Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My Rant

This is a discussion on My Rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pointless topic its nothing new on whatever you mentioned in your 1st post.... and you just invite more flames everyone ...
Page: 3

tommyleonghk

pointless topic

its nothing new on whatever you mentioned in your 1st post....

and you just invite more flames

everyone here on ko4life loves to flame even at the slightest bit.... flame flame flame.... nothing else better to do ... but you asked for it

jimfujitsu

It's hard to talk rationally to ppl that play this game[/b]
    What's also hard is to understand that portraying the philanthropist philosopher in a pathetic effort to emancipate a gaming community with your recenlty discovered embracement of life is not very apropriate unless you have a proper degree or you are somehow related to Aristotel.If Horror gets more pleasure from killing people in cz then you do having sex with Kennie then who are you to tell him what to do ?

Couldn't keep this to yourself ._.?

tommyleonghk

so...its hard to talk rationally to 40 thousand people (assumed is around 40k maybe more) that plays this game?

guess the problem is YOU and not the 40 THOUSAND people that plays this game... (dont ask me where i got the figures from - use some maths)

ko4life community 1 - Kennie & Bathory 0

if you dont like how the game is or how the forum is.... just quit ko and fuck off from this forum that is full with irrational people...

tommyleonghk

sorry for double post

Banned

I never said the game was "bad", or the forum, it's most of the people who plays this game. Yes, I did said it was hard to get coins, but my legit farming coins are way smaller in proportion comparing it to the goldbar companies which we all (or only me and a few) hate so much.

I enjoy playing Knight Online with my friends, even though we are newbies. I also enjoy seeing SerialKiller, the KS'ing idiot, buying goldbars and get his ass kick in CZ by orcs while he's lvling; then I steal his NPs by killing the orcs that killed him.

BTW, once again, I never said I was better than anyone for quitting. Thank you for thinking so, I never thought about it.

Thank you for your suggestions SillyHo, we'll definitely consider going there!

silverbuffer18

dont like the game quit, noone is stopping u bro..

What do you mean with "know how to play it"? Its all about luck and knowing when to see that your half way burned everything you already made wasting 10+ hours of your day trying to fill that empty space that never seems to fill for a longer period, while you fully acknowledge how your ruining your health.[/b]
    if it will affect ur health that much then dont do it :blink:

its only freaking pixels so why the hell i would get pissed that much

p.s just burned a rogue shell set +8 2 weeks ago to +9 and non went +9 and am gonna do another one next week :unsure:

so...its hard to talk rationally to 40 thousand people (assumed is around 40k maybe more) that plays this game?

guess the problem is YOU and not the 40 THOUSAND people that plays this game... (dont ask me where i got the figures from - use some maths)

ko4life community 1 - Kennie & Bathory 0

if you dont like how the game is or how the forum is.... just quit ko and fuck off from this forum that is full with irrational people...[/b]
    People like you prove my point. What you said makes little sense, I can easily find millions of people that agree with me. Most of you guys jump to conclusions that we did not even say or intend, my point that most of you are emotive about this game. I never claimed that all people that play this game are irrational, just people like you. Keep talking and prove me further.
    To Sillyhoe, thanks for the tip, think we will try out that steakhouse
    And to cRUX, maybe you need to get girls drunk to score with them, but he doesn't need to get me drunk to get some.

sexyrexy

so your going to quit then quit
    why do you feel the need to come onto a forum and whine about shit and complain and blah blah im quitting
    a hand few of people will miss you, thousands wont even notice you gone

bb

so your going to quit then quit
    why do you feel the need to come onto a forum and whine about shit and complain and blah blah im quitting
    a hand few of people will miss you, thousands wont even notice you gone

bb[/b]
    ~claps~ once again another retard. No where did we say we were quitting. 90% of this forum and people that play this game whine and complain, and yet they keep playing and paying. Some people try to change things that are wrong, others take it up the ass. We don't really care wether people on a video game will miss us, try again please.

justinn

It's hard to talk rationally to ppl that play this game, its very ego relevant to them. They get all emo about it. They put so much time and money into the game, and get off when they get their name on the screen. When someone quits it pisses them off that they can't quit, and they can make all the excuses and justifications they want about it. (Not intended for everyone) So many of you say its for the people, but it's not, its about the "glory", having the best items, getting your name on the board. You're just plain addicted. Say its about the people, so you come up to someone you don't know and start ksing their spot and cussing at them? In the end being the best at this game won't get you a better job, won't get you a girlfriend, and on your tombstone it can read "he was a good warrior on a video game"[/b]
    Hi can i add my 2 cents? Your both idiots.

He never said any of that, please stick in school. Anyone that posts on a forum wants attention, duh. Doesn't matter if your a topic start, or just a flamer that doesn't have anything relevant to add, like you.[/b]
    Oh, and what would you call this topic and all of your post then? There all fucking USELESS and your trying to get attention.

tommyleonghk

I never claimed that all people that play this game are irrational[/b]
    neither did you state "some ppl" so i assumed it was a general statement which means all

this thread is pointless and useless and does not contribute anything to the community except about how much you guys whine, cry and bitch about this game...
    its just a game... dont like it? dont play it...its that simple....

you called everyone that replies your posts retards... what makes you think you're not 1

nutsackatak1

cocks

cRuX

People like you prove my point. What you said makes little sense, I can easily find millions of people that agree with me. Most of you guys jump to conclusions that we did not even say or intend, my point that most of you are emotive about this game. I never claimed that all people that play this game are irrational, just people like you. Keep talking and prove me further.
    To Sillyhoe, thanks for the tip, think we will try out that steakhouse
    And to cRUX, maybe you need to get girls drunk to score with them, but he doesn't need to get me drunk to get some.[/b]
    She never said she wasn't a fatass :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast