Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My paypal password and bank account passwords are incorrect.. Im SO FUCKING SORRY if you guys get charged back, I ...
Page: 5

Banned

My paypal password and bank account passwords are incorrect.. Im SO FUCKING SORRY if you guys get charged back, I am calling paypal right now[/b]
    Just unplugg your computer and stop using it is pretty much all you can do.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Just unplugg your computer and stop using it is pretty much all you can do.[/b]
    Blah, should download TcpView and kick him off, <3 that little tool, displays you all the netstat connections going on and you can kill them with a simple click... Will most likely find the source of the problem with it too.

silverbuffer18

wow fucking hackers dont know when to quit..

Little archer Senior Member

Yeah...I play on new server, but not really came back since I&#39;m bored...

Who are you again? Been a long time sorry LOL I knew it was from Insanity?[/b]
    someone from edana

litox13

blackbreed, any updates?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

blackbreed, any updates?[/b]
    Yes, he said the reason why Login Server is down right now is because of him. He also said he&#39;s going to hack my old warrior on Ares because I got scammed from it, F9DeviL.
    He says "thanks to your friends and your apology, I will not fuck with you anymore. I&#39;ll give your old password back so you can log in and I won&#39;t hack you anymore, you are not my problem anymore. I just wanted you to apologize to me, now K2 is the next piece of the puzzle to do so.

That&#39;s his words.

Xtr3m3

Just to be on the safe side you should do what schrotti said...

litox13

Yes, he said the reason why Login Server is down right now is because of him. He also said he&#39;s going to hack my old warrior on Ares because I got scammed from it, F9DeviL.
    He says "thanks to your friends and your apology, I will not fuck with you anymore. I&#39;ll give your old password back so you can log in and I won&#39;t hack you anymore, you are not my problem anymore. I just wanted you to apologize to me, now K2 is the next piece of the puzzle to do so.

That&#39;s his words.[/b]

il hope u be fine then, but as always if hes serious k2 always had bad security

gg

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

That&#39;s his words.[/b]
    Thats great news, i honestly hope he does mess around with KO and K2 for a while though, hopefully he will wake those retarded employees up.

Little archer Senior Member

1 hacker closing a entire game... this guy will make history.

1 hacker closing a entire game... this guy will make history.[/b]
    Oh please, K2 has been hacked hundrets of times already

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I know a guy who hacked usko fd db. And he have evry single file patches panel and everything. K2 run their servers on UNIX, ko web site on Windows Servers. That&#39;s only problem why servers geting hacked cuz there is tons of exploits for unix and windows . They are retarde !

I know a guy who hacked usko fd db. And he have evry single file patches panel and everything. K2 run their servers on UNIX, ko web site on Windows Servers. That&#39;s only problem why servers geting hacked cuz there is tons of exploits for unix and windows . They are retarde ![/b]
    The whole game db runs on Windows

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I&#39;m not really sure but from what I understood he said, he is using the account he hacked from Linus to control servers and that it helps him hack people or some shit.. I dunno.

He just left and told Hasan and Arthurios that I&#39;ll have all my accounts he hacked tomorrow, emailed to the account which I now spoke to him with.

I think what he is telling himself is something like.. hacking me is no object, if I am begging so hard for these info&#39;s, then why bother playing around with me if I can&#39;t help him "complete his revenge against the game".. If he really does something huge, then that may be the reason why he can give a fuck less for what I own. Maybe he really will do something, he&#39;s already hacked many people and why hasn&#39;t Linus or anyone helped them? Did the GM&#39;s explain to the hacked people on Ares about the whereabouts of their items? Were they deleted, traded or what? Via what? It&#39;s so important to know this, maybe they are hiding something from us, not telling us that their database is hacked.. Or maybe I don&#39;t know what the fuck I am talking about, but whatever it is... he&#39;s the fucking guy I promise you.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

That&#39;s what is problem with their security. Simply they dont know how to fix things.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast