Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again

This is a discussion on My New MSN -- Hacked Once Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; interesting... try not to be a well known person and act like a turk, less chance of getting bother/hack....
Page: 9

TOYSOLDIER_

interesting...

try not to be a well known person and act like a turk, less chance of getting bother/hack.

kid? aren't you 16 or something?

How am I a kid just because I'm not as gullible as you and the rest of the tards on this forum. I've seen this same bullshit happen multiple times and you really can't trust anyone no matter how good of a rep they have. I'm not saying he did it nor do I give a flying fuck but it does sound fishy. You probably don't think it's fishy because you're his friend and friends back eachother up, which is very understandable.[/b]
    You are so smart! He went through the trouble of making new msn accounts and adding people just because he wanted some attention on KO4life. The only way it would be fishy is if right when this happened a bunch of people got scammed from his old msn accounts... Put some logic into your thinking before you spew your shit all over the forum.

i will check this daily if blackbreed needs any help or advice. im doing this because a friend of mine was hacked while back and i did nothing mostly cuz i couldn't do anything to help. its sort of like a redemption of myself and i don't even play the game anymore so don't get any ideas. i know how ko community loves to speculate.

You are so smart! He went through the trouble of making new msn accounts and adding people just because he wanted some attention on KO4life. The only way it would be fishy is if right when this happened a bunch of people got scammed from his old msn accounts... Put some logic into your thinking before you spew your shit all over the forum.[/b]
    Too many scenarios have taken place on these forums, so that some ppl such as tripleog4life and myself included, find these things somewhat hard to believe.

For example, a person who just gradded from university and starts his own business, at first he'll be very gullible and think that every1 that helps him is truely genuine. Many ppl would go up to him pretending to help and shit, but actually just want to gain some advantages off of him. However, as time passes and he gains more experience and has lost some "friends" and whatnot, the way he looks at things is totally different and will be way more cautious about "making friends" that are related to business.

ok.

Then how did he manage to hack the randomly new email that you created to test him with? I dont think you could predict the future unless you used the exact same password as your other accounts.[/b]
    i still dont get that.

Thank you Jake, I will do what Schrotti advised, just gotta save this shit[/b]
    Curious. Did you contact Linus? ... because im sure he'd be willing to help, with your ko accounts etc.

But anyways, i don't believe its the k2 hacker. (i could be wrong ofcoarse -.-)

Linus may not help him out since he was the middle man for hundreds of USD trades and shared many accounts.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Dunno if this helps but try downloading COMODO Firewall. It might be annoying at first because it'll ask you to accept or decline every single connection etc but atleast you wont have any unwanted connections.

Arthurios

im laughing to the people who said danny is lying and this all is fake.. ill provide some ssīs later when I have time again. Just want to say is that this was nothing for that guy like he said. He had-has bigger plans for k2. He wanted to fuck up danny even more but we talked him out of that somehow but youll never know. Anyway im back in a few hours so ill put some ssīs.

S: cleaver +8 btw in Ionia.

im laughing to the people who said danny is lying and this all is fake.. ill provide some ssīs later when I have time again. Just want to say is that this was nothing for that guy like he said. He had-has bigger plans for k2. He wanted to fuck up danny even more but we talked him out of that somehow but youll never know. Anyway im back in a few hours so ill put some ssīs.

S: cleaver +8 btw in Ionia.[/b]
    God, Please dude - Read the post's, As Akutee and Trip had said - To many things like this has happened before on here.
    No one had ever said he was lieing.

I mostly believe it did happen to Blackbeard, But - I won't say it happened for sure. I would never say I'm 100% sure anyone got hacked, For all the people know Art and the others could have a roll in a giant scam - Or they could not and be telling the truth. No one on this forum would ever know anyways, So to the people that defend them so quickly - I remind you numerous scammers had gotten away on this forum for almost the exact same fucking thing here.

Instead of saying blahblahblahblah we know for sure he was hacked, Try and help him and leave it at that. That's all you can do, If it is indeed legit and his paypal was hacked and charged back payments - He could easily return them to the proper people anyways.

Anyways on a side note,

I wish you the best of luck dude, you were fun to talk with and fuck around with :P. You should quit this lame KO game anyways lol.

S: cleaver +8 btw in Ionia.[/b]
    Reading this topic from a neutral perspective, the whole story seemed a bit fishy. I dont know why he would lie about such a thing, but it has happened many times before were people got caught out on this forum, and some that i know that never got caught. Also i highly doubt anyone would keep their internet banking information and paypal information in a wordpad file in a hotmail e-mail, it just sounds a bit stupid to me. Either way hotmail accounts are easy to hack, i suggest to you all to go look at your hotmail security question and make sure that it is hard to guess.

from my understanding of this topic.
    1. he got his msn/email hacked by a turk.
    2. he made a new msn and it got hacked again without the hacker knowing the e-mail. (don't think it would happen unless you had some sort of keylogger on your pc, how else could he find out what e-mail you are using?)
    3. his paypal/bank account got hacked.
    4. you guys talked the hacker into leaving Blackbreed alone.
    5. Blackbreed continues to take no action into securing his PC and claims that the hacker found out his details through a wordpad file in his e-mail.

Im not saying that Blackbreed is lieing, but this topic just sounds a bit stupid, thats all.

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

TcpView also doesn't show OS connection but it is worth the shot. black. OS hackers are the best in the world and the hardest to fight agianst. if he is OSing ur ass then um.. ur basically done. new computer or CPU with brand new cd.[/b]

Still worth a shot nonetheless. However, I think he was reffering to me advising him to create a second partition with linux on and copy his files over, as the backdoor/keylogger he most likely has on his machine is written and only compatible with windows.

i heard a rumor someware that you could bug a router by placing a file in the memory duno if its true or of any help

Still waiting for Screenshots

Arthurios

http://rapidshare.de/files/46923044/...izzle.doc.html

copy pasted everything in a word file with some translations...
    When he left and went to bed.. the login was back online

Banned Senior Member

If/when you make another email ( non hotmail? ) add me back to MSN, sucks this all happened but now except for Devile your the most fucked over ko4life staff member regarding KO :P

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast