Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My paypal takes one for the team <_<

This is a discussion on My paypal takes one for the team <_< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just out of interest, if chargebacks on game items dont work, how come a lot of people complain of them ...
Page: 2

Aqu

Just out of interest, if chargebacks on game items dont work, how come a lot of people complain of them here, surely they're just a minor annoyance?

wtf

dont give itme till u remove paypal funds to your bank acount then no money to be withheld

TunaFishyMe

dont worry man youll win. I sold some Gbs, got charged back. Called paypal and asked wtf. They said we dont insure virtual items. Therefore the money is yours to keep. However you must respond back them to. YOu have to solve dispute, send tracking record, Write down "Virtual Item" and they will ignore the chargeback. This happened between sonya and enough as well. I told enough and he got to keep the money. no worries

Banned

Aqu fix this and im gonna hook u with something good gun :wub: also if u show that screenshot it would be like "umm if he wouldnt get the item he would have charged back right away instead of after a month"

FrEaK

don't trade real money with turks EVER!

Hashimi

I feel for ya bro. A friend of mine got charged back on an IN and IB just a few days ago.

Aqu

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Aqu fix this and im gonna hook u with something good gun :wub: also if u show that screenshot it would be like "umm if he wouldnt get the item he would have charged back right away instead of after a month"
    Yeah thats a point im gonna mention :P

Dont worry sir, I'll sort this mess out, as I'm a good fellow

evenson

I've already said this, Dont sell to turks. I've had charge back done enough on me from turks enough to know that.

Vlein

just scam shar, hes a fag anyway

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    dont worry man youll win. *I sold some Gbs, got charged back. *Called paypal and asked wtf. *They said we dont insure virtual items. *Therefore the money is yours to keep. *However you must respond back them to. *YOu have to solve dispute, send tracking record, *Write down "Virtual Item" and they will ignore the chargeback. *This happened between sonya and enough as well. *I told enough and he got to keep the money. *no worries
    It won't let me submit a tracking record thingy without filling in this part:

Date of Posting: * *
    Please include the date that goods were posted via Royal Mail's Recorded Signed For service.
    Should i just put the date the trade was made?

PopTart

i dont get it why paypal installed the chargeback feature...
    if u dont want the thing ur paying for just dont buy it..
    dont move the funds... and if u buy something and it breaks isnt it ur problem for buying it?

TunaFishyMe

mmm Royal Mail's Recorded seems kinda sketchy. That looks like some mailing company. Which doesnt make sense if its virtual. I would just put date of trade. But call paypal up to make sure.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    mmm Royal Mail's Recorded seems kinda sketchy. *That looks like some mailing company. *Which doesnt make sense if its virtual. *I would just put date of trade. *But call paypal up to make sure.
    I tried calling them up but when putting my phone number in, i used the UK area code instead of the country area code, and the robot women shouted at me :wub:

Tried retrying, and it said there was technical difficulties :unsure:

Case closes tomorrow, so i gotta do something tonight h43r:

I guess i gotta just put in the date of trade

Cleatus

... If you set your paypal up to a credit card, and take ss's of everythign you do you should be able to easily dispute chargebacks. Your credit card company "commit's ourselves to your financial protection"

Simply take screenshots and a description of what transpired and send it to your credit card company. Your Credit Card company will make sure you get your money.

Isn't that right Ryan? BE SMARTER THAN THE BAD GUYS!!!!!

TunaFishyMe

if the case clsoes tomorrow put the date of transaction. Then write its a virtual item somwhere/ If you dont do anything you will lose automatically

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast