Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My Rant

This is a discussion on My Rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; doesnt need to get you drunk, just pop the date rape pill and its set...
Page: 4

Hey cutie Senior Member

doesnt need to get you drunk, just pop the date rape pill and its set

Banned

I forgot, instead of being responsible and demand what we want from businesses, let them fuck us up and then we'll give them a tax break after, or a bail out. In K2's case, more money.

The new KO community make me sick, they can't even read. The only reason why people say the "old KO" was better because the community was better. The majority of the population actually enjoy farming, exp'ing, leveling and learning the game together. What does the new community care about now?

Who actually think the "old KO" was good? The server was laggy, constant disconnect from server, and can't forget the annoying screaming orc. Oh wait! I'll tell you what makes someone old school, it's when he or she had experienced the lag of the El Morad nation running to Breth to leech the monument in 2 minute lag.

I forgot, instead of being responsible and demand what we want from businesses, let them fuck us up and then we'll give them a tax break after, or a bail out. In K2's case, more money.

The new KO community make me sick, they can't even read. The only reason why people say the "old KO" was better because the community was better. The majority of the population actually enjoy farming, exp'ing, leveling and learning the game together. What does the new community care about now?

Who actually think the "old KO" was good? The server was laggy, constant disconnect from server, and can't forget the annoying screaming orc. Oh wait! I'll tell you what makes someone old school, it's when he or she had experienced the lag of the El Morad nation running to Breth to leech the monument in 2 minute lag.[/b]

dude its only 8$ a month.. i spend twice that amount on food in one day
    you pay for what you get.

TunaFishyMe

Kennie, I think the pool is still the original from when you still played. Its why the prices do not fluctuate as often. Some MOBS do drop the other items for resale, Booro etc, but it is not as often.

Sidenote: Never knew we were in the same neighborhood, ignore the Space Needle, the food wasnt that good. Hit up Ruths Chris Steakhouse or Daniels Broiler.[/b]
    thats the shit

ClanoftheBrokenBow

besides the anvil, and buying/reselling items for noah,

it really is very difficult to make money, all the best spots are taken by GB farmers, funny!

the sad thing is i wonder how many people actually care about the GB farmers who take good coin producing spots from legitimate players who don't sell for USD.

You can always sell BUS from Riotes and Atross for some money too instead of uprading all weapons from +1

Hope you are having a wonderful time and everyone LIGHTEN UP!

tommyleonghk

She never said she wasn't a fatass :lol:[/b]
    :lol: that was what i was thinking too....

Who actually think the "old KO" was good? The server was laggy, constant disconnect from server, and can't forget the annoying screaming orc. Oh wait! I'll tell you what makes someone old school, it's when he or she had experienced the lag of the El Morad nation running to Breth to leech the monument in 2 minute lag.[/b]
    I only find it hard to make coins when i just started playing this game... farming mastadons glyptodonts just to npc their drops for pots.... now its just sell gems from Eslant Dungeon / sell gems and items from krowaz / upgrade items and sell / buy and resell

I dont really see why is it so hard to make coins for an old school who's play for that long.... you mentioned old school many times and i guess ur one of it.... i guess there is PRO old school and NOOB old school.... wonder which category you fall into?

I guess you left KO too long to understand that farming / exping and learning the game together has extinct....

The old KO was good because it was not as complicated as it is now (so many patches) and you could own in CZ with just decent gears and decent level.... now you need to be lv80-83 and godly geared (+9 +10 items) if you really wanna own in CZ

Experiencing lag does not make anyone an old school.....

SillyHo

Kennie and I rarely saw eye to eye on things, so before you say we are buddies or something, think about it. The point he was making is the actual Noah you have. Consider what a warrior spends in 1 hour of booros. Perhaps 500 souldpots? Say for a moment it is 5 million in pots. He also must repair weapons, so maybe another 100k? Now that is 5.1m spent for an hour, and if he is fortunate he will recoup perhaps 1 million in crap items to NPC? That is a loss of over 4 mil coin to the ingame economy and Kennie was simply curious as to who floats that budget, gold farmers, or actual players.

We all understand how we can manage our own finances with ED etc. he was simply asking how the coin was being introduced back into the general populace. For the record kennie, I think many people NPC items that we didnt think of doing before. I NPC all chitin, priest and mage shell, glave, etc. So perhaps some of the influx is just from items we used to consider good. Also ED does drop 1 silver bar per brid, and maybe 1 gold bar per 10 birds that die, in my experience. That is just straight to market coins from higher end chars alone.

I'm a full-time college student, I'm a member of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity, I play collegiate soccer, I have a girlfriend, and am active in Student Government and Campus Programming Council. I still find plenty of time to game (whether on xbox or computer). Congrats on taking your fatfuck girlfriend to dinner in the space needle. Why don't you get over your major accomplishment of quitting Knight Online and take her out to a nice meal at Ruby Tuesdays, take the other 80$ you have left over and get her real liquored up so you have a chance of getting some.[/b]

ya! lambda Chi !!! lol kennie bathroy didnt i make you guys rich enough? ya space needle zzzzz all you need is ihop and captain morgan ok jack is nice too

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

yea ofcourse its our fault taht we dont fix the bugs? come on..

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i see wher ur going with this kennie
    and i agree with u

These people are serious? I read Kennie and Bathory's posts and think, wtf they must be joking right?

Yep coins come from gold bar farmers, what's your point? Anyways as people have said, even you said in your original post but didn't really provide a valid argument. How is spending money on KO wasting it, but spending it at a restaurant isn't? Is spending $50.00 to go to the movies really that much better than spending $9 for bronze prem for a month? Everyone spends money on something that makes them happy, what's wrong with that? Is spending $100+ to go WATCH a sporting event really that much better than spending money to buy items in KO? Is spending hundreds of dollars on a DJ for a party really so much better than spending hundreds of dollars for high end ko items? What exactly makes stuff better than spending it on KO? Because KO is "just a game" makes it not worth spending money on? How much does it cost to buy an XBOX 360 and Call of Duty, Farcry, End War, or any countless other expensive video games? Please tell me what exactly makes the way you spend money better than the way I spend money? /rant

-modchamp

SoullessOne

live and let live

If anyone wants to waste 20 hours per day and 200$ per month playing this game its up to them, its not ur problem.

PS: I play like 2 or 3 hours everyday, im maried with kids, have an excellent job, go to the gym, go to my Rugby trainings 3 times per week, go out with friends or my family on weekends AND i still have time to play this game and get a lot of fun here. Who cares if i spend 100$ in this game, i use more than that on weekends going out. Its our live, our money and our way to get some fun, u guys go and find out was is the best for each of u, its ur problem, not ours

Boyce

I'm a full-time college student, I'm a member of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity, I play collegiate soccer, I have a girlfriend, and am active in Student Government and Campus Programming Council. I still find plenty of time to game (whether on xbox or computer). Congrats on taking your fatfuck girlfriend to dinner in the space needle. Why don't you get over your major accomplishment of quitting Knight Online and take her out to a nice meal at Ruby Tuesdays, take the other 80$ you have left over and get her real liquored up so you have a chance of getting some.[/b]
    lol

Banned

You guys are so friken retarded, I really, really, "REALLY" have to clap for K2's staff. They have done a good job running this game.

Don't let K2 have control over the game; you have more power than you think, but only in numbers. However, it starts with an individual.

Yup lets boycott the game that will show 'em LOL

What're you bitching about in particular? Gold farmers is what started this right? In my opinion gold farmers are good for the game, I played MYKO back quite a long time ago, was harder than shit to get any coins, and therefore pots were ridiculously expensive. Could easily spend 1 week of glyptodont farming money in 1 hour of warrior pking, more money helps counteract the price of pots and repairs. If you think it's giving people an unfair advantage who pay money for this game, then your right, but are you also going to complain to K2 that platinum premium, gryphon armors, etc are all unfair and they should promptly make this game 100% FTP and should make no money from everything and keep the server up by paying for it with their own money? Please tell me what we can do, what we should do, and how K2 has any power to fix what we want fixed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast