Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My Rant

This is a discussion on My Rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anvil would make u rich if u know how to play with it made over 3000$ only all thx to ...
Page: 2

anvil would make u rich if u know how to play with it

made over 3000$ only all thx to the anvil 8) and i will make more

u can start with 10gb and make it go up to 100gb in a month or 2 by just playing the market if u r smart enough 8)[/b]
    What do you mean with "know how to play it"? Its all about luck and knowing when to see that your half way burned everything you already made wasting 10+ hours of your day trying to fill that empty space that never seems to fill for a longer period, while you fully acknowledge how your ruining your health.

Boyce

kennie nice gamesite mate, lol.
    looks like ur pissed cuz that noob bathory got raped!

lol u are kinda sad just try to do sports and u will be full of time on it[/b]
    wth are you talking about?

Pino

why the hell would you post here that you have grown up and stopped playing because you are so great.
    and say to other people that they should grow up?

in my opnion this is just a way to get some attention.

It's hard to talk rationally to ppl that play this game, its very ego relevant to them. They get all emo about it. They put so much time and money into the game, and get off when they get their name on the screen. When someone quits it pisses them off that they can't quit, and they can make all the excuses and justifications they want about it. (Not intended for everyone) So many of you say its for the people, but it's not, its about the "glory", having the best items, getting your name on the board. You're just plain addicted. Say its about the people, so you come up to someone you don't know and start ksing their spot and cussing at them? In the end being the best at this game won't get you a better job, won't get you a girlfriend, and on your tombstone it can read "he was a good warrior on a video game"

Banned

For the love of God,

1. Horror, you're comparing yourself playing WoW to me making game sites? There's a big difference!
    2. I never said that I was unable to make "coins" or it was impossible, I was questioning the coins origin! It's just tougher on the more legit people, who refuse to buy coins from somebody else with USD. Yeah, you can make money from upgrading and reselling, but where are those coins coming from? Goldbar farmers' coins or legit farming players?
    3. I never said I was better than anyone for quitting, I just said, how low the KO community have sunk to! No one wants to farm for coins anymore? What's next? No one wants to level anymore! Oh wait, that's somewhat true now too...

Oh! I don't want to waste my time farming, I dont want to waste my time lvling, but wait a minute? You always waste time in video games. They are for past time, it's not how you spend your time, it's who you spend it with! Now, WTF happen to that?

why the hell would you post here that you have grown up and stopped playing because you are so great.
    and say to other people that they should grow up?

in my opnion this is just a way to get some attention.[/b]
    He never said any of that, please stick in school. Anyone that posts on a forum wants attention, duh. Doesn't matter if your a topic start, or just a flamer that doesn't have anything relevant to add, like you.

wth are you talking about?[/b]
    wrong quote! :lol:

Pino

He never said any of that, please stick in school. Anyone that posts on a forum wants attention, duh. Doesn't matter if your a topic start, or just a flamer that doesn't have anything relevant to add, like you.[/b]
    another thing why would you tell me to stick in school. just a thing to make me look childish and to get your own ego bigger well have fun with hanging around here and telling stuff like this here.

SillyHo

Kennie, I think the pool is still the original from when you still played. Its why the prices do not fluctuate as often. Some MOBS do drop the other items for resale, Booro etc, but it is not as often.

Sidenote: Never knew we were in the same neighborhood, ignore the Space Needle, the food wasnt that good. Hit up Ruths Chris Steakhouse or Daniels Broiler.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

It's hard to talk rationally to ppl that play this game, its very ego relevant to them. They get all emo about it. They put so much time and money into the game, and get off when they get their name on the screen. When someone quits it pisses them off that they can't quit, and they can make all the excuses and justifications they want about it. (Not intended for everyone) So many of you say its for the people, but it's not, its about the "glory", having the best items, getting your name on the board. You're just plain addicted. Say its about the people, so you come up to someone you don't know and start ksing their spot and cussing at them? In the end being the best at this game won't get you a better job, won't get you a girlfriend, and on your tombstone it can read "he was a good warrior on a video game"[/b]
    lol this was pure genius.

i like seeing my name a buncha times in a row in cz. it gives me an erection i wont lie h34r:

R.I.P.
    My name here
    1982 - 2182
    (I plan to live that long)
    "Beloved husband and father. A n00b in USKO"

if you can chose spending money on a game rather then spending money going out, then I guess you really, really, "REALLY" consider getting a life.[/b]
    I'm 21, I play games while having a life. Is that too much for you to process? Sounds to me you're pretty narrowminded and old fashioned; 'gamers are nerds'. That's what they said in the 90's. Looks like you're the one that has some maturing to do.
    Oh, and I quit ko a while ago.

Banned

-.- wow, nice rant.

cRuX

I'm a full-time college student, I'm a member of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity, I play collegiate soccer, I have a girlfriend, and am active in Student Government and Campus Programming Council. I still find plenty of time to game (whether on xbox or computer). Congrats on taking your fatfuck girlfriend to dinner in the space needle. Why don't you get over your major accomplishment of quitting Knight Online and take her out to a nice meal at Ruby Tuesdays, take the other 80$ you have left over and get her real liquored up so you have a chance of getting some.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast