Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Black I don't think it was you the other were talking about besides this 1 guy above, there was a ...
Page: 8

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Black I don't think it was you the other were talking about besides this 1 guy above, there was a person somewhere in this thread jumping on a bandwagon saying omg its happing to me to don't be sad if they charge back blah blah not sure what he said word for word. I thank you for providing some info about whats going on every little detail keeps us aware and little closer to find out where and what this prick is up too.. Thank you for your information....[/b]
    This is what this forum lacks. Thank you Doshin.

danny, ill come to your neighborhood and have a pizza with you. Sound good?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I believe you got "hacked" and such but I highly doubt this guy is the one who's been hacking K2. If he doesn't even speak fluent english how the hell is he able to do any coding?
    I've never heared of so called hackers who don't speak english, I might be wrong but this just doesn't sound right. o.O

He understands English fluently but his speaking is so-so.. which is why he was typing in Turkish and Arthurious/Hasan were translating for me..

danny, ill come to your neighborhood and have a pizza with you. Sound good?[/b]

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

wow this shit i like CSI Miami h34r:

im sorry for ur loose baba

[/b]
    I wish.. Pizza is D Best
    Already ate tho, thanks :lol:

aq

not now :P the weekend

* Metalkon wishes that BlackBreed was never targeted.

sad

Edit: nvm

Shut the fuck up, kid.[/b]
    kid? aren't you 16 or something?

How am I a kid just because I'm not as gullible as you and the rest of the tards on this forum. I've seen this same bullshit happen multiple times and you really can't trust anyone no matter how good of a rep they have. I'm not saying he did it nor do I give a flying fuck but it does sound fishy. You probably don't think it's fishy because you're his friend and friends back eachother up, which is very understandable.

I must ask, what company/University has that internet connection? h34r:[/b]
    connection to do this?if he works for any decent public company with T1+ speed burster he can.

btw have u tried to take off connection and actually start in safe mode with no connectivity? no usb, cd, nothing just basic CPU, graphics the works.

can he only change stuff thats connected to internet? can he change documents in ur PC? if not then his using a electric connector likely.

it doesn't take genius, just someone who can copy genius and has no life or gets paid to do this kinda work
    i mostly know this because i work for MicroCenter&#39;s techi squad << yes we copied the geek squad and improved it.

1.if u haven&#39;t reformatted then do so.
    2.if u have reformatted still getting hacked then get new harddrive, he could have made OS change if his as good as u make him sound
    3.if u have gotten new harddrive then don&#39;t pull ur old stuff into it, no virus or malware system scans OS << please no one try to argue if u haven&#39;t actually seen how the virus systems work
    4.if u have gotten new harddrive and didn&#39;t put anything from ur old computer to it and still got hacked then ship ur computer to me. ill burn it cuz his Matrix in turk form.

pm me if u want me to take a crack at it. or just post here answering my questions

i can&#39;t guarantee anything but better than people saying "srry u got hacked" that don&#39;t help. sympathy is nice but not helpful.

Thank you Jake, I will do what Schrotti advised, just gotta save this shit

Thank you Jake, I will do what Schrotti advised, just gotta save this shit[/b]
    TcpView also doesn&#39;t show OS connection but it is worth the shot. black. OS hackers are the best in the world and the hardest to fight agianst. if he is OSing ur ass then um.. ur basically done. new computer or CPU with brand new cd.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast