Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why are people making retarded statements like this... there are plenty of things that people can do that other don't ...
Page: 7

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Why are people making retarded statements like this... there are plenty of things that people can do that other don't know how, and that doesn't make them any closer to being a god or Jesus that U and a tree..[/b]
    Because the things this chucklehead is achieving are much more blunt then common everyday human achievements.

omg im getting hacked too and the hacker says hes gonna steal my bank account and paypal. sorry if anyone loses their money or if the hacker stole your items by using my name omfg omfg[/b]
    I was thinking the same thing, this whole story sounds bs, ppl just complaining about a super hacker and not taking any actions to secure their computers or accounts. Im sure their is a guy hacking people, but others see this and maybe try to take advantage of the opportunity. Sorry Blackbreed, this topic just sounds like too much bs, from reading this topic, I have come to understand that you are aware of people getting hacked recently through their hotmail accounts and it sounds like you are pretending that you are being hacked for whatever the reason may be.

Either way, if you really did get hacked.. then take some action, go on a security nerd forum, run HiJackThis on your computer and post the log on the forum, and format your computer, reinstall windows etc..

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I was thinking the same thing, this whole story sounds bs, ppl just complaining about a super hacker and not taking any actions to secure their computers or accounts. Im sure their is a guy hacking people, but others see this and maybe try to take advantage of the opportunity. Sorry Blackbreed, this topic just sounds like too much bs, from reading this topic, I have come to understand that you are aware of people getting hacked recently through their hotmail accounts and it sounds like you are pretending that you are being hacked for whatever the reason may be.

Either way, if you really did get hacked.. then take some action, go on a security nerd forum, run HiJackThis on your computer and post the log on the forum, and format your computer, reinstall windows etc..[/b]
    Remind me why someone would pretend to be hacked? HIS MSN got hacked, HIS paypal got hacked, it doesn't concern anyone else, Danny doesn't have nor does he need an ego, he will prove everything on the new server

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Chuck Noris will save us !!!

stop with bull shits !

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

No I'm not gunna find out where he lives nor give a fuck about getting the Police or anyone else involved.. I just made this topic to inform you guys that I will never trade moderate ever again. Later on I found out that he is the same guy hacking people on Ares so I posted some info about our conversation.. I don't have a keylogger, he just got all my information because of this: I had a word pad file which is in my "Saved Emails" section. The email which he hacked a week or so ago, maybe more, had that word pad file. I remember I saved it to there on that specific email.. When I got it back, I saw that all of my recent emails, including my saved email, inbox, recently deleted, etc, was cleared out. So he probably opened up this word pad file and got all my shit, such as my bank account info, etc. It's my stupid fault for making this email but then again, who knew I was gunna get hacked -.-

I changed my Paypal account password cuz I called them before, so dont worry. Bank account and all that personal shit is safe again but, he said that he will give me my msn contact list tomorrow.. but I honestly dont really even want to use msn anymore, its just fucking annoying to give people nicknames cuz their fucking name is ^%$%$ [G-Force] DATS WASSUP ~~~Andrew~~~ &^%^% and then I ask who they are and they bust out on me. Fuck msn already, and fuck being a middle man.. because of my reputation I am getting harassed with, fuck that..

No I'm not gunna find out where he lives nor give a fuck about getting the Police or anyone else involved.. I just made this topic to inform you guys that I will never trade moderate ever again. Later on I found out that he is the same guy hacking people on Ares so I posted some info about our conversation.. I don't have a keylogger, he just got all my information because of this: I had a word pad file which is in my "Saved Emails" section. The email which he hacked a week or so ago, maybe more, had that word pad file. I remember I saved it to there on that specific email.. When I got it back, I saw that all of my recent emails, including my saved email, inbox, recently deleted, etc, was cleared out. So he probably opened up this word pad file and got all my shit, such as my bank account info, etc. It's my stupid fault for making this email but then again, who knew I was gunna get hacked -.-[/b]
    ok.

Then how did he manage to hack the randomly new email that you created to test him with? I dont think you could predict the future unless you used the exact same password as your other accounts.

Hey cutie Senior Member

you mustve kicked him out of your exp party once.
    turks remember that shit for lifeeeeeee

omg im getting hacked too and the hacker says hes gonna steal my bank account and paypal. sorry if anyone loses their money or if the hacker stole your items by using my name omfg omfg[/b]
    Shut the fuck up, kid.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

turks remember that shit for lifeeeeeee[/b]
    +1 they write your name down and everything :unsure:

+1 they write your name down and everything :unsure:[/b]
    /assassination list

Ok ok...I know your "big" in KO4Life and I know shit has been happening,but hey,can you provide Screenshots to see this?For some reason I don't believe all of this.If you do provide the screenshots and I can see exactly if its true,I'm sorry but until then how about providing screenshots?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Screen shot of what? msn conversation? it's a bunch of Turkish if you'd like to see that, I don't know what's what in the convo because Arthurious and Hasan aka THEREALMADAFAKA was in ventrilo and in the msn conversation, translating everything he said and they said. Everything I posted here was the translations I heard from vent, but if you can understand fluent Turkish then I guess I don't mind showing SS's?

I think it's a little fucking pathetic that you guys think I'm lying about all this shit, why would I spend my time lying about such bullshit? And @ TripleOG4Life, don't talk to me like I'm SnootchieBootchie, fuck off. What's said is posted, Arthurious and Hasan can vouch for that, and I can give a fuck less about what "the community" wants to know about MY problem.

For the 3rd time, I made this topic to inform EVERYONE on KO4Life that I won't be moderating anymore trades again.
    Information about the hacker was posted for my friends, the victims who've gotten hacked on Ares.

You have a problem with it? Get something better to do. I'm too ticked off of patience to do this anymore

Screen shot of what? msn conversation? it's a bunch of Turkish if you'd like to see that, I don't know what's what in the convo because Arthurious and Hasan aka THEREALMADAFAKA was in ventrilo and in the msn conversation, translating everything he said and they said. Everything I posted here was the translations I heard from vent, but if you can understand fluent Turkish then I guess I don't mind showing SS's?

I think it's a little fucking pathetic that you guys think I'm lying about all this shit, why would I spend my time lying about such bullshit? And @ TripleOG4Life, don't talk to me like I'm SnootchieBootchie, fuck off. What's said is posted, Arthurious and Hasan can vouch for that, and I can give a fuck less about what "the community" wants to know about MY problem.

For the 3rd time, I made this topic to inform EVERYONE on KO4Life that I won't be moderating anymore trades again.
    Information about the hacker was posted for my friends, the victims who've gotten hacked on Ares.

You have a problem with it? Get something better to do. I'm too ticked off of patience to do this anymore[/b]
    yeah,i speak fluent turkish.so post ss and i will see what it is ty

silverbuffer18

turks remember that shit for lifeeeeeee[/b]
    LOL

Black I don't think it was you the other were talking about besides this 1 guy above, there was a person somewhere in this thread jumping on a bandwagon saying omg its happing to me to don't be sad if they charge back blah blah not sure what he said word for word. I thank you for providing some info about whats going on every little detail keeps us aware and little closer to find out where and what this prick is up too.. Thank you for your information....

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast