Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My response to FellowShip

This is a discussion on My response to FellowShip within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thank you taotenloc for you perthetic post..... Shaula :- you were in xp party with clannies and you said you ...
Page: 3

lHoRuSl

thank you taotenloc for you perthetic post.....

Shaula :- you were in xp party with clannies and you said you go have shower. 5 min later yawanna tp to you.. y (yawanna) was in the xp party with us. so i tp to you and there you both were. killing shaula? disband xp party to kill boss.. expecially xp party with clannies.

CZ DK :- i called over ally chat.. im making cz dk party who wants to come :- Taotenloc : ok save me slot i will be there soon. 20 minutes later i called you over ally chat and you said ow sorry i am going darkstones now????????????????????. thanks for saying save my slot fukhead
    TAOTENLOC STARTING CZ DK PARTY :- i replied to the ally chat saying this :- sorry i cant come i have no MP pots i need to stay in paramun party to use MP RECOVERY ??????????????
    BEFORE YOU POST ON THIS TAOTENLOC GET IT RIGHT.. LIKE YESTERDAY... AND YES A FEW PEOPLE WHITNESSED THIS..

SAVAASSS : TAOTENLOC WHY DEMO QUIT CLAN
    TAOTENLOC : BECAUSE HE WAS IN SLOTH PARTY LOOTING NOOB ITEMS AND FLAMING EVERYONE

but here is funny part :-

DemolitionManiac : LOL you are noob (flamed) i was not looting noob items it was Dominion and i was flaming him.

Taotenloc : ow sorry i meant to say Dominion <----------- dont try and lie your way out of this.. you tried to flame me without knowing i was online faggot (flamed)
    and to all you.. this is not a post to get taotenloc banned. if it was i would post SS of him koxping? but how do you screenshots a koxper? using daggers in paramun party? by the people asking for swift and wolf? if i wanted to get him banned i would of posted it in cheaters forum.. not GENERAL DISCUISSION> this topic is just for people too see how unfaily i was treated by DEVOT1ON........[/b]

man , post ss of my char saying it and i will trust , but u dont have nothing to post :S

so , i was quitting because my girlfriend comming to my house, every time when i go quit game , i run for shaula spot in eslant, i&#39;m not babashopper like u, i need farm to get my unics, so is not my problem if yawanna quitted paramums and not say nothing for u :S

and i&#39;m calling u today for vs , pmed u right now but i think u was afk, so later we vs, because now i have to go my girl home

if u can own me , its ok we vs today :S

my sharer dont play like me, so thats why he lost, he are good, but not very good ^^

vs today pls ,

but of course, if i&#39;m xp party , i never quit it for vs u :S

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?i...minandood2.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=correurz9.jpg

u will run 2 :angry:

Banned

<_<

TaoTenLoc here.
    Omg demo, u are so stupid kid :S i&#39;m koxper? hahahaha just because i can stay 10 hours on paramum i&#39;m koxper?

Sie pls
    man u are noob diesel i remenber in cz old times, u just run run run when ur debuffers are not working zzzz

HEY guys... demolition want i call clan for kill shaula LOL

i remenber some day, i was starting party clan dk cz, so we needing melees, i called him , and he says
    " no ty i want get paramums "

the same day, but later, i was in party DS, and he starting party clan cz dk, he called me to go cz , and i say got ds
    and he burned me because i dont help clan exp LOL

i&#39;m the more active menber on clan

me and yawanna always exping, thats why all days alot of guys pm me to join clan :S

so demolition , if u dont have anything better to do , with ur shit life , just fack shut up [/b]
    i agree wi chu dawg it be hard to be all dat and a bag of potato chips nowadays let the hatas know waz up homie g

Banned

another pointless topic...

fix ur problems in game...

IroniK

there is still no proof about Tao koxping

this is an other useless flame topic

pinkrox87

there is still no proof about Tao koxping

this is an other useless flame topic[/b]
    he didnt make the post to be about Tao&#39;s koxping, i think the point of the topic was Devot1on has his head to far up his ass the listen to problems in the clan.

/close this stupid topic, its getting rediculous

I really dont care what kind of things ppl like him say just look at urself making a lil problem BIGGER BIGGER AND BIGGER posting here to make more problems , let me u say something Demo this is just a forums unfortunately i play Knight Online , i dont play Ko4life and ppl who really know me can say that im trustable.

For make u happy before admins delete this topic i will say u the reason why i quited u from clan :

1- You already left from clan 2 times i gave u last chance saying that i dont want more problems bla bla bla ( thats why in ur "SSs" i just answer somethings like " ok - thx - ok " cuz i was fcked up to listen again same shits.

2- Everything that i do, u were disagree and realy i will not change everything to make u happy cuz we didnt became to be one of the strongers clan in manes in 2 days...

3- And yes some ppl here saying that u didnt donate nps , let me say u something they werent wrong but , u checked the Donating board ??? some ppl there donated 20k others like me donated 420k and others 500k ... and i dont care if u donate 10k or 500k everyone at FellowShip know but if u dont donate just say me something ...

And thats all and again i play Knight Online i dont play Ko4life

Sorry for my suck english but hope u understand it.

Devot1on - Clan leader of FellowShip / Manes

Proximus

I really dont care what kind of things ppl like him say just look at urself making a lil problem BIGGER BIGGER AND BIGGER posting here to make more problems , let me u say something Demo this is just a forums unfortunately i play Knight Online , i dont play Ko4life and ppl who really know me can say that im trustable.

For make u happy before admins delete this topic i will say u the reason why i quited u from clan :

1- You already left from clan 2 times i gave u last chance saying that i dont want more problems bla bla bla ( thats why in ur "SSs" i just answer somethings like " ok - thx - ok " cuz i was fcked up to listen again same shits.

2- Everything that i do, u were disagree and realy i will not change everything to make u happy cuz we didnt became to be one of the strongers clan in manes in 2 days...

3- And yes some ppl here saying that u didnt donate nps , let me say u something they werent wrong but , u checked the Donating board ??? some ppl there donated 20k others like me donated 420k and others 500k ... and i dont care if u donate 10k or 500k everyone at FellowShip know but if u dont donate just say me something ...
    And thats all and again i play Knight Online i dont play Ko4life

Sorry for my suck english but hope u understand it.
    Devot1on - Clan leader of FellowShip / Manes[/b]
    +1

Your all at fault here.

1- Your clan leader is a little kid, he should at least TRY to review the screenshots and hear you out. If he really cared so much about his clan im sure he would care if theres a KOXPer in it ruining its name. He&#39;s a horrible clan leader if he fails to even listen to his clan.

2. Tao is a arrogant bastard. Just because you donated NP and helped more doesnt give you superosity over your clannies. It doesnt make you a better person that you did. From your post you actually seem like a complete idiot.

3. You. This whole clan seems like a peice of shit anyway. Why even give a rat&#39;s ass about it? Find a new clan and forget all these stupid little boys.

Sorry about such bad flameing but this kinda crap really pisses me off...

Banned

Your all at fault here.
    1- Your clan leader is a little kid, he should at least TRY to review the screenshots and hear you out. If he really cared so much about his clan im sure he would care if theres a KOXPer in it ruining its name. He&#39;s a horrible clan leader if he fails to even listen to his clan.

2. Tao is a arrogant bastard. Just because you donated NP and helped more doesnt give you superosity over your clannies. It doesnt make you a better person that you did. From your post you actually seem like a complete idiot.

3. You. This whole clan seems like a peice of shit anyway. Why even give a rat&#39;s ass about it? Find a new clan and forget all these stupid little boys.
    Sorry about such bad flameing but this kinda crap really pisses me off...[/b]
    1- read some post above! devot1on alredy explain all and now i remember that ES clan had also some problems with the same guy (demolition) about flame war in chat (o.O still no proof of tao koxping guess why?)

2- I know Tao from few months now and he is not a arrogant, he is a nice guy and trustable

3- Why u spam shit on FS clan? u know we? i joined it only from few weeks but i found it pretty active and nice.. and we have in the best warriors rogues and priests in all manes

conclusion => shut up the fuk up! u cant flame people or clans that u not even know

banaanc

without proof its just another bullshit

lHoRuSl

1- read some post above! devot1on alredy explain all and now i remember that ES clan had also some problems with the same guy (demolition) about flame war in chat (o.O still no proof of tao koxping guess why?)

2- I know Tao from few months now and he is not a arrogant, he is a nice guy and trustable

3- Why u spam shit on FS clan? u know we? i joined it only from few weeks but i found it pretty active and nice.. and we have in the best warriors rogues and priests in all manes

conclusion => shut up the fuk up! u cant flame people or clans that u not even know[/b]

hehe thief, u are not noob, and u are not interfered like demolition , demolition love get a problem, because he dont know play, if him dont get someone to flame, he is not happy, he dont have nothing to do in game, he just login to pm people and say bullshits :lol:

so, this topic is closed to me too

conclusion => shut up the fuk up! u cant flame people or clans that u not even know[/b]

Well dont bring it to the forums if you dont want that? I dont know your clan but from all of your post and screenshots i came into the conclusive to that.
    Keep it to your damn selfs if you dont want the public to flame.

Proximus

Well dont bring it to the forums if you dont want that? I dont know your clan but from all of your post and screenshots i came into the conclusive to that.
    Keep it to your damn selfs if you dont want the public to flame.[/b]
    Wrong,,,, if the topic has nothing to do with you, dont get involved.

banaanc

each topic on this forum has something to do with all registered members

Proximus

each topic on this forum has something to do with all registered members[/b]
    o&#39;rlly?

Your sig says it all

Righteous

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast