Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My Rant

This is a discussion on My Rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PANCHO U MADE A GOOD POINT THAT IS WHY I QUIT...
Page: 3

ISeeYouPee

PANCHO U MADE A GOOD POINT THAT IS WHY I QUIT

Did you even read his post?[/b]
    this topic was made right after him lettering me.. saying how hes the best bla bla

Theres more players then just Cerote on PanchoVilla. Both him and Carlos are good, but they never advertise, they just play the game. That's why he prolly made this post cuz some people (they know who they are) waste more time with forum drama, then actually playing the game.

/ end rant.[/b]
    dude...just walk it off

I claim this because the babashoppers always quit after a couple of months of playing.[/b]

I've always told this to anyone who baba's, it's true, its so true. I refuse to spend any money on this game other than premium. Lets look at the mega babashoppers.

Derek - quit
    Salmin - quit (or quitting)
    Diablo - force quit (lol owned)
    bloodmoon - quit
    StoneColdKillah - quit
    TheArtist / MrCuban - quit
    Gousty (original owner) - quit
    HeartlessKillah - quit
    Andrew (original owner) - quit
    ExtremeKillah - quit
    IceColdKillah - quit

Theres always names in servers that everyone knows. Those players who have noob turkish children creating characters named after them with "0"s to replace "o"s and "L"s to replace "i"s. People wanting them in their pk party. The player that everyone has on their friends list for when they need to tp scroll to monument blessing. The player that people pm to say "s.a" or "hi" and thats all they have to say. The player that people pretend they know and threaten to add to their party if you don't stop ksing them. The player who you screenshot that you've killed, even though you just ksed 20 other people. The player people name their kaul (pets) after. The guy who gets added into the exp party even though his class is not needed.

People want to be the best, because people want glory and fame.

Not everyone babahops to be the "best". I dont know about anyone else, maybe its because im a little older. I bought a few items along with stuff i earnt in game so that i could compete against all the other people who spend a ridiculous amount of time ingame because they dont have jobs or w.e. Purely fun for me, though i wouldnt mind being the best :P

on topic, i thought you'd get flamed more for a rant topic, most people do. Gl with your archer

I've always told this to anyone who baba's, it's true, its so true. I refuse to spend any money on this game other than premium. Lets look at the mega babashoppers.

Derek - quit
    bloodmoon - quit
    StoneColdKillah - quit
    HeartlessKillah - quit
    ExtremeKillah - quit
    IceColdKillah - quit[/b]
    all know alot people of cw get his items from the patch when drop rate was high,close it topic ,stop drama and play , if you want fun play whit your friends and ignore to the others ****, if you bored just quit_ko

Nobody is forcing you to play in USKO, go play a private server, there are some pretty good ones out there.

and @ diediedie - Get rid of that signature, "enter an offending word here".

Boyce

pus killed pking

First off, I would like to begin with: I love this game. Unfortunately, i dont know what has become of it lately. Everybody has become so obsessed with being the best, this game isnt about that. I have never claimed nor do I even put myself in that category. I guess one of the reasons i havent put out a video in so long is because for some reason I was placed on a pedastal after i put my videos out. Not one of my fondest memories of KO involves a VS against somebody, everybody loses a VS! There are some people that take it to a different level after they lose..then you see their buyers remorse on these very forums on the market section. ( selling +1's,+2 uniques.) I usually stay out of the soap-opera this forum has become, because the frustrastion level against our fellow gamers is so high that we all end up hating each other. I have been playing a lvl 70 archer, because honestly, I dont make np's with my warrior anymore. Anyone that plays c-west knows exactly what i'm talking about. I'm always getting letters from these random egotistical people that think they own because they own my ass on my noob archer. I always respond the same way to them: I'm Pancho, why dont you do that when i'm on him? ( ofcourse i'm being egotistical as well, but if you're going to act a certain way to one player, why not with all of them?)
    Back on point, I dont care if you are or are not better than me. Let's just have fun together, quit flaming each other on these forums. There's much more to life than hate. Remember! that 99% of us had the most fun in KO when we were noobs, out discovering the game.

One last thing, i've noticed a pattern as far as babashopping. It seems to me that babashopping takes the fun out for the babashopper. I claim this because the babashoppers always quit after a couple of months of playing. They get geared the hell out, beat everyone and decide they are the best, nobody can beat them and just quit! nevermind the fact that people will eventually catch up to you, itemwise, and be more competitive to you. i'll be the first to admit that i babashop, mostly expers though. I pay the peruvian connection to lvl my accts. but as far as items go, i like to earn them myself, bossing is a great part of this game that i enjoy.

/ end rant.

much love, i know that the hating will never end, but it would be nice.[/b]

Cerote, since this post was made simply becasue of me and the fact that i lettered you ingame (due to you running 5x when redballing, .. can kinda get anoying specially when you were the only human in cz to kill, im sure you know what i mean ), wondering why you wouldnt be a man and stick in the 1v1 for the whole fight. Then you replied in an 'ego asdaasd' way.. I am Cerote, the great PanchoVilla. To be honest when you said that, it ment shit all to me.

Unfortunately, i dont know what has become of it lately. Everybody has become so obsessed with being the best, this game isnt about that. I have never claimed nor do I even put myself in that category.[/b]
    The response i got did put you into this category <_<

anyways your rant, have fun.

my rant:

KO sucks.[/b]
    KO is actually a great game, it just got ruined by K2.
    Over 90% of the players these days are likely not older than 12. Probably part of the reason why so many more mature players quit. Oh and I remember forumdrama used to be a fun thing to follow, part of the game. Provoke others and get provoked but at the end of the day most guys got along. That changed in a horrid way.

Cerote, since this post was made simply becasue of me and the fact that i lettered you ingame (due to you running 5x when redballing, .. can kinda get anoying specially when you were the only human in cz to kill, im sure you know what i mean ), wondering why you wouldnt be a man and stick in the 1v1 for the whole fight. Then you replied in an &#39;ego asdaasd&#39; way.. I am Cerote, the great PanchoVilla. To be honest when you said that, it ment shit all to me.
    The response i got did put you into this category <_<

anyways your rant, have fun.[/b]
    he was probably just messing around if he said it in a ego way because he doesn&#39;t give two cents about fighting with other people , especially on forum, each time I would flame against you and your butt buddies he would nudge me on msn to stop fighting against you guys h34r:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

First off, I would like to begin with: I love this game. Unfortunately, i dont know what has become of it lately. Everybody has become so obsessed with being the best, this game isnt about that. I have never claimed nor do I even put myself in that category. I guess one of the reasons i havent put out a video in so long is because for some reason I was placed on a pedastal after i put my videos out. Not one of my fondest memories of KO involves a VS against somebody, everybody loses a VS! There are some people that take it to a different level after they lose..then you see their buyers remorse on these very forums on the market section. ( selling +1&#39;s,+2 uniques.) I usually stay out of the soap-opera this forum has become, because the frustrastion level against our fellow gamers is so high that we all end up hating each other. I have been playing a lvl 70 archer, because honestly, I dont make np&#39;s with my warrior anymore. Anyone that plays c-west knows exactly what i&#39;m talking about. I&#39;m always getting letters from these random egotistical people that think they own because they own my ass on my noob archer. I always respond the same way to them: I&#39;m Pancho, why dont you do that when i&#39;m on him? ( ofcourse i&#39;m being egotistical as well, but if you&#39;re going to act a certain way to one player, why not with all of them?)
    Back on point, I dont care if you are or are not better than me. Let&#39;s just have fun together, quit flaming each other on these forums. There&#39;s much more to life than hate. Remember! that 99% of us had the most fun in KO when we were noobs, out discovering the game.

One last thing, i&#39;ve noticed a pattern as far as babashopping. It seems to me that babashopping takes the fun out for the babashopper. I claim this because the babashoppers always quit after a couple of months of playing. They get geared the hell out, beat everyone and decide they are the best, nobody can beat them and just quit! nevermind the fact that people will eventually catch up to you, itemwise, and be more competitive to you. i&#39;ll be the first to admit that i babashop, mostly expers though. I pay the peruvian connection to lvl my accts. but as far as items go, i like to earn them myself, bossing is a great part of this game that i enjoy.

/ end rant.

much love, i know that the hating will never end, but it would be nice.[/b]
    the better you are the more they hate

DarkSynth

I&#39;ve always told this to anyone who baba&#39;s, it&#39;s true, its so true. I refuse to spend any money on this game other than premium. Lets look at the mega babashoppers.

Derek - quit
    bloodmoon - quit
    StoneColdKillah - quit
    HeartlessKillah - quit
    ExtremeKillah - quit
    IceColdKillah - quit[/b]
    you ever thought that these people quit because