Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; login is back...
Page: 6

Arthurios

login is back

itsme!

damn sad to hear it again,
    maybe you can try to just reboot ur windows, after that instal msn, don't accept any files on msn.
    don't open emails use it on another one like [email protected]
    I never been hacked in msn, even i have 10+ pro hackers on my msn list.
    and to stop you trade medation has nothing to do with it, if they want to send a file/screenshot
    then it just gotta be on filefront/megaupload/imageshack, and then just scan it.
    always before you accept it scan it, there can be 1 thing like 1 kb can be an virus.
    atleast DO not accept files from MSN best way to not get hacked.
    or make a new forum with some shoutbox/any kind of that..

-itsme !

People are logging on servers now

denon33

Did u apologise? And what about paypal and bank account passwords ?

An hour ago this was just the beginning of it, and now everything is cool? wtf, thats it, he is just gonna go away. Was asking for $1200 and then changed his mind 5mins later and just wanted an apology for something that never happened. I reckon someone needs to stay away from the crack pipe for a while.

None of this makes alot of sense to me.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Im still bewildered at the fact that a turk living in some dungeon/cellar can hack a multi-million dollar company...this guy is second to God.

omg im getting hacked too and the hacker says hes gonna steal my bank account and paypal. sorry if anyone loses their money or if the hacker stole your items by using my name omfg omfg

Arthurios

no

he made more then 35k usd profit already because of the hacks. So that 1200$ is no problem for him. Thats what he said

Anyone remember that Turkish guy who went to jail after stealing $60k+ over the course of a couple years?

silverbuffer18

danny,are you gonna try to find out about this guy, like were he lives and stuff?

Arthurios

trust me this guy is not that stupid and find out where this guy lives? we only know that he is 40% turkish

silverbuffer18

true, he probably using a ghost ip

So if i get this straight he is only 40% turkish, speak english well all of sudden, knows danny personaly, And wants to make english players pay for the crimes that have had been blamed on Turkish players, But in the same time saying he is also blaming k2 and bringing them down?

And for people looking for email to change too maybe try to use your ISP you have fast support normaly with them.

Yo someone posted about that TCPView thingy, i just downloaded it and i like it, BlackBreed if u want to, download it take a screenshot and post it here, if its a keylogger we should see it in the list, might be a good idea...

Im still bewildered at the fact that a turk living in some dungeon/cellar can hack a multi-million dollar company...this guy is second to God.[/b]
    No this guy is second to Jesus... And Jesus got crucified...

But sry for you Black...

No this guy is second to Jesus... And Jesus got crucified...

But sry for you Black...[/b]

Why are people making retarded statements like this... there are plenty of things that people can do that other don't know how, and that doesn't make them any closer to being a god or Jesus that U and a tree..

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast