who wanna level me :O //on Ares// Scrolls provided xD

This is a discussion on who wanna level me :O //on Ares// Scrolls provided xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; need to get lvl 50 in 10 hours by the next dlw. i'll provide scrolls to whoever wants to lvl ...
Page: 1

DieWithMyKiss

Default who wanna level me :O //on Ares// Scrolls provided xD

need to get lvl 50 in 10 hours by the next dlw. i'll provide scrolls to whoever wants to lvl me :wacko: :wacko:

Aphile

why is it fun to pwn people in dlw? stop trying get get nps on a sub 62 character and go level to fucking 70.

DieWithMyKiss

This is coming from a person whos gear was ALL wiped, but claims it wasent duped, then used a glave +2 reduced till he was lvl 63, you're not even level 70 so...ummm...stfu? And even still you have shitty gear, my dlw char will have better gear than you ROFL!

Originally posted by Aphile
    why is it fun to pwn people in dlw? stop trying get get nps on a sub 62 character and go level to fucking 70.
    Thats what dlw is fucking for
    for ppl to make a lower char, to have fun pking w/o master, dumbass.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aphile
    for ppl to make a lower char, to have fun pking w/o master, dumbass.[/b]
    I second that.

IMO dlw was ment to be a place for those who cant go to colony to get a taste of pk

king arthur

yep i was lvl 51 before i even knew it exist lol , dont play long yet

but i played old KO on beramus i think lol

DLW is profitable for those learning to pk, nothing more.

Aphile

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    This is coming from a person whos gear was ALL wiped, but claims it wasent duped, then used a glave +2 reduced till he was lvl 63, you're not even level 70 so...ummm...stfu? *And even still you have shitty gear, my dlw char will have better gear than you ROFL!
    actually..you are incorrect.

i met banhester through hitokirijin. my old clan leader of chi_town where i played a warroir Aphile and a priest Aphil3. Banhester was hacked of all +7 shell and giga +7. A month or so after that I decided to take a break. I lent my gear to banhester. When I came back, I wanted to have my gear back. however, banhester didn't have anything else. So we decided to split the account. At this time, it was lvl 63. We leveled the character together to 64 and some %.

At this time, we had borrowed shell pads and pauldron +7 from eric. these came off the account of oblique. also, we had an opal earring of eric's. then, eric let us use the giga +7 off of F9DeviL. so with some good gear, and a good chance to hit 65+. i decided to invest in banhester and buy gold premium during a GM event. so i got 60 days premium, trina, scrolls etc.

well, im at a wrestling tournament and i get a call from tony (Fearow, Scarface999) telling me that eric took all his items back. so when i get home i hear from hitokirijin that banhester used the trina i bought from premium to upgrade Alex's (F9DeviL) giga +7 to +8. ofcourse, it broke. (this was the key point in the demise of the character banhester) so, eric took back his shell and opal earring.

banhester quit game told me account was all mine. so using a glave +6, chitins +6, and +5,6,7 accessories i sucked it up and xp'd my way back to 65. hoping that once at 65 i can start to farm for gear again. having my best friend in RL be a priest, i was confident in our ability to farm bosses.

well after hitting 65 and still no decent gear, i wondered about quitting hatred to join some clan that would give me a bunch of items them quitting and going back to hatred fully equpped. but i decided against that and thought it was pretty low. then, i made a half-heartidly attempt to sell my character. but because of my lack of support i didnt. waited a few months, and really tried again. (at this time, i made a priest on olympia and played with THE for a few weeks. however, i found my love for MMO's starting to fade.) well i'd been working out deals to sell the account for about a month and one day i login to check it..bad PW. cant do PW recovery because the e-mail was changed. but i have NO idea how anyone could possibly know my secret word. i told it to NOONE and it had nothing to with things i would tell people about. and you cannot say that it was the same person that hacked the old banhester, because that was in KO, this is in KE, and you were able to reset all account info after the change.

i've been trying to contact CS, and nothing. so ive just been playing cs, and thanks to me quitting ko, i now have an amazing gf. i really do wish as KO players, we could fire k2, and hire a decent company. every other MMO i have ever tried does not measure up to how much i loved KO.
    :wub:

Aphile

^^pretty much my KO story. if you really want to know more, contact me. :rollseyes:

oh, and diewithmykiss, im pretty sure human side needs some decent level skilled priests. l2p and gogogogo.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aphile
    for ppl to make a lower char, to have fun pking w/o master, dumbass.[/b]
    OMG, you kiding me right? So DLW is made so someone in lvl 60+, probably with good gear, if not a 1337, goes and kills all the ppl that actually are low lvl, and go to it cuz they cant do shit on LW?

You got that picture wrong pal :lol: . Its ment for low lvl players to not feel that the only way to have fun here i by going to excrutiating lvling time, wich for 60- is hard to do

But still yo can go have fun in there, im gona make a dlw char after geting my lvl 70 and good gear ^_^

Killgannon

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    This is coming from a person whos gear was ALL wiped, but claims it wasent duped, then used a glave +2 reduced till he was lvl 63, you're not even level 70 so...ummm...stfu? *And even still you have shitty gear, my dlw char will have better gear than you ROFL!
    Man I think this gut has an archive of random facts he has learned about people on the board and is like "hmmm, what did this guy say or do that I can use against him if he ever insults me... oh, wait its right here in my file under A for Aphile... ok, he may or may not have been wiped for duping... *copy/paste* - I'm sooooo cool for that. Half of your posts start with "This coming from a guy who: random incriminating fact that I wasted time remembering." Get a life. Also, wasn’t it you who told me to STFU and get off the board and go lvl my character? Yep, that was you yesterday, ass.

DieWithMyKiss

yeah that was me, that advice was for ur own good, judgeing byy ur sig you didn't do it cuz i could get a level a day and you've been the same level forever now, also what I said about Apile was true, not liek i'm pulling shit out of my ass, retard

Killgannon

But it is useless trivial bullshit you act like a school girl. And why don’t you go get yourself a level per day and stop bugging a person who doesn’t dedicate 20 hours of each day staring at a monitor to still be hated by people who aren't total fuckwads. I actually enjoy playing this game and play with my friends so sorry if i'm not a l337 leveler. PS: If you knew shit about shit you would know I updated my sig yesterday.

DieWithMyKiss

Cry me a river