Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep, he just hacked a freshly made msn i JUST made 3 minutes ago.. Holy fuck. He changed the password ...
Page: 2

Yep, he just hacked a freshly made msn i JUST made 3 minutes ago.. Holy fuck.

He changed the password for me and told me to log it in with that.. fucking lawl.

We are talking now, I will paste everything later when I am done[/b]
    Sounds bullshit to me really, most likely he has remote connectivity to your computer. Ask him to hack an msn someone else has made and you only know the e-mail addy, he wont do it.....

Ive hooked to other ppls net and captured every packet...easy to filter, id imagine someone would just create a hall way into your pc after listening to the traffic for a while.

EDIT: Its 2 at night i gotta wake up in 3 hours, so gogo wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootkit , this would be one of the obvious reasons, ofc it might be just someone who lives near you.

EDIT2: http://technet.microsoft.com/et-ee/sysinte...445(en-us).aspx

litox13

Yep, he just hacked a freshly made msn i JUST made 3 minutes ago.. Holy fuck.

He changed the password for me and told me to log it in with that.. fucking lawl.

We are talking now, I will paste everything later when I am done[/b]

waitin for edit, goodluck btw <3

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

awww that sucks danny sorry

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Create a new partition, install linux on it, copy paste every single folder and file you&#39;ll need on to it, reformat the windows drive and you&#39;re all set.

There&#39;s no way that, whatever keylogger or backdoor he is using(if thats the case), is going to work on a linux system.

Also get yourself TcpView (google it) and watch your ingoing and outgoing traffic.

Why is this person hacking ppl over a game?
    SEriously doesnt he have anything better to do?

Arthurios

this guy got skills so everyone dont talk to him he can hack you in few minutes. We are now talking with him and we probably will copy paste everything what he said

Create a new partition, install linux on it, copy paste every single folder and file you&#39;ll need on to it, reformat the windows drive and you&#39;re all set.

There&#39;s no way that, whatever keylogger he is using(if thats the case), is going to work on a linux system.[/b]
    Wouldnt you think that if he can hack all these things, linus account, login server etc, that he cant hack an linux system to? I aint know much about this shit but wow, he has skills for sure.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

maybe its funny to him ..........
    this is kinda fucked.

I dont remember correctly, but once u posted something about one guy selling +9 and +10 crap am i right ? Maybe is becouse of this.

this guy got skills so everyone dont talk to him he can hack you in few minutes. We are now talking with him and we probably will copy paste everything what he said[/b]
    i loled, you guys have never tried hacking hotmail obviously.

arenita

This is totally stupid... this guy deserves to be raped by Dinosaurs...
    Im really sorry... and Danny... you need to format ur pc urgent...

i loled, you guys have never tried hacking hotmail obviously.[/b]
    I bet its as easy as koxping?

I bet he could fuck up your pc in a few minutes. Stop talking bullshit

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Wouldnt you think that if he can hack all these things, linus account, login server etc, that he cant hack an linux system to? I aint know much about this shit but wow, he has skills for sure.[/b]
    I completely agree with MeeP here

It&#39;s not about hacking or gaining access to the linux system in first place. However, the keylogger and/or backdoor he currently has on his pc is written for windows and windows only, which is why it wont ever work on a linux and he can freely move all his files there and format the windows partition without any fear at all of loosing files or even worse

I bet its as easy as koxping?[/b]
    I dont know, ive never done anything illegal.

I bet he could fuck up your pc in a few minutes. Stop talking bullshit[/b]
    Where are you from?

I completely agree with MeeP here
    It&#39;s not about hacking or gaining access to the linux system in first place. However, the keylogger and/or backdoor he currently has on his pc is written for windows and windows only, which is why it wont ever work on a linux and he can freely move all his files there and format the windows partition without any fear at all of loosing files or even worse[/b]
    Correct.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i knew a friend who had a keylogger which was through his router somehow, so you might want to check out if your using a router of somesort and what kind of access it allows,

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast