Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

My response to FellowShip

This is a discussion on My response to FellowShip within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wrong,,,, if the topic has nothing to do with you, dont get involved.[/b] Why dont you take it to your ...
Page: 4

Wrong,,,, if the topic has nothing to do with you, dont get involved.[/b]

Why dont you take it to your clan/forums then or clan chat? If none of us have anything to do with it smarty.

Proximus

Why dont you take it to your clan/forums then or clan chat? If none of us have anything to do with it smarty.[/b]
    The post wasn't made by any clan members

Banned

is a pubblic forum so u can say your opinion but when u use words like arrogant bastard or piece of shit clan you overtake the limit (remember that u not even know we)

IroniK

Your all at fault here.
    1- Your clan leader is a little kid, he should at least TRY to review the screenshots and hear you out. If he really cared so much about his clan im sure he would care if theres a KOXPer in it ruining its name. He's a horrible clan leader if he fails to even listen to his clan.

2. Tao is a arrogant bastard. Just because you donated NP and helped more doesnt give you superosity over your clannies. It doesnt make you a better person that you did. From your post you actually seem like a complete idiot.

3. You. This whole clan seems like a peice of shit anyway. Why even give a rat's ass about it? Find a new clan and forget all these stupid little boys.
    Sorry about such bad flameing but this kinda crap really pisses me off...[/b]

u are in our clan ?

if no => go away pls

demolition in Eurostar was already like " if you dont kick him, i leave clan !" i never listen him, i hate those sentences

Close this topic pls =)

What do people think about this? please leave your comments.....

[img=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6408/200851793026vt7.th.jpg]

Thank you FellowShip for clan....[/b]

He says "Post your comment" I dont see " Only fellowship members post only please" Anywhere? If so, be a doll and point it out to me?

And he's a former clan member.

Proximus

He says "Post your comment" I dont see " Only fellowship members post only please" Anywhere? If so, be a doll and point it out to me?

And he's a former clan member.[/b]
    be real a doll and shut the fuck up

"former clan member" ,,, you got it

Azraim

And he's a former clan member.[/b]
    It's not clearly written for just Fellowship members but if u dont know anything about the clan and his situation, be kind and dont post

NathanAlgren

Your all at fault here.
    1- Your clan leader is a little kid, he should at least TRY to review the screenshots and hear you out. If he really cared so much about his clan im sure he would care if theres a KOXPer in it ruining its name. He's a horrible clan leader if he fails to even listen to his clan.

2. Tao is a arrogant bastard. Just because you donated NP and helped more doesnt give you superosity over your clannies. It doesnt make you a better person that you did. From your post you actually seem like a complete idiot.

3. You. This whole clan seems like a peice of shit anyway. Why even give a rat's ass about it? Find a new clan and forget all these stupid little boys.
    Sorry about such bad flameing but this kinda crap really pisses me off...[/b]

1- demolition could post the proof of tao koxping here, why he didnt it ? coz he dont have any proof

2-tao didnt donated any nps, so what are u saying is all bullshit

3- the only one who made all this drama always was demo he quited clan twice and the first time for no reason, if u dont know us dont talk shit about us.

The king. Senior Member

drama<3

banaanc

drama<3[/b]
    thatswhy forums are better than soap operas

ghosty210188

Im not here to get Taotenloc banned for KOXP... as i said in a post further up.. i am here to ask peoples opinions.. on how unfairly i was kicked from clan. Devot1on.. Yes i left the first time.... i had a personal issue and i fixed it... was nothing to do with you or clan.. 2nd time i left it was because of Taotenloc. i had enough of the shit he put in ally chat about me... blah blah blah he babashopper he noob buy +8 shell set blah blah blah....

after i left the 2nd time. i got alot of pm from people in clan saying come back.. i spoke to devot1on he said come back please i will kick Taotenloc...... what a fucking lie... i came back 3 days later he was still there. i pm devot1on on msn saying why Taotenloc still in clan? he is still giving me grief over ally chat.

Devot1on is online............

this is what he put in clan chat..

Devot1on : Demolition i give you 2 choises. leave or i kick you?

i was like wtf man? one day you stick up for me 2nd day you want to kick me. so i left without giving him the honour in kicking me.

That is my story... believe it or not.. its just a game .. and i move on

this post was not to get Taotenloc kicked for KOXP>>>>>>HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SS SOMEONE KOXPING WITH DAGGERS? MAYBE HE WAS MAYBE HE WASSNT... BUT I HAVE HAD A LOT OF PM ABOUT HOW SUSSSSS HE IS.. AND ONE WAS (XULIAN) CLAN LEADER OF FELLOWSHIP 2ND CLAN...... THANKS A FUCKING LOT ALL. PLEASE CLOSE TOPIC.

banaanc

yeah its hard to see koxp with daggers.... lol

holding daggers like bow and shooting arrown is invisibile...

ghosty210188

cancel this please. i am an idiot for bringing this up. sorry all for what i have done.....

NathanAlgren

Im not here to get Taotenloc banned for KOXP... as i said in a post further up.. i am here to ask peoples opinions.. on how unfairly i was kicked from clan. Devot1on.. Yes i left the first time.... i had a personal issue and i fixed it... was nothing to do with you or clan.. 2nd time i left it was because of Taotenloc. i had enough of the shit he put in ally chat about me... blah blah blah he babashopper he noob buy +8 shell set blah blah blah....
    after i left the 2nd time. i got alot of pm from people in clan saying come back.. i spoke to devot1on he said come back please i will kick Taotenloc...... what a fucking lie... i came back 3 days later he was still there. i pm devot1on on msn saying why Taotenloc still in clan? he is still giving me grief over ally chat.
    Devot1on is online............

this is what he put in clan chat..
    Devot1on : Demolition i give you 2 choises. leave or i kick you?

i was like wtf man? one day you stick up for me 2nd day you want to kick me. so i left without giving him the honour in kicking me.

That is my story... believe it or not.. its just a game .. and i move on

this post was not to get Taotenloc kicked for KOXP>>>>>>HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SS SOMEONE KOXPING WITH DAGGERS? MAYBE HE WAS MAYBE HE WASSNT... BUT I HAVE HAD A LOT OF PM ABOUT HOW SUSSSSS HE IS.. AND ONE WAS (XULIAN) CLAN LEADER OF FELLOWSHIP 2ND CLAN...... THANKS A FUCKING LOT ALL. PLEASE CLOSE TOPIC.[/b]

so now u dont know if he was koxping :S

so u post shit about someone and u dont even got a proof, very mature.

i wont post anymore here.

pinkrox87

omg quick close it now while they have all agreed to shut up! before they change their minds :unsure:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234