Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My priest is not mine?

This is a discussion on My priest is not mine? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl moe......... lets say some1 buys a vpn from solnet.ch and lets say ip is 14.14.14.14 , so you google ...
Page: 3

Banned

rofl moe.........
    lets say some1 buys a vpn from solnet.ch and lets say ip is 14.14.14.14 , so you google up "vpn solnet.ch IP" and get 1 ip lets say 14.1.1.1 you whois this ip now and get something like this..
    NetRange: 14.0.0.0 - 14.255.255.255
    now you run an sql script and all get banned who used a vpn in this range.
    e// you could setup a vpn urself on ur pc but no one ever mentioned this lol[/b]
    There are many networks that are set up in the United States. For example many business use VPN. Many homes use VPN. How do you distinguish them from normal players?

Exactly, if you set up a vpn from your own pc, how can they ban you?

There are many networks that are set up in the United States. For example many business use VPN. Many homes use VPN. How do you distinguish them from normal players?

Exactly, if you set up a vpn from your own pc, how can they ban you?[/b]
    No need to find out. But they do. Look up two posts, and he isn't the only one banned from using VPN.

kibal

learn english homie yo this be american forum not turkey forum if you want to speak turkey you be need to front yo ass to 711.[/b]
    Didnt know it was an american forum .But for us ( those that doesnt know english well) is so hard understand what u said xD.

Banned

Didnt know it was an american forum .But for us ( those that doesnt know english well) is so hard understand what u said xD.[/b]
    I was kidding .

its possible, but then if found out, you will get your account banned.[/b]
    no, you are wrong sir. he was talking about STATIC vpn which means you get an ip that noone else has and this CAN NOT get you banned.

hej

How in hell do you plan to play a game over vpn....

How in hell do you plan to play a game over vpn....[/b]
    it is possible and it doesnt lag at all. but for ko u must use static vpn which gives u unique ip.

Banned

Basically you set up a network. For example, many of you have a router and a wireless connection. The wireless setting gives you all a static ip or dynamic ip. You use that to connect to the game.

ZumieZ

Ok , did anyone tried this static VPN , and can you get a network for free? , is it safe =D

MirZa117

learn english homie yo this be american forum not turkey forum if you want to speak turkey you be need to front yo ass to 711.[/b]
    G for life, homie!

What I understand is K2 can't ban people for sharing, but you will not recieve any help from K2 regarding being hacked or losing items. Just send a msg K2 saying that you are going to share and say how you know you will not recieve anymore customer support. Whats the worst that can happen? They can't ban you.

TopCat

gimme 15 gb and ill give u a solution to your problem.. well honestly i know how to ip change without contacting k2..

gimme 15 gb and ill give u a solution to your problem.. well honestly i know how to ip change without contacting k2..[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2066534
    Here! Have it for free.

TopCat

i hate u now...
    ><

DeathInTheNight

Why not just go to K2&#39;s website, not KO&#39;s but K2&#39;s and read what there policy on this shit is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast