him do it).

As said, the one that is the most unhackable is the one you get from your ISP. Dare him to hack one of those and dare him to hack someone important.

to those ppl joking about him being close to jesus/god etc err there are plenty of ppl who are probably better hackers than him except they either keep quiet or dont do it for bad reasons, only to get well paid by a company to identify exploits.

Regards to your KO, paypal accounts and such if they're linked to a gmail/hotmail account well no surprise the passes got changed. It's pretty simple to go "forgotten password" and grab an email.

Also bare in mind there is things like bruteforce hacking computers

I do a computer/main stream programming course (to let u know before you haters start bashing about "o you know nothing") where we get taught about security of servers , websites, home computers etc, so he is probably exploiting some ports of some kind in your PC or router to get files from your PC (things like hamachi installed doesnt help security). With a simple program we can make we can manage to seriously do some damage to a computer if we so wished to (e.g. make the fan shutdown, make your pc go into overload etc). Simple and not hard to make so if this guy has a few years of experience in programming (he MUST ABSOLUTELY be able to speak near-perfect english to be able to stand a chance in doing it) its no surprise he can pull some stuff like this off.

P.S. To those ppl that found this suspicious/fishy i agree with you, but as said I dont doubt that you got hacked BlackBreed. Just saying it sounds a bit out of order because if you hack you need to be able to be rather fluent in english as i stated, all programming classes globally require you to be able to speak fluent English.

So you think the turk hacking the KO4life mods and the Ares clans is the same guy?

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

lol u help ppl, you are a cheater it has been posted here, u over price everything u sell for usd u talk alote of trash in game with your noob clannies on ares so yea he was prolly 1 of those guys u shouldnt of mess'd with b/c now u pay the price[/b]
    He is probably the most helpful guy in this freaking game
    Overpriced, so what? people buy it right? also its not like you gonna sell GBs for 2$ each when they go for 5$.

noob clannies?
    R2D / Vindictive / BC / Freestyle / Pariah / ect...
    I've been in most of the clans he has been in, and all the people in those clans are awesome and are far from being noob.
    So instead of fucking whining, you should try to get your facts right.

You haven't been in a clan with him from wha
    He is probably one of the best clanleaders in this fucking game.

And cheater? get some proof instead of just pointing at people.
    Danny never ever cheated,

You know what wouldn't surprise me if you actually are a dick ingame and that you actually do have noob clannies where you talk crap to.
    You're just a fucking retarded jealous cunt, and I'm pretty sure none gives a shit what you think
    so get your ass out of this topic dick.

lol u help ppl, you are a cheater it has been posted here, u over price everything u sell for usd u talk alote of trash in game with your noob clannies on ares so yea he was prolly 1 of those guys u shouldnt of mess'd with b/c now u pay the price[/b]
    I'm a cheater? It's been posted here? What the fuck are you talking about? PLEASE show me. You just basically said, I deserve to get hacked after helping all the hundreds of players who use this forum with their trades, which they could of gotten scammed for. Why do you think I was hacked? J got hacked as well, he trade mods just like I do. Vandy does too, but no one does it as much as J and I do, I'm quite sure of that. I got hacked for being an example to the English speaking players of this damn game. And of course I will over price the items in which I sell if that's what I desire to. If you don't like the prices in which I sell for, why don't you go fucking look for someone cheaper? Is it your fucking problem I sell for high prices? How do you think I made money from this game? You are a prime example of the fucking garbage in this forum and if I were an Admin, you'd be banned forever for being such a dumb prick. My noob clannies? Why would a leader of his own clan make fun of his own clannies, especially when he knows them for 1-3 years? If I ever made fun of them, it was 100% sarcasm, everyone who knows me personally, knows I am one of the nicest people they are friends with in game, and people can fucking vouch for that. Take me off your signature, your a damn disgrace. I normally try to control myself from blowing up on assholes like you, but YOU, you deserve my feedback.

dizz123

I'm a cheater? It's been posted here? What the fuck are you talking about? PLEASE show me. You just basically said, I deserve to get hacked after helping all the hundreds of players who use this forum with their trades, which they could of gotten scammed for. Why do you think I was hacked? J got hacked as well, he trade mods just like I do. Vandy does too, but no one does it as much as J and I do, I'm quite sure of that. I got hacked for being an example to the English speaking players of this damn game. And of course I will over price the items in which I sell if that's what I desire to. If you don't like the prices in which I sell for, why don't you go fucking look for someone cheaper? Is it your fucking problem I sell for high prices? How do you think I made money from this game? You are a prime example of the fucking garbage in this forum and if I were an Admin, you'd be banned forever for being such a dumb prick. My noob clannies? Why would a leader of his own clan make fun of his own clannies, especially when he knows them for 1-3 years? If I ever made fun of them, it was 100% sarcasm, everyone who knows me personally, knows I am one of the nicest people they are friends with in game, and people can fucking vouch for that. Take me off your signature, your a damn disgrace. I normally try to control myself from blowing up on assholes like you, but YOU, you deserve my feedback.[/b]
    go a2 issy more? ever remmber those pic's? and im talkin about ares clan you was in for 1 ty, oh and also yea u might have stop'd goin to issy on a2 after u got seen doin it but how many times did u do it b4 u got caught doin so, can u count how many on 1 hand? prolly not even with 2 hands how many times u went, but this is what ever bb my last post here in this noob topic

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

im laughing to the people who said danny is lying and this all is fake.. ill provide some ssīs later when I have time again. Just want to say is that this was nothing for that guy like he said. He had-has bigger plans for k2. He wanted to fuck up danny even more but we talked him out of that somehow but youll never know. Anyway im back in a few hours so ill put some ssīs.

S: cleaver +8 btw in Ionia.[/b]
    +1
    I have known arthurious for a while and he is a friend of mine. Just met danny when ionia came out and he is an awesome guy. he has spent fckin 2 days farming MD+3s so that all the sins in our clan can have +7s. he is GG and any1 who says he isnt is being a fckin idiot. He has been in vent nearly 24-7 and i doubt he has had the time or desire to coordinate this thing.

<3 Danny. glad u got all ur stuff back

ALSO SELLING CLAEAVER +8 on ionia

Dude Shayan, just shut the fuck up and get teh hell out of the topic if you dont believe it. God I really hate people like you.[/b]
    well i guess now i believe it after what happened on the forums xd fuck you jaspreet

go a2 issy more? ever remmber those pic&#39;s? and im talkin about ares clan you was in for 1 ty, oh and also yea u might have stop&#39;d goin to issy on a2 after u got seen doin it but how many times did u do it b4 u got caught doin so, can u count how many on 1 hand? prolly not even with 2 hands how many times u went, but this is what ever bb my last post here in this noob topic[/b]
    That was such a pathetic come back, I don&#39;t even want to waste my time replying to how fucking dumb you are.. Oh and by the way, your signature has an edited SS of your archers attack power, yeah, good one there buddy.

dizz123

That was such a pathetic come back, I don&#39;t even want to waste my time replying to how fucking dumb you are.. Oh and by the way, your signature has an edited SS of your archers attack power, yeah, good one there buddy.[/b]
    what about my archer ap in my sig?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast