Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My response to FellowShip

This is a discussion on My response to FellowShip within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Get back to the point please. i dont think i was treated very fairly about this. getting kicked because of ...
Page: 2

ghosty210188

Get back to the point please. i dont think i was treated very fairly about this. getting kicked because of what i said. clan leader not even looking at the screenshots. what the fak is with that?

Banned

Get back to the point please. i dont think i was treated very fairly about this. getting kicked because of what i said. clan leader not even looking at the screenshots. what the fak is with that?[/b]
    its called politics son. you need to show some skin or get the fuck out. ya digg? The guy donates nps. You just sit there on your ass doing absolutely shit. Who do you think I would kick if i was the clan leader the other guy or you? YOU SON YOU.

pinkrox87

its called politics son. you need to show some skin or get the fuck out. ya digg? The guy donates nps. You just sit there on your ass doing absolutely shit. Who do you think I would kick if i was the clan leader the other guy or you? YOU SON YOU.[/b]
    neither donates nps, it wasnt required.

its called politics son. you need to show some skin or get the fuck out. ya digg? The guy donates nps. You just sit there on your ass doing absolutely shit. Who do you think I would kick if i was the clan leader the other guy or you? YOU SON YOU.[/b]
    Coming from a cheater, I would believe that - But If I was the clan leader, I would check out the screen shots and kick him if he was found cheating period. Anyone that was in my clan, Followed the no cheat rule and those that did always was banned no if's ands or butt's.

lHoRuSl

Talking

<_<

TaoTenLoc here.

Omg demo, u are so stupid kid :S i&#39;m koxper? hahahaha just because i can stay 10 hours on paramum i&#39;m koxper?

Sie pls

man u are noob diesel i remenber in cz old times, u just run run run when ur debuffers are not working zzzz

HEY guys... demolition want i call clan for kill shaula LOL

i remenber some day, i was starting party clan dk cz, so we needing melees, i called him , and he says
    " no ty i want get paramums "

the same day, but later, i was in party DS, and he starting party clan cz dk, he called me to go cz , and i say got ds

and he burned me because i dont help clan exp LOL

i&#39;m the more active menber on clan

me and yawanna always exping, thats why all days alot of guys pm me to join clan :S

so demolition , if u dont have anything better to do , with ur shit life , just fack shut up

Mooshoo

Devotions always been a bit of a cocksucker anyway hasnt he?

pinkrox87

Devotions always been a bit of a cocksucker anyway hasnt he?[/b]
    that and apparantly a scammer from what i was reading in these forums... providing its the same owner still. which im pretty sure it is

so demolition , if u dont have anything better to do , with ur shit life[/b]
    sounds to me if you u can spend 10 hours straight on this game... yours might be the shit life :huh:

Banned

...and he burned me because i dont help clan exp ...[/b]
    HOLY SHIT HE BURNED YOU?:lol:

lHoRuSl

sounds to me if you u can spend 10 hours straight on this game... yours might be the shit life :huh:
    [/quote]

on saturday i dont have nothing to do :S

and i have sharer

Banned

demolition u posted many SS except the one more usefull...Show we the SS where taotenloc is koxping, coz without it this topic is useless

IroniK

+1

show us the ss and we will believe you

we have no reason to believe u without it

NathanAlgren

if u post the ss of tao koxping i will talk with devo about kick him till then we can do nothing about rumors.

lHoRuSl

^_^)--><div class='quotemain'>if u post the ss of tao koxping i will talk with devo about kick him till then we can do nothing about rumors.[/quote]

yes demolition , post ss pls

i want see my char koxping <_<

oh, i know u buyed shell set +8 from ko4life, someone told me u buyed shell set +8 only to vs me , because with set +7 u was afraid to die :P

so , now i got decision , pm me today after last war, and we go clan arena for see who win

babashopper or normal player ^^

come on guy

ghosty210188

<_<

TaoTenLoc here.
    Omg demo, u are so stupid kid :S i&#39;m koxper? hahahaha just because i can stay 10 hours on paramum i&#39;m koxper?

Sie pls
    man u are noob diesel i remenber in cz old times, u just run run run when ur debuffers are not working zzzz

HEY guys... demolition want i call clan for kill shaula LOL

i remenber some day, i was starting party clan dk cz, so we needing melees, i called him , and he says
    " no ty i want get paramums "

the same day, but later, i was in party DS, and he starting party clan cz dk, he called me to go cz , and i say got ds
    and he burned me because i dont help clan exp LOL

i&#39;m the more active menber on clan

me and yawanna always exping, thats why all days alot of guys pm me to join clan :S

so demolition , if u dont have anything better to do , with ur shit life , just fack shut up [/b]
    thank you taotenloc for you perthetic post.....

Shaula :- you were in xp party with clannies and you said you go have shower. 5 min later yawanna tp to you.. y (yawanna) was in the xp party with us. so i tp to you and there you both were. killing shaula? disband xp party to kill boss.. expecially xp party with clannies.

CZ DK :- i called over ally chat.. im making cz dk party who wants to come :- Taotenloc : ok save me slot i will be there soon. 20 minutes later i called you over ally chat and you said ow sorry i am going darkstones now????????????????????. thanks for saying save my slot fukhead

TAOTENLOC STARTING CZ DK PARTY :- i replied to the ally chat saying this :- sorry i cant come i have no MP pots i need to stay in paramun party to use MP RECOVERY ??????????????

BEFORE YOU POST ON THIS TAOTENLOC GET IT RIGHT.. LIKE YESTERDAY... AND YES A FEW PEOPLE WHITNESSED THIS..

SAVAASSS : TAOTENLOC WHY DEMO QUIT CLAN
    TAOTENLOC : BECAUSE HE WAS IN SLOTH PARTY LOOTING NOOB ITEMS AND FLAMING EVERYONE

but here is funny part :-

DemolitionManiac : LOL you are noob (flamed) i was not looting noob items it was Dominion and i was flaming him.

Taotenloc : ow sorry i meant to say Dominion <----------- dont try and lie your way out of this.. you tried to flame me without knowing i was online faggot (flamed)

and to all you.. this is not a post to get taotenloc banned. if it was i would post SS of him koxping? but how do you screenshots a koxper? using daggers in paramun party? by the people asking for swift and wolf? if i wanted to get him banned i would of posted it in cheaters forum.. not GENERAL DISCUISSION> this topic is just for people too see how unfaily i was treated by DEVOT1ON........

ghosty210188

and yes maybe i did buy +8 shell set. but i wouldnt spend that kind of money to beat you. LOL . dude i vs you with 350 ac buff and no hp you had ac and 1500 hp buff and i got your health | | | when you killed me. i versed your sharer in the arena (devotion,gangalee,stock,rhiannon,balthor) they were all there we were both buffed... your sharer got me to half health when i dropped him... and why is it when i had +7 shell set +8 chiten helm and i say come vs me? you always make excuse like.. cant sorry lag... cant sorry xp.. cant sorry............ bit fuckin perthetic mate.

and yes maybe i did buy +8 shell set. but i wouldnt spend that kind of money to beat you. LOL . dude i vs you with 350 ac buff and no hp you had ac and 1500 hp buff and i got your health quarter left when you killed me. i versed your sharer in the arena (devotion,gangalee,stock,rhiannon,balthor) they were all there we were both buffed... your sharer got me to half health when i dropped him... and why is it when i had +7 shell set +8 chiten helm and i say come vs me? you always make excuse like.. cant sorry lag... cant sorry xp.. cant sorry............ bit fuckin perthetic mate.[/b]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast