Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My priest is not mine?

This is a discussion on My priest is not mine? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont want to put my sharer out , he deserves it more than i do. He is like a ...
Page: 2

I dont want to put my sharer out , he deserves it more than i do. He is like a brother
    And if i was an ass id have logged the account after that maintenance nd keep it for good but i told him to log it first ^^.
    i dont play KO much i just like to PK from time to time. :/
    Anyone have any idea when the My KOL region change thing will be up :/, i cant wait ><[/b]
    even after this feature release he wont be able to log, only you.

Yes, you can use vpn and there is NO way k2 can track you.
    If you look on there site, you can get an DYNAMIC ( same ) vpn for 3$ a month, everyone who wanted to share was like great! and used that. Unfortunately, the Chinese used that, so the people at VPN knew there i.p was worth more then 3$ a month so they put 100&#39;s of people on the same I.P. So, if they see a Chinese farmer, they will i.p check him then ban that i.p, so then you get banned along with them, k2 never checked your account, your just extra baggage. But with the static vpn, every time you log you will get a completely unique and different I.P which will not be shared with other people, therefore, it will just look like an American with a static DNS connection logging onto a American based account on k2&#39;s logs.
    So, its gonna cost you 6$ a month on top of your premium if you want to share.

Banned

Yes, you can use vpn and there is NO way k2 can track you.
    If you look on there site, you can get an DYNAMIC ( same ) vpn for 3$ a month, everyone who wanted to share was like great! and used that. Unfortunately, the Chinese used that, so the people at VPN knew there i.p was worth more then 3$ a month so they put 100&#39;s of people on the same I.P. So, if they see a Chinese farmer, they will i.p check him then ban that i.p, so then you get banned along with them, k2 never checked your account, your just extra baggage. But with the static vpn, every time you log you will get a completely unique and different I.P which will not be shared with other people, therefore, it will just look like an American with a static DNS connection logging onto a American based account on k2&#39;s logs.
    So, its gonna cost you 6$ a month on top of your premium if you want to share.[/b]
    So you are saying that people are getting banned on a VPN with a dynamic ip - same as the host? Who? I want names and proof of ban before I believe you.

3 dollars a month? 0 security? Ill take 5 because I am an idiot.

So you are saying that people are getting banned on a VPN with a dynamic ip - same as the host? Who? I want names and proof of ban before I believe you.

3 dollars a month? 0 security? Ill take 5 because I am an idiot.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...00&hl=proxy

Banned

A vpn and a proxy are two seperate entity.

Let me explain.

A proxy lets you connect to a network indirectly. You can connect without a username and a password.

A VPN lets you connect to a network directly. You get a username and a password.

A vpn and a proxy are two seperate entity.

Let me explain.

A proxy lets you connect to a network indirectly. You can connect without a username and a password.

A VPN lets you connect to a network directly. You get a username and a password.[/b]
    Let me explain.

Read the second page.

Banned

Let me explain.
    Read the second page.[/b]
    I read the second page. All i see is proxy highlighted.

I read the second page. All i see is proxy highlighted.[/b]
    Do i have to do EVERYTHING for you.
    Well, they cant ban you for using VPN.[/b]
    They just did[/b]
    Just read a little in to the topic. They used VPN, banned.

Banned

Do i have to do EVERYTHING for you.
    Just read a little in to the topic. They used VPN, banned.[/b]
    Thats funny because ASSAILANT9082 is not even on the second page.

Ctrl F Assailant9082

ERROR! ROFL

Banned

Ofc they can ban you for using a vpn , its a matter of 5min to get some ipranges of the vpnhosts and another 10secs to ban them...

Banned

Ofc they can ban you for using a vpn , its a matter of 5min to get some ipranges of the vpnhosts and another 10secs to ban them...[/b]
    How will they get the ipranges? Please elaborate. Will they check the iplogs on my account? My ip will be the same as my sharers since it is a VPN.

Banned

google?
    get 1 vpnIP and whois it lmao

Banned

google?
    get 1 vpnIP and whois it lmao[/b]
    yeah google nice answer.

Okay say my ip 83.83.83.83. Since it is a VPN, my sharers ip is 83.83.83.83. Lets do who is 83.83.83.83. Oh look its the same person who lives in AMERICA.

Thats funny because ASSAILANT9082 is not even on the second page.

Ctrl F Assailant9082

ERROR! ROFL[/b]
    ... Did your blood disorder affect your brain? No? Fucking use it then, go to page 3 wow. Before you say anything, It&#39;s page 2 FOR ME as i have more posts per page in my settings.

Banned

yeah google nice answer.

Okay say my ip 83.83.83.83. Since it is a VPN, my sharers ip is 83.83.83.83. Lets do who is 83.83.83.83. Oh look its the same person who lives in AMERICA.[/b]
    rofl moe.........
    lets say some1 buys a vpn from solnet.ch and lets say ip is 14.14.14.14 , so you google up "vpn solnet.ch IP" and get 1 ip lets say 14.1.1.1 you whois this ip now and get something like this..
    NetRange: 14.0.0.0 - 14.255.255.255
    now you run an sql script and all get banned who used a vpn in this range.

e// you could setup a vpn urself on ur pc but no one ever mentioned this lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast