Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My paypal takes one for the team <_<

This is a discussion on My paypal takes one for the team <_< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw if you dont want to talk to the robot lady just press 0. itll send you to the operator....
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

btw if you dont want to talk to the robot lady just press 0. itll send you to the operator.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    btw if you dont want to talk to the robot lady just press 0. *itll send you to the operator.
    But y ys lyker robot lady men

Aqu

zzz it appears the turk has done the chargeback directly from his credit card company, meaning that despite it being an intangible item paypal still have to launch an investigation into it.

so now i'm just sending them any info I have.

lets hope they see sense.

god damn i hate turks

Wyvern

me 2 i hate some turks but i dont blame any1 without reasons.. dont blame any turks who thy r innocent...Lots of turk r keepin' fuk this game but another1s r innocent ppls like u...

p.s: dont hate me

Originally posted by Wyvern
    me 2 i hate some turks but i dont blame any1 without reasons.. dont blame any turks who thy r innocent...Lots of turk r keepin' fuk this game but another1s r innocent ppls like u...

hadi seni seviyorum a.q :lol:
    no1 hates u cuz ur turk :lol: :lol:
    and yes i think if u get the $ out when they pay u and then give the items u cant get fucked can u?:X

Wyvern

Originally posted by Seby666+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seby666)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern

hadi seni seviyorum a.q :lol:
    no1 hates u cuz ur turk :lol: :lol:
    and yes i think if u get the $ out when they pay u and then give the items u cant get fucked can u?:X[/b]
    bi sen eksiktin sen sevme aq :lol:

not no1 h43r:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123